• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not be surprised if this becomes a thing, considering Ame has been known to hide doors behind pillars and trees, has an in-game version of methamphetamines, and created a dude that lives alone in the woods with a house full of Pikachu.

Pokemon Locations will not change.... Well at least not for all of them. Some may be moved farther into the game, closer into the game or stay exactly where they are, but require new means to get. To answer your question, only some pokemon locations will change, not all.

what do you mean by ace?

When you have 500+ posts you can buy ace, which permits you the access to the nightclub part of the forum, and one of the advantages is that with that you can play the beta of a new episode.

Edited by Absolute_Zero

When you have 500+ posts, you can buy ace, which permits you the access the nightclub part of the forum, and one of the advantages is that with that you can play the beta of a new episode.

Well I definitely won't be getting there before E15 but gotta go fast for E16

• Administrators

A lot of the locations have been shuffled around, yes. Overall it's nothing to be concerned about, and there's actually more options in the early game than before

I'm actually pretty excited for one of the things in specific, and I think a lot of players will be too... unless they get unlucky.

A lot of the locations have been shuffled around, yes. Overall it's nothing to be concerned about, and there's actually more options in the early game than before

I'm actually pretty excited for one of the things in specific, and I think a lot of players will be too... unless they get unlucky.

If we have already taken Event Pokemon X in E14, and it gets a new event, can we access the new event as well? I was stupid enough to grab that Maractus egg while knowing that you now can put egg moves to actual Pokemon and not only eggs.

Please be something related to Hax Queen Serra. Please let it be something related to Hax Queen Serra.

Temptation to replay the game...must resist...only 4 episodes to go

While I'm excited for E15, the Pokemon locations switches is going to mean that the Guides also have to be fixed, which is a pain. But some still frequently replay the game, so it isn't too bad.

Still, I'm excited for these "options" Ame is putting in early game.