Official Gym Leader Help Thread

Deleted User

On 8/13/2022 at 1:21 PM, Axelyx said:

First of all, your mons are a bit underleveled, you can train them by fighting the grand hall trainers.

Regarding your party, I think it's not very good against poison types. I suggest using a swoobat (woobat from the underroot or underground railnet). Simple + Calm Mind, Confusion, Air Slash swoobat can easily sweep most of his mons. 

At lvl 32, charmeleon learns flame burst, you can use it as a last ditch effort, taking down one of his mons with you. I normally use it for crobat or skuntank.

Lastly, you can use delibird as a lead, stacking up some spikes to ease sweep from your other mons.

ok things got better but still woobat is pretty useless it is at lvl 31 calm mind assurance gust and aircutter  it still dies two hits i got a phanpy and evolved it into donphan which helps but not enough

17 minutes ago, Supersabu said:

ok things got better but still woobat is pretty useless it is at lvl 31 calm mind assurance gust and aircutter  it still dies two hits i got a phanpy and evolved it into donphan which helps but not enough

You really should evolve Woobat, it evolves through friendship, and it is one level away from learning Air Slash. You can use also Diggersby, you can find Bunnelby nearby and with huge power it will be a powerhouse against Corey and also against Shade with the move Nature Power you got from Florinia, which will turn into Gear Grind, and remember, Diggersby is a normal type so the ghost moves that Shade has, won't work on it. Another pokemon that should be good against Corey is Guts Swellow, you can get Taillow in Rhodochrine jungle, and the tm for Facade from the game corner. Now that one looks like a hassle to get, but with Facade Swellow hits like a truck, and the battlefield poisons Swellow for free (if you saved all the policemen, else, just pre-poison/burn and that will do). Plus Diggersby can also learn Facade, and as I said if the field poisons you for free, it is for free a double in power, with huge power on top of it. Also if you wait out Bunnelby's evolution to level 33 when it learns Dig you can completely crush most of Corey's pokemon, though with the two turn move it will be worn twice as fast (again, assuming you have saved all the policemen). You also have the choice to use psychic types, Swoobat is a good choice, but there are also Grumpig (I think you find Spoink in Coral ward) , Gothorita (you can get a gothita from the Beryl library), and I think Meowstic is an option too if you were lucky in Peridot ward to happen upon Espurr. From ground types there is also the Numel you find at the Station where the bomb went off in the start of the game and of course Onix, which you can get as a gift for helping some dude near the station find a place to rent in Peridot ward. There is also ground type Wormadam for the ground types, but why would you use that when you have all those other choices. I think that's all for the ground and psychic types, but I could be wrong. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Leader: Radmos (Damm trick room)

Current team
Zebstrika | [56]
Metronome
Lightning Rod
[Hardy]
- Thrash
- Stomp
- Wild Charge
- Discharge

Swapert | [56]
Sea Incense
Tourrent
[Bold]
- Earthquake
- Sludge Wave
- Muddy Water
- Strength

Roserade | [57]
[Rose Incense]
Poison Point
[Mild]
- Venoshock
- Petal Blizzard
- Mega Drain
- Nature Power

Camerupt | [57]
[Quick Claw]
Anger Point

[Serious]
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Lava Plume
- Eruption

Scrafty | [58]
[Lax Incense]
Intimidate

[Mild]
- Crunch
- Rock Climb
- High Jump Kick
- Focus Punch

Noivern | [57]
[Amp. Rock]
Telepathy
[Relaxed]
- Tailwind
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Shadow Claw

--Other Pokemon you have in your PC--
[Houndoom] | [51]

[Grandbull] | [41]
[Graveler] | [41]

[Solrock] | [40]

[Trumbeak] | [40]

[Oricorio-Fire] | [40]

Everything else assume below lv 36
----
Additional useful info such as money available, items you currently may have if they're relevant etc.

Still have an Ill-fated doll, never got the totem encounter

I'm able to get past the start just fine, can kill before he sets up trick room, the problem is I can't get the second setup down fast enough, he sets up trick room, and then sweeps. Pls help.

Recommendations:

Tsareena utterly destroys Radomus. Her Queenly Majesty ability completely nulls Metagross (the King) and boosts her damage by 1.5x, easily letting her 1HKO Slowking while protecting whatever else from Metagross. I've had Radomus with Metagross just sitting there like a lump while Tsareena was out, allowing me to gang up on his other pokemon until Metagross was alone.

