The colour Purple

heloo5t5

Purple is a wonderful colour. It's not lonely at all since it is apart of our life and days.

White is lonely because it has forgotten what colour it is supposed to be.

It's all of them, actually. White can be the color of unity.

Still, I like purple. Deep Purple.

(yh, bad jokes ftw)

Well, the color purple represents the Amethyst Pendant in its connection to the Reborn region, in the same way that red, blue, and green represent the Ruby Ring, Sapphire Bracelet, and Emerald Brooch, respectively.

I think plenty of people noticed the big amount of purple in Reborn, yet you're the first one to say something about. Doesn't bother most people that much I guess.

Also: Indigo > Purple.

I think plenty of people noticed the big amount of purple in Reborn, yet you're the first one to say something about. Doesn't bother most people that much I guess.

Also: Indigo > Purple.

^^ This

Also I have a feeling Ame likes purple, just a guess. Probably doesn't have anything to do with her name being a purple gem or anything~

Most probably know, but the Yellow Shards were actually changed to Purple Shards, to fit the theme.

Also, Vivillon's wings have red, green, blue, and purple.

............. Did I really missed this? I remember that there are yellow shards in original games, but how I didn't notice that they changed them to purple in Reborn...? Man I must be really out of it this days....

Most probably know, but the Yellow Shards were actually changed to Purple Shards, to fit the theme.

Also, Vivillon's wings have red, green, blue, and purple.

Wow... smart observation. I always wondered why the Yellow ones were replaced with Purple ones.

Well, these four colors stand for the gemstones jewels aka Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire/Amethyst rings/pendants/etc; which are part of the story.

We don't however know their purposes yet, do we ?

I always thought there might be references to some legendaries. The hoenn weather trio is obvious; and the violet color being associetied with royal and religious stuff; maybe Arceus.

Huh, I didn't know that the Flabebe line got it... But yeah, it is a common theme. Some of the Gen 5 Shinies that need to be approved also have the pattern, like Gigalith (although there are two types of Shinies that are being approved currently).