Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay: OOC/Signups [REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

Tomas Elliot

• Support Squad

Mmmmk, yeah, I think I can get how this deck can be used. Looks fun for sure.

Are we restricted to only one of the numbers or do we have access to all?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, THAT's what you mean. Well, I got a few tuners that work as options for me.

-Deskbot 001(Lv.1 Machine Tuner) [Will use 002 and 003 as well, while unsure when confirmed 004 would be released]

-Unknown Synchron(Lv.1 Machine Tuner) [Pretty much a 'without Deskbot 001' option at this point, not as likely]

-Bri Synchron (Lv. 4 Machine Tuner) [Tuner usages + Rank 4 Xyz alternative]

-Symphonic Warriors (There are three tuners of them (Lv. 1/2/3) Machine) [Though I've used them before, doubt I'll use them here, at least at this point.]

And that's just scratching the surface of Machine-tuners to find.

If those are your choices, I'd go with Deskbot for sure honestly. But in't your deck going to clog between the Gadgets, the Deskbot, and the Machinas? How many monsters are you gonna use?

Mmmmk, yeah, I think I can get how this deck can be used. Looks fun for sure.

Are we restricted to only one of the numbers or do we have access to all?

For plot purposes, you'll start off with one and then unlock the others. But yeah, all Chronomaly Numbers are yours, nobody is taking them from you, so might as well put them all in the Extra Deck right away: it won't be long before you actually get to unlock them all in the plot...

I might join in. But I havent played in a while, so Im gonna need some time to learn the meta? game

Name :Antex Versago

Appearance: 5'5. Black hair, red eyes. Usually wears dark jeans, red shirt and a white jacket. (can also wear black or red jackets)

Personality: Usually calm, and likes to make jokes with close friends. Can be dead serious when the situation calls for it.

Backstory: Comes from a family of very talented duelists. Parents has expectations for him like his older brother and sister. His family is loving and does not care if he is good or bad at the game.

Number Holder: No

Deck of Choice: A Chaos Tech Genius deck. Or Madolches.

I might join in. But I havent played in a while, so Im gonna need some time to learn the meta? game

Name :Antex Versago

Appearance: 5'5. Black hair, red eyes. Usually wears dark jeans, red shirt and a white jacket. (can also wear black or red jackets)

Personality: Usually calm, and likes to make jokes with close friends. Can be dead serious when the situation calls for it.

Backstory: Comes from a family of very talented duelists. Parents has expectations for him like his older brother and sister. His family is loving and does not care if he is good or bad at the game.

Number Holder: No

Deck of Choice: A Chaos Tech Genius deck. Or Madolches.

Mdolches are already used by somebody else, but I like T.G. decks (I wouldn't know about the "chaos" part tho, since the main tuner of the archetype is EARTH...), are you going to perform Accel Synchro? I haven't seen anyone summon Battle Halberd in a while, I would love to see that...

Also that Nisa avatar is hot

Junk Synchron works outside of Junk decks.

For example in level 2 beast decks to make Frozen Fidzgerald :P

Also guys, this is importnt: I NEED THOSE WHO HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE IT TO REGISTER ON DN ASAP. AND I NEED EVERYONE TO SHARE THEIR DN NICKNAMES IN THIS TOPIC.

On other news, the roster of characters is starting to shape up: tomorrow I'll be a bit busy (and there are still some people who need help with decks) but on saturday at most I will contact the Judges (because yeah, there are people who have applied to be judges, even if most of you guys are unaware of this :P ) and the guys who got more than one Number, in order to plan down a couple things about the plot. You can expect the first IC topic to come out on sunday, monday at most. But more likely sunday.

I'm SetsunaLily on DN. One of the few places on the internet where I'm not Hiss13. Go figure.

I'll add this to my character's profile.

Edited by Hiss13

I like the idea of having friendly duels with one another. Just dueled Bote to start and it was fun learning the Ritual Beast deck. If any of you want to add me on DN and want to have a friendly duel with our RP decks, I'm up for it.

Thomas I have a question, if the person we duel agrees to it, can we use YGOPro/DEVPro instead?

"YGOPRO is a free online dueling system made for playing Yu-Gi-Oh! duels. YGOPRO is fully automated. All card effects, life points, counters etc. are handled by the system." -YGOPRO front page (Also applies to DEVPRO)

The downside is its a program you have to download, but oh well. Its a hell of a lot easier to use then Dueling Network. Hell, you can even record the duels. Also your FPS will drop if you have a bad computer.

But considering most people are newer to Dueling Network, it might be easier for people to pick up.

Edited by bote

Thomas I have a question, if the person we duel agrees to it, can we use YGOPro instead?

"YGOPRO is a free online dueling system made for playing Yu-Gi-Oh! duels. YGOPRO is fully automated. All card effects, life points, counters etc. are handled by the system." -Their Front Page.

The downside is its a program you have to download, but oh well. Its a hell of a lot easier to use then Dueling Network. Hell, you can even record the duels.

I'm not too sure as this RP has it's own custom rules. (I'm still learning about the new stuff before dueling, but I'm starting to get the hang of it now after connecting the cards). I guess if there's no issue with any of the rulesets you might be able to use it instead, but DN seems to be the safer option so far.

I'm not too sure as this RP has it's own custom rules. (I'm still learning about the new stuff before dueling, but I'm starting to get the hang of it now after connecting the cards). I guess if there's no issue with any of the rulesets you might be able to use it instead, but DN seems to be the safer option so far.

I assume it won't be different rules. and you can find matches with your friends pretty easily and have standard rulesets.

And with DN, you can do whatever the fuck you want to do cause everything is manual. So there wouldn't be a difference in rulesets. If anything, DN makes things a lot more confusing. and what will happen when we have to explain rulings!

BTW Eliot, what is your DN?

Edited by bote