Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay: OOC/Signups [REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

Tomas Elliot

I'm kind of inbetween on whether or not to join this. I'll try reading up on all that new stuff you guys are talking about beforehand. Though I will say seeing all those positive and laid back characters tempts me to play the a-hole jerk role again.

I thought I was playing that...By just harmless teasing...Yeah fine, my oc isn't a complete jerk.

On a side note: Learning a new archatype is really fun. Especially if its so dam complicated. Oh well, I wanted to learn it so i'm learning it.

Edited by bote

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i want to say is when can we get dueling?

Give it about a week. Sometimes there are some late comers.

I thought I was playing that...By just harmless teasing...Yeah fine, my oc isn't a complete jerk.

On a side note: Learning a new archatype is really fun. Especially if its so dam complicated. Oh well, I wanted to learn it so i'm learning it.

(Looks up archetypes) I'm now completely lost again. I'll probably do what I did with Pokemon and pick a random one based off the personality and somehow not suck with it. As for the role, be my guest and play it. The role generally tends to be my strong suit, but I try to mix it up once in a great while.

I think it's interesting that there are a number of people interested in doing a Yu-Gi-Oh RP on Reborn. I really don't participate much on Reborn, but I do follow the game (which is one of the best I've ever played) and what happens on the forums. Then I see this idea come to life and think it would be worth a shot trying.

Name: Rene Polaris

Appearance: Rene is a short, skinny person with black hair, brown eyes, and white skin. He has an average body build and often wears jeans and a t-shirt when not in school.

Personality: Rene is a shy, yet kind person who has few friends outside of school. He mostly keeps to himself around those he feels uncomfortable with or those he thinks are a danger to him. Despite this nature, he often loves dueling and comes alive during duels. His passion for the game allows for him to be tactical, but enjoys every bit of it. His dueling belief is similar to that of the life of a phoenix: Even if the card is lost, it can be used again. He finds the Scrap archetype a good example of this and uses both Synchro and Xyz monsters to support the deck's theme.

Backstory: Rene is a recent transfer into the city of Heartland, venturing from a far off city with his family. A single child since birth, he had a rather lonely childhood growing up until he found the game of Duel Monsters. He made a few friends while learning how to play and fell in love with the game ever since. At the age of 14, a terrible accident forced his family to move to Heartland in order to leave a better life. Despite the move, he quickly found a few friends within Heartland who plays Duel Monsters. He his still cautious around others, but is more outgoing than he was as a kid.

Number Holder Y/N: Not really sure. I'd rather just play a role I'm assigned whether I'd be a Number Holder or not. It's more about the fun in the game to me.

Deck of choice: Scrap

I know Scraps are mainly Synchro oriented, but there are combos that allow for Xyz summons as well. If this is fine, I'll give this a shot using this character. Otherwise, I'll try and come up with a different character and a different deck.

I have quite a bit of experience playing this game in real life. I've been playing since the game was released worldwide and have had a lot of fun with it. I hope to possibly do so here as we gladly wait for the next exciting part of Pokemon Reborn.

If you can find me, I'm always up for a duel if you just ask. Dueling in the RP might not start for a bit till the RP actually starts probably.

Speaking about dueling, how are duels going to work in the RP. Like we know where but how do we actually do the duel in the rp?

Well I'll be honest with you: it's going to take a while. Starting the first IC topic is still going to be a matter of a couple of days, and as mentioned in the OP, dueling is not going to be the focus of the RP anyway, so the chances that you get yourself a duel straight away are very thin.

(Looks up archetypes) I'm now completely lost again. I'll probably do what I did with Pokemon and pick a random one based off the personality and somehow not suck with it.

Feel free to send me a private message if you need help with that. Also, how about you try your luck with the test? I mean, getting a plot-related deck might make it easy for you to make up your mind...