Tsareena is easily acquired as well, as all it takes is getting the Glameow from the Glamazonia, showing it to the happiness checker in the other salon, and beating her lv45 Tsareena.

Spiritomb: Its priority attacks in Sucker Punch and Shadow Sneak are effective on Radomus's team and receive a boost from the field. Take an Odd Keystone to the back room in Bysbyxion Tunnels to catch one.

Honchkrow: It's slow enough that it isn't ideal for most gyms, but a well-placed Brave Bird should send Gallade packing and its Sucker Punch is boosted by the field. Just be careful of getting hit by almost any attack that isn't Psychic type, as many attacks will have Rock added. Honchkrow is more complicated, as it requires clearing the Aqua/Magma gang questline then bringing Pokesnacks to Aqua's hideout at night while it's windy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 0ris said:

Recommendations:

Tsareena utterly destroys Radomus. Her Queenly Majesty ability completely nulls Metagross (the King) and boosts her damage by 1.5x, easily letting her 1HKO Slowking while protecting whatever else from Metagross. I've had Radomus with Metagross just sitting there like a lump while Tsareena was out, allowing me to gang up on his other pokemon until Metagross was alone.

Tsareena is easily acquired as well, as all it takes is getting the Glameow from the Glamazonia, showing it to the happiness checker in the other salon, and beating her lv45 Tsareena.

Spiritomb: Its priority attacks in Sucker Punch and Shadow Sneak are effective on Radomus's team and receive a boost from the field. Take an Odd Keystone to the back room in Bysbyxion Tunnels to catch one.

Honchkrow: It's slow enough that it isn't ideal for most gyms, but a well-placed Brave Bird should send Gallade packing and its Sucker Punch is boosted by the field. Just be careful of getting hit by almost any attack that isn't Psychic type, as many attacks will have Rock added. Honchkrow is more complicated, as it requires clearing the Aqua/Magma gang questline then bringing Pokesnacks to Aqua's hideout at night while it's windy.

Thanks, I'll probably go for Tsareena or Spiritomb.

Also I caught a Karablast while grinding them up. Lv 48, thoughts?

1 hour ago, GoldenGlory said:

Thanks, I'll probably go for Tsareena or Spiritomb.

Also I caught a Karablast while grinding them up. Lv 48, thoughts?

Are you utilizing the EXP candy trainers in the Grand Hall and the Power held items (from the dept store)? Those'll make grinding much faster.

As for Karrablast, save and make sure you're actually able to evolve it with a Link Stone before you train it. If not, you'll need to catch a Shelmet from Azurine and trade it in Spinel Town to get Escavalier.

Escavalier would make an excellent King, actually, but as you'll want to invest in its HP, you should try to get a King's Rock from the Poliwhirls in Tanzan Cove (morning, bring a pokemon with Compound Eyes such as Butterfree or Venonat and catch them or use Thief/Covet) and give it to Escavalier before the fight to lock it into being the King and fire off priority Megahorn and Iron Head.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 0ris said:

Are you utilizing the EXP candy trainers in the Grand Hall and the Power held items (from the dept store)? Those'll make grinding much faster.

As for Karrablast, save and make sure you're actually able to evolve it with a Link Stone before you train it. If not, you'll need to catch a Shelmet from Azurine and trade it in Spinel Town to get Escavalier.

Escavalier would make an excellent King, actually, but as you'll want to invest in its HP, you should try to get a King's Rock from the Poliwhirls in Tanzan Cove (morning, bring a pokemon with Compound Eyes such as Butterfree or Venonat and catch them or use Thief/Covet) and give it to Escavalier before the fight to lock it into being the King and fire off priority Megahorn and Iron Head.

I have the power items, but what are the exp candy trainers?

33 minutes ago, GoldenGlory said:

Oh thanks I didn't know that

Btw one trick I used is lead with sticky web leavanny, because of the magical seed, the enemy will have magic coat, so sticky web gets on your side instead. With the speed drop, your mons will be the one faster under trick room. You just need to use not-too-fast mons like the tsareena, spiritomb, escavalier and swampert, then you’re good to go. Take note to delay sewaddle’s evolution to learn sticky web first though. See if that helps with anything 

• Like 1

On 8/29/2022 at 10:07 PM, 0ris said:

You mentioned megahorn but I don't see a way to get it where I'm at now, is there something I'm missing?

