• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

DgkipNU.png

I think this door is broken. I totally got the right answer

The master's color is red.

I'd ask if you stop proceeding at this point, honestly. :P.

Hi,

I think I found a game breaking bug if no-one else has reported it already. I'm in Sheridan Village, going into a house with the Gothitelle in it and an event is supposed to trigger or something. I get "It seems to be mocking you!" coming up but then I can't move from the spot, when I reload I can move around but can't talk to anything. If I try to leave the house I get stuck again.

This is the spot I can't move from:
tumblr_nn0oaganbN1qc8cceo1_400.png

I'd ask if you stop proceeding at this point, honestly. :P.

You win for now. My team can't handle the boss and the fire field stops my usual tactics.

Edit: Full restores makes it even harder.

Edit2

3OsSEjp.png

Didn't even need a team change. Now if there was two full restores, that would have been scary.

Edit3

srVd47k.png

This doesn't look like a pokemon center. Will 5.1 (assuming Chrome lets me download it from Mega) let me leave, or do I need manual saving?

Edited by Captivation

• Global Mods

2 interesting things about the Kristilline help requests.

1. The Research request said it was already completed, but I haven't done it. It said this the first time I checked it on the board.

(The Defend Me one was already completed too, but I actually came across and did that one when I was looking for Amber and Venam. I don't think I did the research one, because the rewards lady didn't mention it and I didn't get a reward for it)

2. The ???? one said I can't do it until I get more experience, but without doing anything else and without even knowing I was doing the request until I beat the Malamar, I was able to go to the Alien Lab and do the stuff there.

Edited by StrawberryLoveIntervention

• Veterans

fuck....Captivation made me check out that cave in Sheridan badlands.....fak.....now I can't get out :(

Can you reset events Jan?

Inb4 in return he takes my Eruption Typloshion and Jumpluff lol....

Edited by Azeria

• Developers

You win for now. My team can't handle the boss and the fire field stops my usual tactics.

Edit: Full restores makes it even harder.

Edit2

3OsSEjp.png

Didn't even need a team change. Now if there was two full restores, that would have been scary.

Edit3

srVd47k.png

This doesn't look like a pokemon center. Will 5.1 (assuming Chrome lets me download it from Mega) let me leave, or do I need manual saving?

In 5.1 I made it so you can't even get here. This was meant for Version 6. I need to get you out manually.

How to solve this Little problem?

260d2xw.jpg

I'm not...e xactly sure. How did this error happen?

I'm not...e xactly sure. How did this error happen?

Funny story,i downloaded the 5.1 version and when i entered the game,it showed up the title all good and when i tried to enter in the game..poop error! Edited by Tomy

In 5.1 I made it so you can't even get here. This was meant for Version 6. I need to get you out manually.

Alright, do I get to keep the plot item? :)

Edit: Is there a mediafire link for 5.1, Chrome keeps blocking the mega one from downloading.

Edited by Captivation

Alright, do I get to keep the plot item? :)

Edit: Is there a mediafire link for 5.1, Chrome keeps blocking the mega one from downloading.

Go to where Chrome shows all your downloads and click accept anyway.

I'm at the Jirukala stage, but Amber isn´t there. Have I forgot something?

And now, a bug:
I almost completed the

"Protect Me"

help request, but had to restart before the double battle, because I hadn´t accepted the request at the Help Center,
I just managed to run onto those grunts, and defeated the single ones thinking it had to do with Amber.

Edited by nemesish

I'm at the Jirukala stage, but Amber isn´t there. Have I forgot something?

And now, a bug:

I almost completed the

"Protect Me"

help request, but had to restart before the double battle, because I hadn´t accepted the request at the Help Center,

I just managed to run onto those grunts, and defeated the single ones thinking it had to do with Amber.

Did you talk to Tesla before going jirukala?

Drats! I haven´t thought of the obvious. I really thought I hadn´t to bc she was talking with Melia.

Thanks.

You're welcome. I did the same mistake as you. Oh boy, and how many super repels i wasted on that trip.

Meanwhile #3; I have yet to break the 4th floor's web. I keep going to 3rd panel room.

Im sorry friend I had to move on without you, but from what I recall i think the 1.1, 2.1, and 3.1 are all on the same side and the top one was on the opposite side(dont quote), so the first thing you should probably do is make sure 3.1 goes to the 4th floor. then start messing with the floors above it. The rest is luck or it was for me lol. When you jump into the holes and you start skipping floors you know that you are progressing, like going from top floor to the 2nd floor

Edited by SexyMilotic