Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

Hi there, i like the game so far, especially the challenge mode.

Unfortunately i'm currently stuck after the normal gymleader and was dumb enough to quicksave >.<

I think the problem is that i stand in venams eventpath after talking to her in the storage.

Could u be so kind and unstuck me from there? :)

Here ya go. Im tired so I didnt look too closely at the event switches, hopefully I didnt leave out anything necessary to continue the story that didnt happen cause the cutscene didnt finish or something. But hey youre unstuck.

edit: I checked you should be good

Edited by madf0x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here ya go. Im tired so I didnt look too closely at the event switches, hopefully I didnt leave out anything necessary to continue the story that didnt happen cause the cutscene didnt finish or something. But hey youre unstuck.

edit: I checked you should be good

Hooray, and thanks a lot for the quick help

You hit my sentiments about Blaziken. Its not fun. Usually it either OHKOs or dies, and its learnset.... just no, I use two fire types bc of the "geniuses" whom revamped the levels Cynda-Quil-Typh learn good moves in gen 5.

@f0x: Thanks. ^-^ How rare IS Aipom?

Aipon is pretty rare. At least is was when I wanted one. Before I knew about the trade and I didn't want one it was somewhat frequent.

where do i go to fight that chandelure boss?

Coming in from where you first entered Amethyst cave, go straight until you reach some stairs. Climb them. Afterwards you'll some water to the left. Surf the water a go up. You'll see a cave entrance.

A bit of a warning: After losing to the Chandelure, I came back for a rematch and after beating it I got stuck in the doorway. I'm still unable to fight the Chandelure because of it.

Just kill me now..... I have to fight the stupid gym leader as a ghost too JUST to get the badge I ALREADY EARNED?! His Primeape is waaaaaay too powerful for this point in the game. He also has a hacked Scrafty.......... Just.... KILL ME........ T^T

lol. That fight wasn't half as brutale for me the 2nd time around. Partly because I had a better team and because his Hawlucha had gotten nerfed. Jumpluff really helped me out in that fight.

It's actually kind of funny how gym order actually heavily influences the viability of certain Pokemon between Reborn and Rejuvenation. Most people wouldn't even consider the Hoppip line in Reborn because the first few gyms shut down any grass types hard, while in Rejuvenation, Jumpluff is the godly leech seed/sleep speedster/staller because it either has resistance or neutrality against almost everything after the poison gym.

Nothing else really competes with its niche, the closest Pokemon would have been the Shroomish line, but that was axed for reasons beyond leech seed/sleep stalling.

Edited by Alilatias

It's actually kind of funny how gym order actually heavily influences the viability of certain Pokemon between Reborn and Rejuvenation. Most people wouldn't even consider the Hoppip line in Reborn because the first few gyms shut down any grass types hard, while in Rejuvenation, Jumpluff is the godly leech seed/sleep speedster/staller because it either has resistance or neutrality against almost everything after the poison gym.

Nothing else really competes with its niche, the closest Pokemon would have been the Shroomish line, but that was axed for reasons beyond leech seed/sleep stalling.

This is very true. I never gave any thought to catching a Hoppip or a Sewaddle during my time with Reborn. Although it should be said that early game, Reborn has more Pokemon available. Good ones anyway. The only reason I gave Sewaddle and Hoppip a try in Rejuvenation was because of how slim the pickings were early game. I'm not complaining, I've fallen in love with both Pokemon. If it didn't bother me having multiple Pokemon of the same type I'd use both and my Torterra on the same team.

Hell, I could almost do a Grass Pokemon challenge run.

for the being stuck after chandlure boss try bringing a mon that has teleport to escape after

Good idea. I have a box full of Pokemon. Surely one of them can learn teleport.

Someone help me find the Fennekin. After beating 4.4 I first encountered it on route 3. I've done laps around the available areas and I haven't seen it.

After Route 3 it's in the place behind the ancient Kingdra statue, though I don't know where it goes to after that.

Thanks. I'll figure out how to get passed the statue later.

Teleporting after the Chandelure fight does not work. The only action I can perform is soft reset and quick save. I'm going to save in the doorway. If someone can warp me out I'll gladly upload my save.

Edited by Captain

Thanks. I'll figure out how to get passed the statue later.

Teleporting after the Chandelure fight does not work. The only action I can perform is soft reset and quick save. I'm going to save in the doorway. If someone can warp me out I'll gladly upload my save.

If there's a silver lining to me being stuck in this doorway it's that I found an Abra in cave before entering this through this door.

Game.rxdata

If there's a silver lining to me being stuck in this doorway it's that I found an Abra in cave before entering this through this door.

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

Here ya go, you have the litwick from the room sitting in your box too. It seems to be an issue with the event triggering when you walk in.

Should I grind my Tranquill to evo? SOOOO HARD, that second fight. How common is Hoppip and what Nature is best for one?

I wouldn't bother with Tranquill. That's just my opinion though. On route 2 I wouldn't call Hoppip rare. I believe Hoppip is more common in the rick people hotel back in gearen city. Just go upstairs to the left and walk around in that woman's garden. A speed nature is best. I would recommend a Jolly nature. Acrobatics is going to be your main attack. No need for special attacks.

Madf0x: Thanks for that.

This game is awesome the shadow pokemon,the themes ! But i have a little problem...I'm stuck at the point of the game after you beat Marianette when you are in the Storage House you need to talk to Venam but ! I talked to her behind her back and now i'm stuck because normaly she get out by taking this direction but since i'm on the way i'm stuck :( But i don't want to do all the game again so is there a way to fix it ? I hope someone will help me :x

This game is awesome the shadow pokemon,the themes ! But i have a little problem...I'm stuck at the point of the game after you beat Marianette when you are in the Storage House you need to talk to Venam but ! I talked to her behind her back and now i'm stuck because normaly she get out by taking this direction but since i'm on the way i'm stuck :( But i don't want to do all the game again so is there a way to fix it ? I hope someone will help me :x

Ouch. Uhh, upload your save, I think there's someone around that may be able to unstick you.

Yeah upload your save and I can fix it. Someone else had literally the same problem. Edit: make that two other people.

jan if you get a chance to could you fix the game data i linked earlier finally figured out how to early this morning

Sorry I would have gotten it earlier, but your messages and PM sounded a lot like the problem fixed itself.

Edited by madf0x