Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Danke

I somehow beat Yveltal but then i had to face a Goodra...Jan you bastard i had to kill my favourite gen 6 mon :(

Yea i beat the Yveltal too lol thanks to it missing and Weezing poisoning it. My Ampharos grew like 4 levels.

Also Jan

On the ship, you put a rebattle breeder on there that has a Lv44 Audino(Chall mode) that has no moves lol, sorry I will abuse this to train lower lv mons, not sure if you did this on purpose or not.

Edited by SexyMilotic

When fighting the last SEC in the volcano, the Toxicroak isn't Shadow-colored. (god I wanted it so bad but it killed itself. :( )

Also, I just noticed someone's been watching, how do you say.. Most Popular Girls in School? Would've been great if you named Eli Saison instead lol

When fighting the last SEC in the volcano, the Toxicroak isn't Shadow-colored. (god I wanted it so bad but it killed itself. :( )

Also, I just noticed someone's been watching, how do you say.. Most Popular Girls in School? Would've been great if you named Eli Saison instead lol

You didn't save after the battle right Helia?

• Veterans

She was easy :)

Eruption Spam Typloshion+GOD BLESS JUMPLUFF LORD OF THE JUNGLE!

PS i now have GOD Bat >:3

Edited by Scublord McFoxy

hey i'm doing this with only 3 usefull pokemon ._.

edit: in the island the mining rocks are turning into strenght boulders instead of broken rocks, but i think its just the looks because the text is the same

Edited by 2tousent

• Developers

hey i'm doing this with only 3 usefull pokemon ._.

edit: in the island the mining rocks are turning into strenght boulders instead of broken rocks, but i think its just the looks because the text is the same

That's what I forgot to mention.... If you guys see any rocks that change graphics, please tell me. I changed their graphic, but their conditions have been altered so most of them are glitched.

I see you there in the files Jan

http://prntscr.com/6fm3p0 --> http://prntscr.com/6fm46c

Inb4 Super Secret Boss :ph34r:

Even though that is the sprite I use for this site, that's a different character. You can all relax. : P.

You didn't save after the battle right Helia?

I didn't want to go all the way back either so I was just like: fuck it I'll find a Croagunk later. (I hope)

But FUCK that battle with Keta's ghost. one tough cookie, much harder than the gym battle. Gimme mah badge bitch!

Edited by Helia

• Developers

sigh, i've beat the chapter exept for the gym battle, and i havnt seen an ability capsule, anybody got luckier?

I'll be nice.... there's one in Gearen Gym. You can speak to Nim to get back to the mainland.

After this though I refuse to answer anymore questions like "Where can I find _____"

Time for y'all to explore.

• Veterans

You know what i find amusing here....the fact that Melia went from young school girl to Awesome Cynthia Lookalike.....how does one grow out their hair like that in a few weeks from a bob cut?

PS:Why does her Pupitar have earth power instead of EQ or Bulldoze....?

Edited by Scublord McFoxy

What's with the plusle encounter rate? I saw one on my first trip through route 4 and now that I'm trying to catch one for the gym, I've found 5 minuns and still no plusle.

Also, is there a limited number of mining rocks that you have to keep resetting to get items that aren't worthless, or will they regenerate over time?

Edit

ziMRhRr.png

I'm glad I did not have to catch more than one.

Edited by Captivation

I'll be nice.... there's one in Gearen Gym. You can speak to Nim to get back to the mainland.

After this though I refuse to answer anymore questions like "Where can I find _____"

Time for y'all to explore.

i wasnt asking you, i was asking the other plyers :P

also i was expevting them toonly appear in new places