• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To those complaining about waiting and those searching for a game as intriguing as reborn, try rejuvenation. Both reborn and rejuvenation have intrigued me a lot with their awesome plot, realistic dialogues and characters as well as backstories of those characters, that every other pokemon game seems so childish and non-suitable. I find both of these games equally awesome and i can't wait to complete both of them to learn what happens in the end :P! Also i want to congratulate everyone on their awesome work. You guys really do have talent. I've thought many times to myself that if i were to think of all of that stuff i'd be doomed xD!

I would also like to add that i've played each like 10 times to the points they've stopped so far :P. And once E15 comes out it will be the 11th time for reborn :P.

Edited by timbla

There has always been no specific release date for episodes, and no specific time as well. Giving an estimate of how fast the process has been so far, I would, however, like to estimate that we will at LEAST get the beta before May 22.

All we know is that the episode will most likely be out in May. That's all.

WEeeeeell we are 19% percent behind. Grab ANYONE and +1 the first post!!! COME ON we can freeze @ 100%.

( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )

(ಠ_ಠ)

[ಠ‿ಠ]

Wow its almost done! Sorry for being late to reply to this...

Excuse me, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, Arceus?

yDeNseF.png

Of course! I always have time to discuss God's counterpart in the Pokeworld, :) and since you're bringing up this scene I can't help but wonder if its a chekhov's gun for either the main storyline or a sidequest..

evolution.jpg

I can't wait until we get to kick El's teeth in

Sorry Solace but evolution(in this universe anyway) is just a word to describe how a pokemon grows up and does not discredit or disprove our lord in anyway. What you are looking for is the Mew theory which was made by scientists that can't handle or accept the presence of our lord. :P

Sorry Solace but evolution(in this universe anyway) is just a word to describe how a pokemon grows up and does not discredit or disprove our lord in anyway. What you are looking for is the Mew theory...

Anyway, i'll ask this right now: What exactly fits into "Misc updates"?

• Administrators

Anyway, i'll ask this right now: What exactly fits into "Misc updates"?

For the episode most of it was some stuff with music + updating serra's gym. I also use it as a run-over category. For instance, Event Updates are now at 99% but I sometimes write down new things to do. Rather than make the percent appear to go down, not that I won't sometimes have to do that, when I get those newly-added things done, I'm just tacking it onto Misc's total.

At this point you can pay less attention to that category, because it'll be auto-completed pretty much whenever the episode story is done.

ame are you teasing us now? would have been nic to have the episode but i feel something's driving you do do it as slow possible, or are the last bits just tricky now?

ame are you teasing us now? would have been nic to have the episode but i feel something's driving you do do it as slow possible, or are the last bits just tricky now?

I'm gonna blame the people who tried to predict the release date because why not?

For the episode most of it was some stuff with music + updating serra's gym. I also use it as a run-over category. For instance, Event Updates are now at 99% but I sometimes write down new things to do. Rather than make the percent appear to go down, not that I won't sometimes have to do that, when I get those newly-added things done, I'm just tacking it onto Misc's total.

At this point you can pay less attention to that category, because it'll be auto-completed pretty much whenever the episode story is done.

So it's a "whatever small changes you come across" category? Could one of them be giving Samsons Conkeldurr Smack Down so I can't just outspeed it, use Bounce a couple times and let it always attack while I'm invulnerable? :P /makeussuffermakeuscry

Just to point out, the woman has literally dedicated her life to this game. She's not going to do it as "slow as possible" just to mess with someone.

As mentioned previously, we all have a lot of things to do. Some related to reborn, some not. It was long said that the closer the numbers got to 100% the slower they'll increase since as we get closer to beta release, we need to make sure for the Nth time that everything works.

And even then, we still need to beta best to make sure shit isn't broken.

Just to point out, the woman has literally dedicated her life to this game. She's not going to do it as "slow as possible" just to mess with someone.

As mentioned previously, we all have a lot of things to do. Some related to reborn, some not. It was long said that the closer the numbers got to 100% the slower they'll increase since as we get closer to beta release, we need to make sure for the Nth time that everything works.

And even then, we still need to beta best to make sure shit isn't broken.

i know she has, i thought she may have done it to spite some people, and i know QA takes time and i love you guys for that keep it up,

Edited by sandy

i know she has, i thought she may have done it to spite some people, and i know QA takes time

If Amethyst was or ever is as petty as to stall development of her work to spite someone, I'll quit on the spot.

So if it happens because of that, you'll know.