I think it's interesting that there are a number of people interested in doing a Yu-Gi-Oh RP on Reborn. I really don't participate much on Reborn, but I do follow the game (which is one of the best I've ever played) and what happens on the forums. Then I see this idea come to life and think it would be worth a shot trying.
Name: Rene Polaris
Appearance: Rene is a short, skinny person with black hair, brown eyes, and white skin. He has an average body build and often wears jeans and a t-shirt when not in school.
Personality: Rene is a shy, yet kind person who has few friends outside of school. He mostly keeps to himself around those he feels uncomfortable with or those he thinks are a danger to him. Despite this nature, he often loves dueling and comes alive during duels. His passion for the game allows for him to be tactical, but enjoys every bit of it. His dueling belief is similar to that of the life of a phoenix: Even if the card is lost, it can be used again. He finds the Scrap archetype a good example of this and uses both Synchro and Xyz monsters to support the deck's theme.
Backstory: Rene is a recent transfer into the city of Heartland, venturing from a far off city with his family. A single child since birth, he had a rather lonely childhood growing up until he found the game of Duel Monsters. He made a few friends while learning how to play and fell in love with the game ever since. At the age of 14, a terrible accident forced his family to move to Heartland in order to leave a better life. Despite the move, he quickly found a few friends within Heartland who plays Duel Monsters. He his still cautious around others, but is more outgoing than he was as a kid.
Number Holder Y/N: Not really sure. I'd rather just play a role I'm assigned whether I'd be a Number Holder or not. It's more about the fun in the game to me.
Deck of choice: Scrap
I know Scraps are mainly Synchro oriented, but there are combos that allow for Xyz summons as well. If this is fine, I'll give this a shot using this character. Otherwise, I'll try and come up with a different character and a different deck.
I have quite a bit of experience playing this game in real life. I've been playing since the game was released worldwide and have had a lot of fun with it. I hope to possibly do so here as we gladly wait for the next exciting part of Pokemon Reborn.

Well, if you are not going to be a Number Holder, then it is ok to run a Synchro-oriented deck. Besides, Scraps are a personal favorite, so I of course approve of your decision. Welcome aboard.

If you can find me, I'm always up for a duel if you just ask. Dueling in the RP might not start for a bit till the RP actually starts probably.

Speaking about dueling, how are duels going to work in the RP. Like we know where but how do we actually do the duel in the rp?

Non-plot critical duels (as in, duels you people start with one another just for fun, or duels with minor NPCs) are not going to be actually roleplayed: you just make a post describing the start of the duel, then you fast forward to the end by saying something like "the duel was a very close affair, but in the end...", and then you describe your winning move and call it a day. On the other hand, plot-critical duels shall be properly roleplayed (as in, with duelists taking turns describing their actions).

I'm kind of inbetween on whether or not to join this. I'll try reading up on all that new stuff you guys are talking about beforehand. Though I will say seeing all those positive and laid back characters tempts me to play the a-hole jerk role again.

I had the same feeling until I did that personality test with another character I had in mind and ended up with Utopia... To be honest I was aiming for the Puppet one.

Oh and I'm still researching. My internet failed last night while I was reading up on these Xyz summons.

Hey I’m really new to the forum and to the roleplaying stuff. I did enjoy Yugioh a lot though, always liked to try out new decks, but when the zexal stuff came in I just gave up. The xyz summoning ruined it imo, i did enjoy the synchro summoning though. But let’s give it a new try. I'm also still figuring out what kind of deck i'll be using, My favorite decks were the Toon World themed deck/ the Destiny Heroes themed deck and the Black Garden themed deck. I'm looking for a new deck of that kind.

Name: Aron Grayson

Appearance: Is a bit tanned, has black hair, and very dark eyes, he’s always clothed in a preppy way. He has square shaped glasses, wears mostly chinos and a shirt with a pullover. He’s medium build (tends to a bit skinny) and he’s 5’ 8.

Personality: Introvert, cunning, perfectionist and ambitious, arrogant, vain and can be a bit of a hothead, although he always tends to keep up a pokerface when he’s hurt or feels bad. He’s too vain to show others he’s hurt or in pain, partly also because he’s introvert.

He duels with passion and always has the purpose to win a duel, "the main objective of dueling is winning, pleasure is just a side issue”.

Backstory:

Aron grew up in a rich family, his parents own several factories and live in a great mansion. Aron was homeschooled until the age of 16, it was then that he decided he'd like to become a duelist after having had his first encounter with duel monsters (watching the nationals on television). His parents disliked the idea of their only son becoming a 'duelist', since especially his dad had other plans for him. His mother used to be a skilled duelist though, but she gave everything up so she could start a new life with her husband. Not feeling comprehended Aron ran away from home leaving his parents in great concern of what could happen to their only son. Aron came back home hoping his parents would've changed their mind as he persisted on becoming a duelist. They didn't and as a result Mr Grayson decided to ban Aron from their house, telling him to not come back unless he would change his mind. Therefore he also disinherited Aron provisionally, so he'd be certain Aron would change his mind.

Aron sought shelter with his grandparents and joined the academy seeking to become a great duelist in order to win his dad's respect.

