Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

OK, what strats does anybody have to beat the (Living) Keta?

Fighting Gym leader dying, soooo Original.

I don't really see the difference between making another type in it's spot, but whatever.

Anyways, Noctowl is pretty good because it can tank a bit and it has access to hypnosis. Emolga is also useful because it gains nuzzle.

And where in the blue hell can I find these Pokemon? I head of a file being mentioned, but I cannot find it.

If you have downloaded version 4, so can you go to the folder and find the pokemon at the encounter guide.

But i'll be to ya and do it right away.

Emolga: Velvet Rooftops on certain days, only available after Gym 1 (Event)

Noctowl: Akora Forest (Headbutt)

Toxicroak: Carotos Mountain (Shadow)

Okay, a few things.

1. I downloaded Version 4 just for the Encounter Guide (I have version 5) and I noticed that a. There were no HootHoots at night in the city, and b. there were plenty of noibats, even though the guide said that Noibats are not in the city (Which makes me assume the HootHoots were replaced)

2.Was the Toxicroak suggestion a serious one? Because I never heard of the place.

tl;dr how do you beat second gym, guys?

tl;dr how do you beat second gym, guys?

I think I went overboard with my team when I wanted to beat him.

Edit: My old gloom reminds me of a trainer in the game(The flower girl in Sheridan. I don't know if that's been fixed)

post-53484-0-84067500-1429510687_thumb.png

post-53484-0-69466400-1429510792_thumb.png

Edited by Captivation

2.Was the Toxicroak suggestion a serious one? Because I never heard of the place.

Yeah there is/was a Toxicroak you could get in the Mountain behind the waterfall of Sheridan Village there you can get a Shadow Toxicroak maybe it got replaced YEAHHH BECAUSE THAT WAS OP AS...You see what i mean :x

A beauty :o

Yeah there is/was a Toxicroak you could get in the Mountain behind the waterfall of Sheridan Village there you can get a Shadow Toxicroak maybe it got replaced YEAHHH BECAUSE THAT WAS OP AS...You see what i mean :x

A beauty :oattachicon.gifBeauty.jpg

I believe the toxicroak is actually shadow so he won't be able to purify it yet - hence: No Toxicroak for living keta.

I got myself a Hoppip, trained it to level 28 (without evolving it learns acrobatics) which helped me a lot (and seriously, I'm still sticking to jumpluff - sleeppowder-leechseed-uturn is awesome). Also I trained a geodude for the Medicham, letting it kill my water penguin with thunderpunch aaaand geodude out - no damage possible (since he has choice band). For the Lucario, Litleo helped me out a lot.

Edit to praise Jumpluff: I actually only managed to beat the litwick-event-fights in a row without dying solely because of jumpluff. Never thought a pokemon like that could be that useful.

Edit 2: Just realised the Medicham-Thing only was my plan since it decided to use detect (With choice band + his last mon, REALLY stupid).

Edited by Schabiri

is there a move deleter/relearner in episode 5? i cant find one anywhere and it sucks wasting heliolisk having cut D:

also in episode 4, i was able to change the difficulty of the game but now i can't, whatsup with that? (not that im complaining love the challenge : ^_^ )

Jan said there was no move deleter yet (but it will obviously be included), you can find a relearner, but there has been a quest included before you get access since ep 5.

For the difficulty: You can't change it anymore in game, however, you can choose the difficulty now in the beginning.

i... i dont understand crawli's gym

I think this is how it works but since I already completed it im not completely sure. Need someone to confirm this please.

The building is initially arranged like this:

_ 0 _

1.1 1.2 1.3

2.3 2.2 2.1

3.2 3.1 3.3

4 Panel 3 Panel 1

room room

The rooms that the web can be broken are 2.1, 3.1 and 4.

• First break 2.1 web by moving room 1.1 and 2.1 to the center, teleport to the top and drop from 0. This should allow you to go to 3.1, currently closed.
  • Teleport to the top and jump once more and this should break 3.1 getting you access to panel 3 that allows you to move this room. Teleport to top and reset.
  • Dont move anything and drop your way down to room 3.2, go to 3.1 and move it to the right so it goes : 3.3 3.2 3.1 and drop, it should go to panel 1. Activate so you can move 0. Teleport to top and reset.
  • Drop to 3.2 again and move 3.1 to the left. Teleport to top. Drop to 2.3 and move 2.1 to the left. Teleport to the top. Use the control panel in 0 once to move it to the left. it should look like this i think.

0 _ _

1.1 1.2 1.3

2.1 2.3 2.2

3.1 3.3 3.2

4 Panel 3 Panel 1

room room

This should drop you to to 4, break that web and get you to the gym leader.

Also there was something about Narcissas gym at the end of the Research request can someone give me a tip? cant find anything there.

Edited by Letskillup

I think this is how it works but since I already completed it im not completely sure. Need someone to confirm this please.

