Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

Which should i download, mega or media? because it's showing that it is the 4-4 version

The links haven't updated yet. In about 10 minutes it will.

my file fix yet jan?

I sent you a private message with your save because my computer was being dumb this morning

• Developers

Version 5 - A Tale of Fire and Ice.

I hope you all brought money to donate to our lord Arceus, because he's about to judge us all.

Version 5 is up and ready to go!

As with all things, this is an unstable release. So I'll still have version 4's download up until I deem Version 5 100% playable.

And if I need to I'll make a version 5.1,5.2,5.3- you know the drill.

Of course, this goes without saying- since this is an unstable release, there are going to be bugs. Save often. If you get stuck I'll get you unstuck.

Before updating, make sure you chose the difficulty mode that you feel most comfortable with. You will not be able to change it in game any longer.

Of course, most of you will be mean and go back to version 4 to change the difficulty :<.

This update is going to be mostly a story update. This doesn't mean there isn't stuff to do on the side. Always gotta have that.

I'd ask that you keep bugs to one post so it's more organized and this thread isn't more of a clutter than it already is.

One final thing: DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT save in ANY of these places:

Purity Forest.

Amethyst Cave.

Help Centers.

The residential area in Sheridan.

As usual, I'll leave the game up for grabs here and get through bugs first before I go ahead and link it elsewhere.

Edit:

One last thing, the encounter guide has not been updated so it's not included. It will be included separately later.

Go and explore the Jungle and see what you find, ya lazy bums :P.

• Developers

Found an error/typo in the cut-scene.

It says Narcissa when Madame X is speaking, and also during the "Project Rejuvenation is going smoothly" line.

11164154_1658405814388488_1907917171_n.j

Never work on a game at 3am, friends. Evidence above. (Got it btw)

P.S Everyone so have found fennekin after route 4 and couldn't find it. You can just get it by meeting at the shore thing.It seems that Jan did short the event a bit and cut the akuwa town one.

Try Terujama Shore..for me it skipped 2 locations!

Woo, it's finally here! \(^.^)/

Now i just have to hope mega doesn't crash on me at 100% like 4.4 did lol

Thanks for the quick new chapter Jan! You're really rolling these things right along

Edited by Neml

A cutscene bug i'll say.

Um something happened with the bit cutscene with the adam just try to crash the vines. it's kinda just glitched around a bit. Like saw bit glitchout.

If that gonna happened, i really didn't understand it was kinda weird.

• Developers

A cutscene bug i'll say.

Um something happened with the bit cutscene with the adam just try to crash the vines. it's kinda just glitched around a bit. Like saw bit glitchout.

If that gonna happened, i really didn't understand it was kinda weird.

Not a glitch. He ran into the vines but got knocked back and flew out of the jungle. Just a joke lool.

Not a glitch. He ran into the vines but got knocked back and flew out of the jungle. Just a joke lool.

i know that, but i just saw some frame crash or something like that like just with the Adam sprite. It was a bit weird. Maybe i took wrong, well hope that other people see what i mean.

If not, well i just took wrong then.

And you took a bit error at the field guide.

You write "nature gift" instead of "nature power". Just wanna add that.

Edited by ShingSt

Met up with the gang in front of the vines, after adam got blasted away and everyone was turning around, Nim glowed or tried to teleport and then my game froze lol with just me and Braxien left there.

Edit: Tried standing in a different tile this time, still got frozen. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Edited by SexyMilotic

• Developers

Met up with the gang in front of the vines, after adam got blasted away and everyone was turning around, Nim glowed or tried to teleport and then my game froze lol with just me and Braxien left there.

Which side did you talk to Melia from?

Which side did you talk to Melia from?

Both lol, while frozen it gave me the option to save, ofc i didnt, but maybe i should try talking to her from behind?

Edited by SexyMilotic