Number Holder Y/N: N

Deck of choice: Shark deck

DN name: malgoverno

Edited by Variety

Edit: Yep, I'm probably going to use her seeing as nobody is going to try playing something close to her (I'll have to changer her personality around a bit). Ymora RPers, you already know who I'm talking about (cough*Citrine*cough).

------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Luna Fitzgerald

Appearance: can be found here. As for clothing, just everyday wear with nothing too fancy.

Personality: Luna is an upbeat and outgoing girl, even at very inappropriate times. This is due to her carefree and optimistic nature. Seeing this girl angry or frustrated is a rare treat.

Backstory:

Luna grew up in a pretty normal life with a mom, dad, and a brother a few years older than her. While she enjoyed playing Monster Cards (I think that's what it's called), most of the people she lived around were either way beyond her skill level or didn't know how to play so she never got too good with them. She entered the school system trying hard not to fall in dead last in term of battling.

Number Holder Y/N: Yes? I think.

Deck of choice:

Here's her personality test while I work on the app and research some Yu-Gi-Oh stuff:

The Lovers (100%)

The Fool (97%)

The Wheel of Fortune (78%)

The Star (72%)

The Moon (72%)

Name: Gen Terrano

Appearance: https://scontent-nrt.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10469459_10203579302393524_6046020445968393287_n.jpg?oh=1fdd80c23cc316e6915b6c3184b24ec8&oe=55B90B68

Personality: Serious on duels, but a calm and collected person on other situiations. Has an admiration on Seto Kaiba.

Backstory:

Gen was born and raised on an average family. He and his brother likes to play cards at each other. His brother is a duelist which was specialized on Spellcaster cards, while him has centered himself on using dragon-ladden cards. He was fascinated on the head of Kaiba Corp's head, Seto, and his Blue-Eyes White Dragon. He was so happy when he got his first Blue-Eyes White Dragon card and dedicated his deck on experimenting what build suits Blue-Eyes better. The often goes around, dueling everyone to study what he can improve. He continued on doing so until this day. He entered the Academy to someday to become great as Seto Kaiba with his own style of using Blue-Eyes.

Deck of choice: Dragon Master Knight Deck

Edited by Ace_Trainer_Vince

Hey I’m really new to the forum and to the roleplaying stuff. I did enjoy Yugioh a lot though, always liked to try out new decks, but when the zexal stuff came in I just gave up. The xyz summoning ruined it imo, i did enjoy the synchro summoning though. But let’s give it a new try. I'm also still figuring out what kind of deck i'll be using, My favorite decks were the Toon World themed deck/ the Destiny Heroes themed deck and the Black Garden themed deck. I'm looking for a new deck of that kind.

Name: Aron Grayson

Appearance: Is a bit tanned, has black hair, and very dark eyes, he’s always clothed in a preppy way. He has square shaped glasses, wears mostly chinos and a shirt with a pullover. He’s medium build (tends to a bit skinny) and he’s 5’ 8.

Personality: Introvert, cunning, perfectionist and ambitious, arrogant, vain and can be a bit of a hothead, although he always tends to keep up a pokerface when he’s hurt or feels bad. He’s too vain to show others he’s hurt or in pain, partly also because he’s introvert.

He duels with passion and always has the purpose to win a duel, "the main objective of dueling is winning, pleasure is just a side issue”.

Backstory: (still need to write it)

Number Holder Y/N: Maybe

Deck of choice: (Only fill this if you decide NOT to be a Number Holder. If you want to be a Number Holder, leave this blank for now)

Results of the test:

Justice (100%)

Strength (91%)

Justice would be the Cain and Abel duo. They are Rank 1 Numbers (see the OP for links to the cards' pages on YGO Wikia) that can easily be summoned by Ghostrick, a deck that plays defensively and relies on flip effects like in the good old times, while still being great at Xyz summons. Since you seem to be a nostalgic guy, I thought such a deck could be the ideal to finally get you to appreciate Xyz summons. Just check out the archetype and let me know if you like it: I can lend you a hand building a deck if needed.

Incidentally, Strenght is taken, so Cain and Abel are your only choice for Numbers: so yeah, if you don't like this suggestion of mine, you'll have to settle for not being a Number Holder (which would work for you too, given that you seem to dislike Xyz summons).

Edit: Yep, I'm probably going to use her seeing as nobody is going to try playing something close to her (I'll have to changer her personality around a bit). Ymora RPers, you already know who I'm talking about (cough*Citrine*cough).

------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Luna Fitzgerald

Appearance: can be found here. As for clothing, just everyday wear with nothing too fancy.