Also is there a good way to get the king rock? I've been grinding for hours and didn't find one.

1 hour ago, GoldenGlory said:

You mentioned megahorn but I don't see a way to get it where I'm at now, is there something I'm missing?

Also is there a good way to get the king rock? I've been grinding for hours and didn't find one.

The way I got 3 King's Rocks in a matter of minutes was to catch everything in Tanzan Cove except for Poliwhirl and give my Compound Eyes pokemon the Magnetic Lure held item acquired by giving one of the NPCs in Beryl exactly $5000 at once. Poliwhirls only appear in the mornings. That way, you will only encounter Poliwhirl and have a good chance of having it carry the King's Rock.

Huh. I was wrong. It turns out that Megahorn is an egg move for Karrablast from Heracross or Scolipede, not something it or Escavalier learns by level-up. One would think that a Bug with a horn would learn Megahorn on its own...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 0ris said:

The way I got 3 King's Rocks in a matter of minutes was to catch everything in Tanzan Cove except for Poliwhirl and give my Compound Eyes pokemon the Magnetic Lure held item acquired by giving one of the NPCs in Beryl exactly $5000 at once. Poliwhirls only appear in the mornings. That way, you will only encounter Poliwhirl and have a good chance of having it carry the King's Rock.

Huh. I was wrong. It turns out that Megahorn is an egg move for Karrablast from Heracross or Scolipede, not something it or Escavalier learns by level-up. One would think that a Bug with a horn would learn Megahorn on its own...

Thanks for the tip! And yeah, pokemon is weird like that sometimes

• 1 month later...

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AvGjQ-Tj8Z4ohkcy_7NrEjV2I1Tk?e=YXwpfX

Soooo....I'm doing a themed run in preparation for a story that I am going to write. I have limited mons to run with, so even though I have mons you're not able to get at this point, I still have an added degree of difficulty because I am limited

That being said. Radomus Is a pain in the ass. I thought I could power through using some setup, BUT that means I can't kill his first trick room setters for the sweep. The attached spread sheet has my mons, the attached items, EV spreads and the moves I currently have, as well as, the maybe useful items in my bag. 

Any thoughts on a potential solution are really welcome. I have gotten close, leaving just the Slowking left, that lived a +2 Leaf Blade from my Sceptile. 

• 2 months later...
On 8/17/2022 at 11:24 PM, RebornFan7 said:

You really should evolve Woobat, it evolves through friendship, and it is one level away from learning Air Slash. You can use also Diggersby, you can find Bunnelby nearby and with huge power it will be a powerhouse against Corey and also against Shade with the move Nature Power you got from Florinia, which will turn into Gear Grind, and remember, Diggersby is a normal type so the ghost moves that Shade has, won't work on it. Another pokemon that should be good against Corey is Guts Swellow, you can get Taillow in Rhodochrine jungle, and the tm for Facade from the game corner. Now that one looks like a hassle to get, but with Facade Swellow hits like a truck, and the battlefield poisons Swellow for free (if you saved all the policemen, else, just pre-poison/burn and that will do). Plus Diggersby can also learn Facade, and as I said if the field poisons you for free, it is for free a double in power, with huge power on top of it. Also if you wait out Bunnelby's evolution to level 33 when it learns Dig you can completely crush most of Corey's pokemon, though with the two turn move it will be worn twice as fast (again, assuming you have saved all the policemen). You also have the choice to use psychic types, Swoobat is a good choice, but there are also Grumpig (I think you find Spoink in Coral ward) , Gothorita (you can get a gothita from the Beryl library), and I think Meowstic is an option too if you were lucky in Peridot ward to happen upon Espurr. From ground types there is also the Numel you find at the Station where the bomb went off in the start of the game and of course Onix, which you can get as a gift for helping some dude near the station find a place to rent in Peridot ward. There is also ground type Wormadam for the ground types, but why would you use that when you have all those other choices. I think that's all for the ground and psychic types, but I could be wrong. 

so i maxed woobat's friendship by giving  it berries/pokesnax but it still doesnt evolve

[( Samson )}

My Current Team:

Incineroar - Level 70

Intimidate - Charcoal
Adamant Nature (+ATK, -SPATK)
IVS: 28,21,31,16,10,29
Moves:
Fire Fang
Cross Chop
Darkest Lariat 
Flare Blitz

Silvally - Level 68

RKS System - Psychic Memory
Calm Nature (+ATK, -SPDEF)
IVS: 11,09,22,13,25,21
Moves: 
Iron Head
Multi-Attack
X-scissor
Air Slash

Snorlax - Level 70 

Thick Fat - Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature (+ATK, -SPATK)
IVS: 31,31,31,31,31,31
shiny (flex lol)
Moves:
Counter
Belly Drum
Chip Away
Heavy Slam

(im doing a play through with only 3 Pokemon in my party)
P.S. I've BEEN TRYING TO BEAT SAMSON FOR ALMOST A WEEK NOW

• 1 month later...

