• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where was that said?

Don't know if it still stands, but:

I can give a rough estimate of how long the upcoming episodes are going to take (relative to each other)

11 is short and quick

12 is going to take a while

13 ...might be kind of long, depends how long it takes me to make some effects for scenes here

14 will take even longer than 12

15 should be pretty quick

16 is going to take for fucking fuckity fuck ever

spoilers.

Probably because of the desert (And the surrounding areas), if i had to guess.

Edited by Vinny

• Support Squad

How big is that place gonna be? Jeebus Christ. And what mons can we get (Outside of the obvious) that won't be invalidated by the ducklett complex? I love the little guy but when most people find out you don't have to raise Ducklett from an egg, it kinda gets bypassed easily.

Oh that...well then ep 16 for 2017? Or later?

what mons can we get (Outside of the obvious) that won't be invalidated by the ducklett complex? I love the little guy but when most people find out you don't have to raise Ducklett from an egg, it kinda gets bypassed easily.

Every day in a random part of the desert (only at night) will appear a pool of (blood) red water with level 1 Magikarps

• Administrators

Guys, we can talk about E16 when it comes around; let's focus on the purpose of this thread please

Guys, we can talk about E16 when it comes around; let's focus on the purpose of this thread please

But if we do that, everything will revert back to Erma gawd it moved one percent. Get Hyped everybody!

But if we do that, everything will revert back to Erma gawd it moved one percent. Get Hyped everybody!

On that case, we speculate more: Since the sewers are pretty much cunfurmd, where we'll be going next?

Resolve the crisis at Agate? Back to the city? Somewhere unexpected? The FERRIS WHEEL?

On that case, we speculate more: Since the sewers are pretty much cunfurmd, where we'll be going next?

Resolve the crisis at Agate? Back to the city? Somewhere unexpected? The FERRIS WHEEL?

Probably the sewers, rescue Amaria from whatever happened, then cure the water treatment center, then back to Agate together with Titania, Amaria and some other people still in Reborn City like Adrienn?

I think we go to the sewers/water treatment center battle Amaria (recruited by meteors cuz memory loss) then back to the circus (batlle Ciel) after that it's the desert (and Titania) then we return to the "main" city (remember those gates in Peridot?) and battle Adrienn and then...there is still a ton of things to do and not enough episodes...on this note i wonder how long ep 15 will be.

I have a feeling we'll be dealing with the Agate Conspiracy right after we deal with Team Meteor down in the Water Treatment Center. If we end up getting Rock Climb in Episode XV, we'll probably be able to use it to reach the Glass Workshop, which is just above the ferris wheel. Or we may reach the ferris wheel this way, and make it to the Glass Workshop. The sleeping signal is most likely up in the Glass Workshop, so we'll be dealing with all of that in Episode XVI or XVII.

If the sleeping signal is another PULSE, I'm just gonna go ahead and say it's probably a PULSE-Jigglypuff.

inb4 Team Meteor has a PULSE Darkrai and we're all REKT :D My bet is personally on something like Breloom or Amoonguss as they get spore and as far as we know, it may not be a sound, I mean did anyone mention ever hearing anything? They could be inhaling spores that make them go to sleep. Just an idea though. It doesn't really explain how meteors are able to roam there.

• Administrators

"15 should be pretty quick"

lol meanwhile 6 months later.

(the development has been normal length though not counting 14.5 stuff)

16 will indeed take for fucking fuckity fuck ever and most of that time will be graphics/mapping/sidequests

oh god the sidequests send help

16 will indeed take for fucking fuckity fuck ever and most of that time will be graphics/mapping/sidequests

Them sidequest gonna be take a long time.

I pray for you Ame for making these ass long sidequest?

Is one of them a sneasel tho?

OHHHHHH JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

• Administrators

Nah, Jan's not going to be doing most of that. It's mostly recolor so it would take me longer to explain to him what to do than it would to just do it myself. Lots and lots of little things.

Sidequests aren't super involved, but. There's gonna be a lot of them.

Nah, Jan's not going to be doing most of that. It's mostly recolor so it would take me longer to explain to him what to do than it would to just do it myself. Lots and lots of little things.

Sidequests aren't super involved, but. There's gonna be a lot of them.

Is there more stuff that can be done in Public Development or is everything dead there after the 5th gen Shiny project is over?

• Administrators

Is there more stuff that can be done in Public Development or is everything dead there after the 5th gen Shiny project is over?

That place will probably be retired, potentially only temporarily.

So many sidequest *Crrriiiinnnnggggeeee* Hopefully one of them will be Magikarp and the sidequest gets a huge expansion... Only for us to still not get it xD. I'm actually interested to see these sidequest tho because while they are optional, they add so much more to the game. Keep up the good work Ame. You're nine tenths of the way in :D

That place will probably be retired, potentially only temporarily.

Well I did have an idea that I'd think would be implementable. If you decided to ok it, it'd take a while to run through and would benefit from the public dev. I'll discuss it with you over skype late tonight. Don't want to get anyones hopes up.