Personality: Luna is an upbeat and outgoing girl, even at very inappropriate times. This is due to her carefree and optimistic nature. Seeing this girl angry or frustrated is a rare treat.

Backstory:

Luna grew up in a pretty normal life with a mom, dad, and a brother a few years older than her. While she enjoyed playing Monster Cards (I think that's what it's called), most of the people she lived around were either way beyond her skill level or didn't know how to play so she never got too good with them. She entered the school system trying hard not to fall in dead last in term of battling.

Number Holder Y/N: Yes? I think.

Deck of choice:

Here's her personality test while I work on the app and research some Yu-Gi-Oh stuff:

The Lovers (100%)

The Fool (97%)

The Wheel of Fortune (78%)

The Star (72%)

The Moon (72%)

The Fool is the other Arcana (along with the World) associated with Utopia, which is taken, leaving the Lovers as your only result over 90%. And truth be told, I am happy that someone got the Lovers, as they are associated with a personal favorite: Lancelot. This Number is Deck Locked to zombies: the reason for this (as well as the reason why it is associated with the Lovers Arcana of all things) is that it was specifically designed to be summoned with the combined effects of two monsters named Isolde and Tristan (get the reference?), which in turn are designed to work wonders in a zombie-themed deck. Helping you make such a deck would be a joy, because it is really a personal favorite.

Name: Gen

Appearance: https://scontent-nrt.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10469459_10203579302393524_6046020445968393287_n.jpg?oh=1fdd80c23cc316e6915b6c3184b24ec8&oe=55B90B68

Personality: Serious on duels, but a calm and collected person on other situiations. Has an admiration on Seto Kaiba.

Backstory:

Gen was born and raised on an average family. He and his brother likes to play cards at each other. His brother is a duelist which was specialized on Spellcaster cards, while him has centered himself on using dragon-ladden cards. He was fascinated on the head of Kaiba Corp's head, Seto, and his Blue-Eyes White Dragon. He was so happy when he got his first Blue-Eyes White Dragon card and dedicated his deck on experimenting what build suits Blue-Eyes better. The often goes around, dueling everyone to study what he can improve. He continued on doing so until this day.

Deck of choice: Dragon Master Knight Deck[/size]

Everything's good, welcome aboard.

EDIT; actually wait no, everything is not good: is your full name just Gen? Also, where's the backstory?

Edited by Tomas Elliot

• Veterans

Anyways time to put in my character:

-------------------

Name:Charlotte Elinas

Appearance:(Coming soon trying to find something that fits but for now just imagine her as a 5 foot 5 Brown Haired girl that wears some everyday clothes)

Personality:Calm and collected but has her occasional anger outbursts or excited moments.

Backstory:Growing up with a well off family,Charlotte a found out about Duel Monsters from her Older brother who had just gotten into it.Interested,she went and bought a few cards and started playing around with them learning that she was decent at it though her brother constantly beat her in it.Eventually Charlotte decided to enter the Dueling school so she could get better at playing the game and not fall behind the rest of her friends.

Number Holder Y/N:Yes

Personality Test:

Death:100%

Justice:100%

Temperance:98%

The HighPriestess:92%

Strenght:92%

Time to research some deck stuff

So, there is this guy namd Portgas D. Ace who cannot post in the forums because of temp lock. He sent me his app via private message, asking to join in the roleplay. Since his app looks good, I am going to post it here, and add him to the roleplay roter: his character will be considered "in standby" (I'll come up with some plot-related justification of this) untill april when his temp lock expires.

Anyways the app.

Name: Ryder "Aydon" Cinamore

Appearance: 5' 10". Bulky looking. Mildly pale skin. Blonde hair fashioned in a bowl-cut with brown streaks running down the back of his head. Normally wears dark gray clothing and brown boots, except when the weather is cold, which will be white clothing then. Has heterochromia eyes (one white and one sapphire blue) and a jagged scar down the white eye.

Personality: Quick to take the leader role. Intervenes in a number of situations if someone looks like they're gonna be unnecessarily harmed in some way. Hates stronger people who pick on weaker ones. Hates weaker people who taunt stronger people. Reluctantly takes orders from anybody. Likes to rush in before thinking. Very cynical towards people he believes to be "in the wrong". Takes many duels way too seriously, as if he has something to lose.