_ 0 _

1.1 1.2 1.3

2.3 2.2 2.1

3.2 3.1 3.3

4 Panel 3 Panel 0 (it's written panel 1 i think)

room room

• First break 2.1 web by moving room 1.1 and 2.1 to the center, teleport to the top and drop from 0. This should allow you to go to 3.1, currently closed.
  • Teleport to the top and jump once more and this should break 3.1 getting you access to panel 3 that allows you to move this room. Teleport to top and reset.
  • Dont move anything and drop your way down to room 3.2, go to 3.1 and move it to the right so it goes : 3.3 3.2 3.1 and drop, it should go to panel 1 (floor 0). Activate so you can move 0. Teleport to top and reset.
  • Drop to 3.2 again and move 3.1 to the left. Teleport to top. Drop to 2.3 and move 2.1 to the left. Teleport to the top. Use the control panel in 0 once to move it to the left. it should look like this i think.

0 _ _

1.1 1.2 1.3

2.1 2.3 2.2

3.1 3.3 3.2

4 Panel 3 Panel 0 (it's written floor 1 i think)

room room

Also there was something about Narcissas gym at the end of the Research quest can someone give me a tip? cant find anything there.

Panel 1 the name is btw. I think this is mostly near as right.

Also i remembered something. I was a (maybe)glitch that you could come to 2.3 After you go the left way since the right way is blocked, you got to 3.3 which is nonsense. If you go right go to 2.3 it says wall blocked. That have happened to me a bit.

Edited by ShingSt

• Developers

Idk if I got too mathematical with Crawli's puzzle, but w/e. Anyways, I don't have the sketch I drew out in my notebook with me so I can't 100% confirm off the top of my head-

But Letskillup basically has the right idea, if not the whole idea.

I tested out the floor Puzzle with the panel activated. i restarted the again i got the puzzle. So i'll try and say how i did the puzzle in a simple way. Almost what i said in my previous one except for some fail. If you want the get panels acivated.

_ 0 _

1.1 1.2 1.3

2.3 2.2 2.1

3.2 3.1 3.3

4 Panel 3 Panel 1

room room

• Dont move anything and drop your way down to room 3.2, go to 3.1 and move it to the right so it goes : 3.3 3.2 3.1 and drop, it should go to panel 1. Activate so you can move 0. Teleport to top and reset.

0 _ _

1.1 1.2 1.3

2.1 2.3 2.2

3.1 3.3 3.2

4 Panel 3 Panel 0 (it's written floor 1 i think)

room room

Also there was something about Narcissas gym at the end of the Research request can someone give me a tip? cant find anything there.

Letskillup did explain for me enough about the panel.

Firstly you gotta go to floor 1 and move 1.1 away from the left. My reason is that 1.1 should be left last of all.

1. Go first to floor 3 and move to the 3.1 left first.

2. Get floor 2 and move 2.1 to left same as moving and teleport. You need the P3 (i think) for activate the floor to move.

3. Get floor 0 to go left place by activating P1 (i think)

4. Then go down and move floor 1 to left.

5. So go up back to floor one and jump there and the web will break and that's the end.

Note: Always check when you're in room end with *.1 check that you can't go another room in the left. It's really important.

Also fun fact. If you did move 3.1 and 2.1 to left and you jump from 2.1, you can get stucked in floor 4.

Edited by ShingSt

• Developers

I tested out the floor Puzzle with the panel activated. i restarted the again i got the puzzle. So i'll try and say how i did the puzzle in a simple way. Almost what i said in my previous one except for some fail. If you want the get panels acivated.

Letskillup did explain for me enough about the panel.

Firstly you gotta move the floor 1 away from the left. My reason is that floor should be left last of all.

1. Go first to floor 3 and move to the 3.1 left first.

2. Get floor 2 and move 2.1 to left same as moving and teleport. You need the P3 (i think) for activate the floor to move.

3. Get floor 0 to go left place by activating P1 (i think)

4. Then go down and move floor 1 to left.

5. So go up back to floor one and jump there and the web will break and that's the end.

Note: Always check when you're in room end with *.1 check that you can't go another room in the left. It's really important.

Also fun fact. If you did move 3.1 and 2.1 to left and you jump from 2.1, you can get stucked and it's a but in a way.

I think I fixed that in 5.3.2

LMAO. I'm thinking of you could make another threat of help with the gym and items etc.

The bugs and report can stay here. But it can be a mess when you have help like savefiles, bug, guide for quest like that at once.

It could been more cleaner around here.

If not, i could make another threat about help and such since i'm obbessed with this pokemon fangame and hopefully knows most of the items and like that in this game.

giphy.gif

Jan, have you tried: "Sleeping?" You might need a rest mate

Also, i'm gonna go ahead and agree with Shing. Maybe you should make another thread to makes things cleaner. I'm just saying.

It's your call in the end.