Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

isn't it in one of the bases? Since rubble blocks he entrance after completing it you cant go there?

Also with the kingdra wing, I swear I saw a broken kingdra statue and I don't remember where. If it was in marianette's mansion then i gotta wait till later to do the quest...?

Search between pages 29-31, the wing's location was revealed in one of those pages.

Where is a nice place to ev train in special attack? I got this modest mareep and I already got 165 evs on it, but 1 special attack ev on it.

Edit: Also, is the shiny rate higher because I just ran into 2 Zigzagoons.. IN A ROW...yuck.

Chrisola hotel, there's a girl with a garden in her room. There's a whole lot of cherubis there.

Well then. Seems everyone suddenly decided to start playing this game out of nowhere. Ten pages in 1 week, out of 33 pages when this thread was created last July.

I get the impression this game should really have its own forum section now.

---

Restarted, beat the Mewtwo. <3 Jumpluff.

By the way, are there any ground types available besides Geodude, Sandshrew, and Onyx?

EDIT: Also, is there any way to teach the purified Bonsly Mimic without burning the Heart Scale? I'm assuming no, but just in case...

Edited by Alilatias

By the way, are there any ground types available besides Geodude, Sandshrew, and Onyx?

The Pokedex says there's woopers on route 3 and numels in behind the waterfall in Sheridan. It's been a couple of weeks since I played so I can't confirm they're there.

Edit: Found a quagsire by fishing by the route 3 pokemon center with a good rod.

Edited by Captivation

Oh wow. I found a Lv. 1 Budew in Corta Forest. I wasn't even aware they were obtainable. Seems like a really rare encounter, considering checking the Pokedex entry says they're available even in Gearen City.

The Pokedex says there's woopers on route 3 and numels in behind the waterfall in Sheridan. It's been a couple of weeks since I played so I can't confirm they're there.

Edit: Found a quagsire by fishing by the route 3 pokemon center with a good r

Oh wow. I found a Lv. 1 Budew in Corta Forest. I wasn't even aware they were obtainable. Seems like a really rare encounter, considering checking the Pokedex entry says they're available even in Gearen City.

Yeah numel are there. In the cave behind the waterfall where you follow keta and fight all those team xen.

And also, yeah there are budews there but i think you can only encounter them in day? Not rly sure.

This looks cool!!

But.. Warswing? Who's that Pokémon?

*sorry didn't read all of the 33 pages*

But I'll definitely play it! *looks for downloadlink*

This looks cool!!

But.. Warswing? Who's that Pokémon?

*sorry didn't read all of the 33 pages*

But I'll definitely play it! *looks for downloadlink*

The download link is in the 1st page, but the version 4 is coming out on wednesday, if nothing interrupts it.

• Global Mods

"I should be able to beat Marianette with my new, more efficient team."

Attempt 1

Sends out Pangoro first. Forgot about Wigglytuff's Fairy Beam.

"Oops."

Attempt 2

Gets past Wigglytuff with Samurott, and tries to use Bulk Up + Vital Throw with Pangoro to take care of the rest. Tail Slap'd by Cinccino before I can do anything significant.

Attempt 3

Porygon2's Uproar does massive damage.

lol, well that didn't go as planned.

I think I'll get everyone to 45 like Samurott and Granbull are.

Edited by StrawberryLoveIntervention

"I should be able to beat Marianette with my new, more efficient team."

Attempt 1

Sends out Pangoro first. Forgot about Wigglytuff's Fairy Beam.

"Oops."

Attempt 2

Gets past Wigglytuff with Samurott, and tries to use Bulk Up + Vital Throw with Pangoro to take care of the rest. Tail Slap'd by Cinccino before I can do anything significant.

Attempt 3

Porygon2's Uproar does massive damage.

lol, well that didn't go as planned.

I think I'll get everyone to 45 like Samurott and Granbull are.

Do that and it'll be even harder lol no one will listen to you. My advice just catch the strong poison types that are down there. Arkbok with Intimidate, Koffing that evolve into Weezing that has Base 120 Def stat, and there also Intimidate Mightyena too.

Not sure if related, but just now my game crashed straight after my Patrat survived from poisoning.

Does the game crash often?

Not sure if related, but just now my game crashed straight after my Patrat survived from poisoning.

Does the game crash often?

Never did to me. You did download the game from the front page right?

Never did to me. You did download the game from the front page right?

Yeh, used the Mediafire Link. Everything worked fab, got my Mudkipz, Patrat and a Pidove doing great and then boom, crashed.

Now I'm a sad panda.