Backstory: Having no known mother and a father renowned in Heartland amongst the backalley duel gangs, Ryder grew in a life of moral wrongs. One day his father got arrested for robbing the wrong man and sent to a prison for his misdeeds. Having loved his father enough, he tried to break his father out of prison, though in futility. Ryder ultimately failed and formed a duel gang of his own until the law broke it up rather violently and soon other duel gangs started to torment him. Ryder sought to hunt down and destroy duel gangs no matter the cost, hoping to end the misdeeds of the lawless and foolhardy.

Number Holder: No (although may obtain generic Numbers later on)

Deck Type: Fire Kings with Beast-Warrior support. Main win button is Fire King High Avatar Garunix, with his XYZ monsters supporting the wins.

EDIT:

Anyways time to put in my character:
-------------------
Name:Charlotte Elinas
Appearance:(Coming soon trying to find something that fits but for now just imagine her as a 5 foot 5 Brown Haired girl that wears some everyday clothes)
Personality:Calm and collected but has her occasional anger outbursts or excited moments.
Backstory:Growing up with a well off family,Charlotte a found out about Duel Monsters from her Older brother who had just gotten into it.Interested,she went and bought a few cards and started playing around with them learning that she was decent at it though her brother constantly beat her in it.Eventually Charlotte decided to enter the Dueling school so she could get better at playing the game and not fall behind the rest of her friends.

Number Holder Y/N:Yes
Personality Test:
Death:100%
Justice:100%
Temperance:98%
The HighPriestess:92%
Strenght:92%

Time to research some deck stuff

Death means the Rank 2 Fiend family, Justice means Cain and Abel (which however was also obtained by another guy, a few messages earlier in this very page), the others are taken (I guess? Red_Chaos had obtained Rail Cannon AKA the High Priestess, but he said he wasn't sure about it, and I haven't heard from him since...). Time for you to choose! I personally recommend the Rank 2 Fiend family, because there are many decks that can run it, and because it is the only one that guarantees no conflicts with other people who got similar results...

Edited by Tomas Elliot

• Veterans

I think I'll take the rank 2 fiend family,lemme check up on them first :)

...i can't really find them anywhere XD

Edited by Scublord McFoxy

Alrighty, I'll go with zombie themed deck and Lancelot then. Someone's going to have to help me (probably just building a deck for me would be easier) because I don't remember too many of Zombie cards. We should make Call of the Haunted OP like in the anime though.

I think I'll take the rank 2 fiend family,lemme check up on them first :)

Let me know when you have decided, and feel free to contact me privately if you need help building a deck.

Oh something I want everyone to remember: since we are playing on DN, we will enforce our own set of rules. This means that in our roleplay all the Number cards will be threated as having the "cannot be destroyed by battle, except with other Number monsters" effect they have in the anime... Therefore, even the most subpar Numbers aren't that subpar in this roleplay!

This is particularly important in your case, Scrublord: you'll read everywhere that Judge Buster is weak despite the great effect, because it has low stats and thus needs a lot of protection to prevent it from being destroyed by battle: well, that will not be the case in out roleplay!

Well now, looks like characters are being finalized left and right here. Where should i put an updated registration form because my old one had some holes.

Just editing it is fine. Better to learn to use that now because it's going to become your best friend in the RP section.

Scraps are a personal favorite of mine as well; in fact, it's the deck of choice for me in the game. I haven't found too many people who play that deck so I like that it's a favorite of yours too. Anyway, it's fine if I'm not a Number Holder to start. If Rene gets more time in the spotlight later on in the RP due to getting a Number in some way, then I'll cross that bridge at that time. Hey, you never know what could happen.

A couple of questions though that I thought about that I don't think we have a clear answer for:

-First, are we allowed to use any of the OCG-only cards when building our decks for this RP or is this just strictly the TCG?

-Second, are Pendulum Summons and Pendulum Monsters off limits in this RP since this is an adaptation of ZEXAL?

I'm curious about this for deckbuilding and variety of the game.

Edited by tails12

Name: Paul Cross
Appearance: Brown skin, short black hair.
Personality: Somewhat shy and quiet, but when in a duel or other dangerous situation, all bets are off.
Backstory: Paul comes from a relatively normal, middle-class family. Caring parents, a good roof over his head, plenty to eat, etc. Everything about them is normal, except for the fact that his sister was a regional, up and coming Duel Monster champion. She had a long and amazing career ahead of her, but right before registrations for her next tournament came up, she vanished into thin air, without even saying goodbye to her friends and family. This not only crushed Paul and his parents, as they were a very tight-knit family, but it also meant more pressure would come for Paul. Everyone expects him to be just as good, if not, better than his sister, but he highly doubts he'll live up to her reputation.
Number Holder: Yes
Deck of choice: N/A

Results:

Hierophant: 100%

Lovers: 100%

The Hanged Man: 100%

The Moon: 100%

Okay, one question for the terms of 'deck building'; Out of Magical Android (Synchro), Ally of Justice Catastor (Synchro), and Gear Gigant X (Xyz), which, if any, would be okay for me to put in? Just making sure and checking where the lines are set, seeing if any would work since they fit well in the deck functions I'm setting up.

