Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Veterans

You know,unlike most pokemon villains(Excluding Reborn because their bosses are evil),Geara and Madelis are an actual challenge(I tried and beat mewtwo somehow :3)Will the 3rd unknown admin also have a legendary?

You know,unlike most pokemon villains(Excluding Reborn because their bosses are evil),Geara and Madelis are an actual challenge(I tried and beat mewtwo somehow :3)Will the 3rd unknown admin also have a legendary?

Bro i got mewtwo to yellow health, I used its hyper mode plus hitmonchan's Fake out lol how'd you do it?

I don't get it..

btw my game always crashes when I try to enter Sheridan Village :/

(This is Version 2 btw)

toR0yNe.png

Same :[ whenever i go to a new area the game crashes, where is the eevee located?

• Veterans

Bro i got mewtwo to yellow health, I used its hyper mode plus hitmonchan's Fake out lol how'd you do it?

Quick Claw Jumpluff+Sleep Powder and leech seed...took a lot of soft resets but i did it :)

Same :[ whenever i go to a new area the game crashes, where is the eevee located?

Route 3 and you gotta have cut. You know, the girl said one road only wild pokemon(this way) and one road with only trainers.

Route 3 and you gotta have cut. You know, the girl said one road only wild pokemon(this way) and one road with only trainers.

Ah thanks I got it, I had to save on route 3 with my version 3 file, then go back to version 2 and I avoided the crashes :]

-_- i think ominous wind is broken, i know the chance is low but i tried countless times and havnt got the stat boosts D:

so its either broken or i'm really unlucky...

either way the world doesnt want me to beat narcissa

edit: as soon as i write this the boosts come... nevermind about this post

Edited by 2tousent

I just rekt her with Eruption typloshion and Jumpluff with aid from toxicroak and Granbull(Replacing Mightyena)

Did you get Eruption on that Typloshion by breeding?

(EDIT) I didn't read the his movepool. He could get when you relearn the move. My bad.

Edited by ShingSt