What was your favorite episode?

jamesw0102

Episode 10 with the introduction of Radmous, G. Gardevoir, and Luna and the... Arceus...

Also, Episode 12 getting into Route 2, which has my favorite music so far as well meeting the Agate Circus Triumvirate was pretty awesome.

For reference for those who don't know.

Episode 1 is everything up until Julia.

Episode 2 is everything between Julia and Florinia.

Episode 3 is everything between Flobot and Corey

Episode 4 is everything beween Corey and Shelly

Episode 5 is everything between Shelly and Shade, so that seems to be some peoples favorite.

Episode 6 is everything between Shade and Kiki.

Episode 7 is everything between Kiki and Aya

Episode 8 is everything between Aya and Serra.

Episode 9 is everything between Serra and Noel.

Episode 10 is everything between Noel and Radomus.

Episode 11 is everything between Radomus and Luna.

Episode 12 is everything between Luna and Samson.

Episode 13 is everything between Samson and Charlotte.

And Episode 14 is currently self-explanatory.

Now with all of that out of the way, I can personally say my favorite episode is episode 7. It teaches you that Team Meteor is willing to kill. They've dropped subtle hints that they want people to leave, or die, and when the time comes, they murder in cold blood. This episode also introduced some of my favorite characters while helping develop some of my favorite characters. It introduced Aya who I like a lot, helped explain what happened between Cain and his family, built up why Taka joined Team Meteor, Built up Cal and Victoria's relationship before smashing it and finally letting us access my favorite area in the game, the Byxbysion Wasteland. If I had to say my second favorite episode, it's episode 10 and then episode 14. Episode 10 introduced a lot of great characters and gave us a great showdown with a God and Radomus and had one of my other favorite areas, the citae arc thingamajig. Episode 14 due to Terra, Blake who is chill af, and Glitch City. OML I loved Glitch City so much.

• Global Mods

The Onyx Trainer's School in Episode 2 was where I really thought "Wow, this is amazing!" It was fun reading the books and diaries and made me realize how detailed the game is.

All the Radomus and Luna stuff (10-11?) was really neat.

Episode 14 also, because of Terra's world.

I enjoyed all of the episodes involving the Orphanage story arc, but I really liked episodes 8 and 9 because we finally ripped Dr Connal's control of the children away from him. The initial breakout in episode 5 was great, but the children were re-captured at the end of it which kind of put a damper on things. Episode 8 is when the breakout stuck, and episode 9 (and the beginning of 10) showed that the children were in Saphira's capable hands. Episode 9 also revealed that Lin is not someone to be fucked with.

I also liked episode 14 since we got to see Shelly's, Heather's, and Blake's characters develop and mature; admittedly, they all seemed a bit shallow up until that point, so the development they received was welcome.

Episodes 6 and 8, since they were our first ventures outside of the city walls- Apophyll Beach and Chrysolia were a breath of fresh air. Serra and Bennett's nonchalance about a Pokemart teleporting on top of their house is funny, too.

Episode 10 for... what I hope are obvious reasons. (Route 1 being my favourite location [although I'll admit clearing the webs/logs takes a while], the Citae Arc-d'Astrae, and Radomus. Mostly Radomus. But y'all knew that.)

And Episode 14. Glitch world is one of the best things I have ever seen. Also Shelly nicknaming her Pokemon after her friends and Cal having a certain Medicham... too many feels, man.

every episode that gyados was in I miss my orignal save file lol :(

:feelsgd:

I liked 6/7 the most. Kiki was an awesome character and had a major twist, and her "return" is really cool. I disliked episode 14 the most, I really dislike Terra as a character.

u wot m8 :feelsgn:

But srs, M3G4 T3774 is realest character in all of reborn. Episode 14 honestly just said "WHAT THE FUCK IS A PHYSICS"? and did what it wanted. Remember everyone. It's a game. Play 4 fan and laff ;]

Uhhhh difficult question since all of the game is awesome, but I will say that episodes 11-12, I really liked 7th street and that we finally met all of the gym leaders (even if we still have to challenge them damn waterfall).

I can understand disliking Terra. She's probably the biggest immersion killer in the game. Like she's funny sometimes but if you're not a fan of her humor style she's terrible.

I've warmed to her a bit more on subsequent playthroughs but she's still one of my less liked gym leaders.

Terra is one of the characters that makes me laugh a lot... so it's quite sad to see her getting a lot of hate (but also a lot of love).

...But yeah, me liking Terra goes to show how immature my humor code is xD I literally had to pause my run when she said ur mom so I can calm myself.