Edited by TurboAura

Scraps are a personal favorite of mine as well; in fact, it's the deck of choice for me in the game. I haven't found too many people who play that deck so I like that it's a favorite of yours too. Anyway, it's fine if I'm not a Number Holder to start. If Rene gets more time in the spotlight later on in the RP due to getting a Number in some way, then I'll cross that bridge at that time. Hey, you never know what could happen.

A couple of questions though that I thought about that I don't think we have a clear answer for:

-First, are we allowed to use any of the OCG-only cards when building our decks for this RP or is this just strictly the TCG?

-Second, are Pendulum Summons and Pendulum Monsters off limits in this RP since this is an adaptation of ZEXAL?

I'm curious about this for deckbuilding and variety of the game.

All cards that are not forbidden by the TCG banlist, and that are not in our list of cards that it would be better not to use, are fair play, even the strictly OCG ones. And yes in theory Pendulum Summons are ok too, but in practice nobody seems to be interested in them so far :P

Name: Paul Cross

Appearance: Brown skin, short black hair.

Personality: Somewhat shy and quiet, but when in a duel or other dangerous situation, all bets are off.

Backstory: Paul comes from a relatively normal, middle-class family. Caring parents, a good roof over his head, plenty to eat, etc. Everything about them is normal, except for the fact that his sister was a regional, up and coming Duel Monster champion. She had a long and amazing career ahead of her, but right before registrations for her next tournament came up, she vanished into thin air, without even saying goodbye to her friends and family. This not only crushed Paul and his parents, as they were a very tight-knit family, but it also meant more pressure would come for Paul. Everyone expects him to be just as good, if not, better than his sister, but he highly doubts he'll live up to her reputation.

Number Holder: Yes

Deck of choice: N/A

Results:

Hierophant: 100%

Lovers: 100%

The Hanged Man: 100%

The Moon: 100%

Hierophant means the Heraldic bunch (it was about time somebody got them), all others are taken: let me know if Heraldics are ok for you, and/or if you need a hand building a Heraldic deck.

Okay, one question for the terms of 'deck building'; Out of Magical Android (Synchro), Ally of Justice Catastor (Synchro), and Gear Gigant X (Xyz), which, if any, would be okay for me to put in? Just making sure and checking where the lines are set, seeing if any would work since they fit well in the deck functions I'm setting up.

I said this before and I'll say this again: Number cards are unique, so a person can only have a single copy of their Number of choice in their deck. All other cards are fair play, you can use whatever you want to your heart's content, as long as it isn't in the list of cards we don't like (and none of the cards you mentioned are). However, in a Machina deck you should be running 3 copies of Gear Gigant X, that's pretty much a must. I was about to ask how in the green hell can machinas have Synchro power, but somehow I feel that I don't really wanna know.

All cards that are not forbidden by the TCG banlist, and that are not in our list of cards that it would be better not to use, are fair play, even the strictly OCG ones. And yes in theory Pendulum Summons are ok too, but in practice nobody seems to be interested in them so far :P

Hierophant means the Heraldic bunch (it was about time somebody got them), all others are taken: let me know if Heraldics are ok for you, and/or if you need a hand building a Heraldic deck.

Yeah, they seem alright to me. And yeah, I could REALLY use some help in building the deck, as I'm pretty shit at making them myself.

Just call me Azery,most people do.

Also,Holy shit Judge Buster looks awesome :o I'll take em!

Have you decided what kind of deck are you going to use with these guys yet? Need help to decide?

Yeah, they seem alright to me. And yeah, I could REALLY use some help in building the deck, as I'm pretty shit at making them myself.

Myself and DragonMasterKrim have decided to split duties: I help people who have minimal understanding of the basics, while he helps those who understand the basics but need help making their deck. Since you seem to be of the latter kind, please research Heraldic deck-builds and the Heraldic archetype in general (Google is your friend) and, once ready contact DragonMasterKrim: he'll help you build your deck :)

Also people, I have edited the list of unwanted decks/cards, please check that out!