Radomus is royally ticking me off right now. I swear I can't beat him!

Exploud lvl 59

Screech

Synchronoise

Crunch

Boomburst

Sharpedo lvl 60

Crunch

Poison Fang

Strength

Destiny Bond

Meowstic(Male) lvl 59

Misty Terrain

Sucker Punch

Reflect

Psychic

Kricketune lvl 57

Sticky Web

Perish Song

Night Slash

X-Scissor

Noivern lvl 59

Roost

Agility

Air Slash

Super Fang

Charizard lvl 59

Slash

Scary Face

Flamethrower

Wing Attack

• 2 weeks later...

I'm up against Terra here, these fields are starting to drive me up the wall despite how fun some of the other ones are.

I'm aware of how the field works but that doesn't mean I want to keep it around.

I don't want to drop the game due to the constant struggling I'm now facing from these boss battles and having to do niche things to beat them but I'm running out of enthusiasm fast here.

[Galvantula] | [75]
[Magnet]
[Compound Eyes]
[Quiet]
- Discharge
- Bug Buzz
- Thunder Wave
- Spider Webs

[Alolan Sandslash] | [75]
[Never-Melt Ice]
[Slush Rush]
[Careful]
- Icicle Crash
- Iron Head
- Hail
- Aurora Veil

[Toxicroak] | [75]
[Black Belt]
[Poison Point]
[Serious]
- Sludge Wave
- Drain Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Nasty Plot

[Jellicent] | [74]
[Wave Essence]
[Water Absorb]
[Quirky]
- Surf
- Ominous Wind
- Water Spout
- Rain Dance

[Solrock] | [75]
[Hard Rock]
[Levitate]
[Lonely]
- Psychic
- Stone Edge
- Rock Slide
- Cosmic Power

[Incineroar] | [75]
[Charcoal]
[Intimidate]
[Naive]
- Flamethrower
- Darkest Lariat
- Flare Blitz
- Outrage

--Other Pokemon in the PC--

-Talonflame [70]

-Crobat [70]

-Silvally

-Spiritomb

-Lucario [75]

-Blastoise [75]
-Sharpedo [70]

-Walrein [70]

-Dragalge

-Rotom Heat

(Any Pokémon suggestions are appreciated though I may not be able to obtain them considering the point that I am at.) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2023 at 5:41 AM, VincentSkullMan said:

I'm up against Terra here, these fields are starting to drive me up the wall despite how fun some of the other ones are.

I'm aware of how the field works but that doesn't mean I want to keep it around.

I don't want to drop the game due to the constant struggling I'm now facing from these boss battles and having to do niche things to beat them but I'm running out of enthusiasm fast here.

[Galvantula] | [75]
[Magnet]
[Compound Eyes]
[Quiet]
- Discharge
- Bug Buzz
- Thunder Wave
- Spider Webs

[Alolan Sandslash] | [75]
[Never-Melt Ice]
[Slush Rush]
[Careful]
- Icicle Crash
- Iron Head
- Hail
- Aurora Veil

[Toxicroak] | [75]
[Black Belt]
[Poison Point]
[Serious]
- Sludge Wave
- Drain Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Nasty Plot

[Jellicent] | [74]
[Wave Essence]
[Water Absorb]
[Quirky]
- Surf
- Ominous Wind
- Water Spout
- Rain Dance

[Solrock] | [75]
[Hard Rock]
[Levitate]
[Lonely]
- Psychic
- Stone Edge
- Rock Slide
- Cosmic Power

[Incineroar] | [75]
[Charcoal]
[Intimidate]
[Naive]
- Flamethrower
- Darkest Lariat
- Flare Blitz
- Outrage

--Other Pokemon in the PC--

-Talonflame [70]

-Crobat [70]

-Silvally

-Spiritomb

-Lucario [75]

-Blastoise [75]
-Sharpedo [70]

-Walrein [70]

-Dragalge

-Rotom Heat

(Any Pokémon suggestions are appreciated though I may not be able to obtain them considering the point that I am at.) 

