Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

I am stuck in this doorway. I updated to 4.1 and I am still stuck. Instead of finishing the first simulator, I tried going back to the beginning and talking to the scientist guy. He asks if you want to end the simulator, but I still get stuck. Also, a similar glitch happens in the starting area when you first load a new game. The last maid you talk to before entering the room to see you dad will move to the left so you can enter. If you choose not to enter the room and instead go back the way you came, the maid will reset in front of the door blocking your path.

Also, is the red haired woman in one of the apartments supposed to have a level 93 Alakazam? What a shock that was. This isn't me complaining. I'm just curious.

Oh that glitch. Same happened to me since version 3.

Hehehe. Yes, that was pretty supposed. I think everyone was surprised by that alakazam. That was a troll move Jan.

Edited by ShingSt

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh that glitch. Same happened to me since version 3.

Hehehe. Yes, that was pretty supposed. I think everyone was surprised by that alakazam. That was a troll move Jan.

Did you find a way out, or did you restart?

Did you find a way out, or did you restart?

Well i blacked out. That was the only way. The other way is to use version 2 and get out there.

I did show the download version 2 once, then Jan gave us all 10 minute to download it before he update it. .

(Edit) Goddammit, not again. I mistake Jan for she instead of he ;-;. Thanks for that Azery.

Edited by ShingSt

Well i blacked out. That was the only way. The other way is to use version 2 and get out there.

I did show the download version 2 once, then Jan gave us all 10 minute to download it before she update it. .

Blacking out is a great idea. I should have thought of that. Kudos. I am now out of the simulator. I managed to pick up an Adamant Sewaddle while I was in there.

Can confirm, new players are also unable to catch stuff. Though it seems reloading might work? I was unable to catch anything the first time, reset and was fine, reset another 7 times and wasn't able to catch anything for those 7.

I'm going to attempt going back to Version 4.0 to see if that fixes the capture bug. If it does, then one of the fixes broke the game.

EDIT: Hmm, so going back to Version 4.0 fixed it, then going to 4.1 had it work for one battle, and then I pressed F12 to test again and it stopped working again. If it matters, Girafarig also lost its Shadow Pokemon coloring when it bugged out again. How strange.

Going back to 4.0 fixes it again, and it doesn't seem to ever happen in that version. But it is definitely something to do with the F12 soft reset in 4.1.

Edited by Alilatias

ILtEChk.png

This seems excessive for a boss, unless we're supposed to be higher than 50 for it.

Well maybe.

ee84bea835.png

notice something strange?

i dont think this is suposed to happen

So this without professor oak say "you can't do this, it's not the right time".

P.S Is Skrelp obtainable?

Edited by ShingSt

• Developers

Just because you can get there doesnt mean youre intended to conplete it at that given time. Also I doubt its the snag machine if players who first start out cant capture anything either.

Can confirm, new players are also unable to catch stuff. Though it seems reloading might work? I was unable to catch anything the first time, reset and was fine, reset another 7 times and wasn't able to catch anything for those 7.

I soft reset 35 times and not once could I toss a Pokeball. I'm just going to hop back on part 4. I didn't have a problem with using Pokeballs in Part 4.

Edited by Captain

...How did you get there?

It's a side quest that opens up if you have surf, you have to fight a team of five lvl 50+ fairies then chandlure back to back.

Edit: If we're supposed to come back later, that makes the previous fight pointless since you'll outlevel them later.

Edit2: I spoke too soon, the fight is already pointless

2kdpkBH.png

Edited by Captivation

I didn't realize the thread moved to a new page, so I'm going to quote my findings from swapping between Version 4 and 4.1 in regards to the Pokeball bug.

I'm going to attempt going back to Version 4.0 to see if that fixes the capture bug. If it does, then one of the fixes broke the game.

EDIT: Hmm, so going back to Version 4.0 fixed it, then going to 4.1 had it work for one battle, and then I pressed F12 to test again and it stopped working again. If it matters, Girafarig also lost its Shadow Pokemon coloring when it bugged out again. How strange.

Going back to 4.0 fixes it again, and it doesn't seem to ever happen in that version. But it is definitely something to do with the F12 soft reset in 4.1.

Um... Anyone know a way to reupload Version 4 for the newer players in the meantime? I already tried through Dropbox and it won't let me. Bleh.

I am stuck in this doorway. I updated to 4.1 and I am still stuck. Instead of finishing the first simulator, I tried going back to the beginning and talking to the scientist guy. He asks if you want to end the simulator, but I still get stuck. Also, a similar glitch happens in the starting area when you first load a new game. The last maid you talk to before entering the room to see you dad will move to the left so you can enter. If you choose not to enter the room and instead go back the way you came, the maid will reset in front of the door blocking your path.

Also, is the red haired woman in one of the apartments supposed to have a level 93 Alakazam? What a shock that was. This isn't me complaining. I'm just curious.

If you got an older version, jump to it and leave. That's what i just did.

I didn't realize the thread moved to a new page, so I'm going to quote my findings from swapping between Version 4 and 4.1 in regards to the Pokeball bug.

Um... Anyone know a way to reupload Version 4 for the newer players in the meantime? I already tried through Dropbox and it won't let me. Bleh.

https://pokemonrejuvenation.wordpress.com/downloads/

Just go and download the version 3.

Mine started working again when I closed the game. It breaks again whenever I do an F12 refresh.

Time to grab some sturdy roggenrolas for D-Chandlure.

Edited by Captivation

• Veterans

mankeys, chestnuts... building, someone has been playing the game that Azery can't beat :3

..Tousent,don't make me try to convince Jan to make a Rotom Wash super boss >:C

Btw it's funny how one would think Madame X had a Xerneas but she turns out to have a Yveltal,what's next there's am Monsieure Y with a Xerneas?

Edited by Scublord McFoxy