Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

Do the quests at the Help Center, in one of them you can get a Carvanha in a fountain got a speed boost one

Where's the fountain you mentioned because i can't find it. Also any idea where the money thief from one of the sheriden's quests and the fenniken went?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For the fennekin Ill give a lil hint from something I noticed while poking around. It wouldnt surprise me at all if some people werent checking a certain rooftop.

THANK YOU. Already went trough all the zones 3 times now, why the hell would he even go there!? wasted so much money on repels to find that douche. At least I know the map by heart now.

Where's the fountain you mentioned because i can't find it. Also any idea where the money thief from one of the sheriden's quests and the fenniken went?

To me it was the left fountain on the pier, but it also was the last one i searched so you might have to search all of them first, don't know how the quest works.

You need to talk to the thief first, hes in town can't remember where, then chase him. If you talked to the tip lady first she actually induces you in error by telling you where to go AFTER you talk to the thief.

You can only get to the fennekin when you're done with Sheriden and catch him when you complete this version, i think, still need to run a few laps around the map.

Edited by Letskillup

THANK YOU. Already went trough all the zones 3 times now, why the hell would he even go there!? wasted so much money on repels to find that douche. At least I know the map by heart now.

Because Jan is trolling us all.

Because Jan is trolling us all.

If you think thats the end of the troll with this event you are sorely mistaken hue hue hue. It might not even be the missing link people have been searching for, I merely know that it is a segment of the great chase :P

If you think thats the end of the troll with this event you are sorely mistaken hue hue hue. It might not even be the missing link people have been searching for, I merely know that it is a segment of the great chase :P

Well. trolls keep on trolling.

Ok I can't find where to go from where I am currently, I beat Narcissa and the Dimensional Rift now what do I do?

As you exit Nacrissa's Gym, go left towards the waterfall. You'll see a cave entrance.

Thanks, I completely forgot about that area

EDIT: I went there, after searching for the same person hidden in all sorts of locations cant find any more of them but cant go any further and nothing gained from it, did I miss something?

Edited by Lord Drakyle

Thanks, I completely forgot about that area

EDIT: I went there, after searching for the same person hidden in all sorts of locations cant find any more of them but cant go any further and nothing gained from it, did I miss something?

Nurse Joy is blocking your way?

You've missed one of the duplicates. I'm pretty sure you've missed the same one I miss when I reach this point. Unfortunately I don't remember where she is located exactly. You'll have to look very carefully.

Ok, also found a glitch or bug I think but cant seem to upload image of it but basically there is a Spoink but when you interact with it you are asked if you wat to feed Lombre a gourmet treat (or whatever that snack was called)

EDIT: I finally found the last one, hidden in an area I thought about checking but disregarded it

Edited by Lord Drakyle

What are the chances of pokemon to have their hidden ability?

You need to talk to the thief first, hes in town can't remember where, then chase him. If you talked to the tip lady first she actually induces you in error by telling you where to go AFTER you talk to the thief.

Also, what tip lady are you talking about Letskillup and where is she?

Edited by EonicEevee

Pokemon with 2 abilities with a hidden ability will not have their hidden ability in the wild. You'll need ability capsules to get it.

^

What Jan said. If it's a Pokemon with 2 abilities, one of which being hidden, I would imagine the chances are even, maybe slightly favored in the non hidden abilities side. As for your 2nd question, I'm really bad at remembering stuff. I did all the side quests, I should be able to answer this. Sorry.

Edited by Captain

Hello! First of all, I'd like to say this an awesome game! Between this and Pokémon Reborn, it keeps me from being bored when I have some free time. I just have a few questions.

1. I just beat Narcissa after a few attempts yesterday, and I would like to apply update 4.0 to continue. How would go on in updating the game?

2. Narcissa mentions a TM she dropped in Amethyst Cave, but I've gone there and cannot find it, does anyone know where it is?

3. I've seen mention of a Phantump or Phantump event, where is that located?

Thank you! I look forward to being part of the community!

i can't find fennekin again, last place i saw him was at goldenleaf forest. I've ran out of money and repels and patience.If he keeps making me run laps around the map his sole purpose after being caught will be using him as a punching bag for the enemy trainers, maybe then i will feel better.

The girl with purple hair in the house where you get the requests will give you a hint of what you should do

Edited by Letskillup

Hello! First of all, I'd like to say this an awesome game! Between this and Pokémon Reborn, it keeps me from being bored when I have some free time. I just have a few questions.

1. I just beat Narcissa after a few attempts yesterday, and I would like to apply update 4.0 to continue. How would go on in updating the game?

2. Narcissa mentions a TM she dropped in Amethyst Cave, but I've gone there and cannot find it, does anyone know where it is?

3. I've seen mention of a Phantump or Phantump event, where is that located?

Thank you! I look forward to being part of the community!

I can only answer the first question. Download the latest version (4.4) from the first page. Create a new folder on your desktop and name it Pokemon Rejuvenation part 4.4. Just extract the download to that folder. Afterwards start playing.

K, which starter is Jeri taking for his play of Rejuvenation. Wanna play the game before I delve into any sort of minor scripting things.

I'm always in favor of Turtwig.

So seems I got the same contagious problem as some others I have seen mentioning this, losing in first fight to chanedlure due to weakened team then winning second timeround only to get trapped in a doorway.

So seems I got the same contagious problem as some others I have seen mentioning this, losing in first fight to chanedlure due to weakened team then winning second timeround only to get trapped in a doorway.

Beat the Chandelure then quick save. Afterwards upload your save file. Madf0x or someone will fix it.

I'm curious, did you beat it on your first try, or did you come back after losing to it?

Edited by Captain

• Developers

It was a noted error. Probablyyyy should've avoided it. Do you need help getting out?

Yeah kinda,i would appreciate it very much if you could, thanks to the advice of Captain I got a quicksave of where I am stuck I nthe doorway, only found out about the error when I encountered it and came checking for any possible chance someone found the solution to it. I just got no idea how to have someone else help sort it.