Hello I hope you didn't give up. If you're still stuck, I recommend Alola Ninetales with snow warning and Blizzard. Also any Pokémon with grassy/misty/electric/psychic terrain. If you have Eevee for example, it learns misty terrain via level up (as a Sylveon) and is immune to draco meteor, to destroy that Garchomp. A Pokémon who can poison or burn or use leech seed is mandatory if you don't change the terrain in some way. Or else you'll have to force out that Quagsire, which can happen if you stall it enough, but it will be difficult to make her switch. From the Pokémon you have in the box, I'd give Walrein, Silvally ice if you can get it, and Rotom frost a shot. Also if you have destiny bond on Sharpedo, with the Protect TM that you should have by now and also speed boost, you can take out any Pokémon you wish that gives you trouble. Talonflame could hit something with Brave bird or Acrobatics really hard, but it's not that strong to carry you for the whole fight. Be wary of the Garchomp, it has an assault vest that on the Glitch field raises its attack, and it doesn't drop when using Draco meteor. It will also outspeed a lot if not all of your Mons. Sandslash I think is the only one that will outspeed, but it won't one shot the Garchomp if the Glitch field is active. Talonflame could outspeed it also and hit a little harder, but it won't one shot either. So could Alola Ninetails outspeed, if you EV train it but I'm not certain about it, and it will hit harder than Talonflame but I don't know if it will take it out in one. 

On 3/12/2023 at 12:16 PM, RebornFan7 said:

Hello I hope you didn't give up. If you're still stuck, I recommend Alola Ninetales with snow warning and Blizzard. Also any Pokémon with grassy/misty/electric/psychic terrain. If you have Eevee for example, it learns misty terrain via level up (as a Sylveon) and is immune to draco meteor, to destroy that Garchomp. A Pokémon who can poison or burn or use leech seed is mandatory if you don't change the terrain in some way. Or else you'll have to force out that Quagsire, which can happen if you stall it enough, but it will be difficult to make her switch. From the Pokémon you have in the box, I'd give Walrein, Silvally ice if you can get it, and Rotom frost a shot. Also if you have destiny bond on Sharpedo, with the Protect TM that you should have by now and also speed boost, you can take out any Pokémon you wish that gives you trouble. Talonflame could hit something with Brave bird or Acrobatics really hard, but it's not that strong to carry you for the whole fight. Be wary of the Garchomp, it has an assault vest that on the Glitch field raises its attack, and it doesn't drop when using Draco meteor. It will also outspeed a lot if not all of your Mons. Sandslash I think is the only one that will outspeed, but it won't one shot the Garchomp if the Glitch field is active. Talonflame could outspeed it also and hit a little harder, but it won't one shot either. So could Alola Ninetails outspeed, if you EV train it but I'm not certain about it, and it will hit harder than Talonflame but I don't know if it will take it out in one. 

Oh wow, I had thought no one would bother but I appreciate your help with the guide. That being said, I am now in the post game after using a cheeky strategy to deal with Terra but I hope others are able to put this to use in their own playthroughs. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm stuck on Corey. No matter what i do, Venoshock destroys my team and the mix of poison and the terrain of the field causes enough damage to allow one shots on my whole team the entire time. I've tried about 20 times now, and i always lose. Help?

--current team--
Mudkip, level 28
[Heart scale]

[Torrent]
[Hasty]
- Tackle
- Mud Shot
- Water Gun
- Rock Slide

Delibird, level 35
[none]

[Hustle]
[Docile]
- Present
- Ice Shard
- Spikes
- Drill Peck

Growlithe, level 25
[none]

[Flash Fire]
[Jolly]
- Reversal
- Fire Fang
- Take Down
- Close Combat

Kricketune, level 31
[none]

[Technician]
[Rash]
- Sing
- Cut
- Slash
- X-Scissor

Slugma, level 32
[Quick Claw]

[Flame Body]
[Docile]
- Rock Slide
- Ancient Power(Rock)
- Incinerate
- Flame Burst

Herdier, level 24
[none]

[Scrappy]
[Jolly]
- Baby Doll Eyes
- Crunch
- Takedown
- Ice Fang

-----

BOX:

[Bellsprout] | [15]

[Bunneary] | [17]

[Igglybuff] | [8]

[Swirlix] | [15]

[Pidgey] | [20]

[Mareep] | [14]

[Hoothoot] | [24]

[Zigzagoon] | [23]

[Pansage] | [22]

[Carnivine] | [25]
[Happiny] | [10]

[Pachirisu] | [22]

• 1 month later...

