I love how everyone is forgetting that now we might be able to go through all sorts of dive spots too...

Do you know how goddamn long I've been waiting to dive down that lake. It has been almost two years. TWO YEARS OF WAITING AND WE FINALLY GET TO GO THERE!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

Do you know how goddamn long I've been waiting to dive down that lake. It has been almost two years. TWO YEARS OF WAITING AND WE FINALLY GET TO GO THERE!

I'd have thought you'd be the person most hyped about Serra's new field lol,She returns to the position of Hax Goddess XD

probably we get to explore the depths of the Tanzan Lake and maybe find something to give to Simon that belonged to Tara. And maybe some other secrets coz why not ? SPECULATION HYPE

That's IF we can return to the city in ep 15 which is unlikely

It'll be interesting to see how things pan out for E15. I'm eventually going to tackle the game as a whole once it's completed and see every change differs from playing each episode when it's newly released. Nonetheless, I'm excited to play E15 when it is released.

Gotta agree with Gaunt, I don't think we're gonna be allowed to dive into Tanzan Lake quite yet.

Not that I don't wanna, because Simon! </333, but it just doesn't sound like something we're supposed to do just yet.
Or at least I don't see why we would be taking a detour to Tanzan Cove when we're trying to get from the Agate area to the City.

Who knows, maybe Simon knows something about Lin or the PULSEs. Or maybe he just gives us the last sticker xD. Aster on the other hand, knows everything that's going on as he has been a long time member. He may be able to help us with Agate... that is if we find him >>

At least Aster did tell us we'd be seeing him around, so it appears he's willing to help us without any further persuasion.
With Simon, I do think he'd be willing to tell us a thing or two if we manage to give him something related to Tara, but is it really already the time?
I doubt it'll take long now, since we did finally obtain Dive, but idk, it just feels to me as if it's got no place in the next Episode.

Kinda makes me wonder, though: Sirius says that "Turncoats won't be forgiven", so what do the Meteors do when somebody tries to leave their ranks? Eclipse had her soul exterminated, so wouldn't it be logical for them to want to, uh, silence people like Simon or Aster, one way or the other?
It seems awfully impractical to have people with possible insider knowledge run around and helping out enemies. (Well, Aster, anyway. Simon didn't yet.)

Edited by Ama

Just because there are Pokemon that are obtainable, doesn't mean that they can be reached. However, maybe there IS a change, and we may be able to get Axew after all.

I would LOVE to use Fern's own Pokemon against him...

• Administrators

Just because there are Pokemon that are obtainable, doesn't mean that they can be reached. However, maybe there IS a change, and we may be able to get Axew after all.

That's... exactly what it means, though.

That's how we'll get Haxorus, Fern's Pokemon will (obviously) turn on him (the egg in the cave is just a diversion ^_^)

then axew shouldve been marked as "available" long ago lol

I doubt we go back to reborn city since politoed is still listen as unavailable, but we know we the king's rock is available in the department store. Since we can't get politoed this episode, we probably don't return to the city.

So, my shiny Gengar got axed? Sad for my next playthrough, but I suppose the change was necessary. Not the rabbit though, I'll have a hard time living with that.

There is the possibility that the police officers give you Tentacool (as I suspected) or Frillish instead.

• Developers

this and the Axew egg, when it hatches, only knows Splash/Harden and can't learn any moves. That would be epic trolling xD

fortunatly I dont think Ame can program a pokemon that cant learn moves( i jinxed us all)

Edited by smeargletail

... Axew is a choice and Jericho said that egg is going through changes... Most likely it's not an axew anymore

IF we even get to rock climb (still a big if since axew is currently the only proof) then I'm expecting it to be Hippopotas since we're probably not getting into Tourmaline quite yet.

Edited by BIGJRA