Man I don't expect to get any help since he's likely a pushover boss, but:

Samson

Current team:

Delphox, level 67

No item

Ability: Magician

Timid nature

Moves:

Flamethrower

Psyshock

Light Screen

Mystical Fire

Galvantula, level 68

Magnet

Ability: Swarm

Timid nature

Moves:

Bug Buzz

Electroweb

Sticky Wed

Discharge

Mismagius (Aevian Form), level 67

Miracle Seed

Ability: Poison Point

Mild nature

Moves:

Perish Song

Giga Drain

Power Whip

Shadow Ball

Drifblim, level 65

Flame Orb

Ability: Flare Boost

Hasty nature

Moves:

Charge Beam

Shadow Ball

Explosion

Weather Ball

Noivern, level 68

No item

Ability: Telepathy

Timid nature

Moves:

Tailwind

Air Slash

Dragon Pulse

Air Cutter

Dugtrio, level 68

No item

Ability: Arena Trap

Jolly nature

Moves:

Earthquake

Bulldoze

Sucker Punch

Dig

PC Pokemon that I use and are on standby:

Carbink, level 40

Emboar, level 64

Scrafty, level 67

Sandslash, level 62

Swalot, level 63

Eelektross, level 66

Exploud, level 65

Gothorita, level 36 (will be planning to train it soon)

Ursaring, level 45

Golurk, level 56

It's very likely a 'fight using the field' type situation but I wouldn't be surprised if I'm doing something wrong. Doesn't help how this fight is in a point of no return either for now.

u can defeat him with the mons with you and those in the pc. Start with noivern make it hold focus sash or quick claw set up tailwind and make it learn acrobatics if you can. Then switch into galvantula to set up sticky web and at this point your team should be able to outspeed all of the opposing mons. You should also teach your delphox will o wisp any way you can it is going to help you a lot. Also switching out drifblim for gothorita also seems like a smart play because drifblim doesnt have any flying type moves. Using emboar also seems like a good idea as long as it has very good hard hitting physical moves which affects the field. Switching out mismagius seems like a viable option for bringing in emboar unless it threatens your team's total synergy. Yeah all the best coming from a guy who has almost finished the game and is stuck on the crystal puzzle with serra in the postgame. 

9 hours ago, Scio said:

u can defeat him with the mons with you and those in the pc. Start with noivern make it hold focus sash or quick claw set up tailwind and make it learn acrobatics if you can. Then switch into galvantula to set up sticky web and at this point your team should be able to outspeed all of the opposing mons. You should also teach your delphox will o wisp any way you can it is going to help you a lot. Also switching out drifblim for gothorita also seems like a smart play because drifblim doesnt have any flying type moves. Using emboar also seems like a good idea as long as it has very good hard hitting physical moves which affects the field. Switching out mismagius seems like a viable option for bringing in emboar unless it threatens your team's total synergy. Yeah all the best coming from a guy who has almost finished the game and is stuck on the crystal puzzle with serra in the postgame. 

That might help out thanks. It's that stupid hawlucha being able to outspeed nearly everything and the attack boost slaying everything in my party with acrobatics.

The hariyama at the start is slow so free tailwind. I may or may not have used my focus slash in another fight, so noivern is out right away. Other than that I just need to spend the time EV training the rest and things should be good.

Edit: I do still have focus slash! So go me.

Edited by VMeemes

• 4 weeks later...

I Need Help Beating Shelly!

I have stuck in the shelly gym battle for like 2.5 hours. I need help to defeat her. This game is too hard.

My team:

Onix (level 34) : ability: sturdy

screech , dragon breath, rock slide,slam

Fearow (level 29) : ability: sniper

assurance ,fury attack ,aerial ace ,mirror move

cryogonal ( level 32) : ability : levitate

Ancient Power , Ice beam, Aurora Beam, Light screen

Greninja( level 35) : ability: Torrent

Round, Water pulse ,Water shuriken, Smack down

Mightyena ( level 33) : ability: Intimidate

Tackle, Scary Face, Assurance , Bite 

Loudred ( Level 30) : Ability: scrappy