[OOC] ANKL, P Much Just a Magical Girls RP

Shamitako

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having a hard time picturing Stratos playing a happy-go-lucky PC, which makes want to see it even more. I was pretty hesitant, but this one seems like fun. I'll try and have a character up in the next few days. Not sure what character personality I'm going to play this time, but I'll likely go with a bit more positive one. I'm not doing a shy one though. I hate playing shy characters.

Seconded. This is a great chance for you to expand, Strat ^^

Strat... you would totally make my probably.... Month or two if you do XD.

Goddamn it...

Forum Name: Stratos

Character Name: Arya Wraith

Personality: A rather upbeat ISFJ, Arya is one who is always ready and willing to help someone else. Her patience is rather higher than most, and she can easily read other's emotions and be there to support them. Though she works hard no matter the task, her rather humble nature can at times lead her downplaying things even when the credit is more than due if she feels she could've done better. Ironically, while she's supportive to others she has a tendency to internalize her own feelings at times rather than express them.

Appearance: A teenage girl standing at 5"5, with a slender build. complexion is relatively fair with a heart faced shape and a small, snub nose. Has short, raven-black hair and eyes of a dull mist-laden blue. She doesn't concern herself too much with fashion and as such her wardrobe and regular outfit is rather varied compared to some. A Triangular burn scar stretches across one of her cheeks, marring the skin.

430873a43e2201ba412cdee0a76ab72b.jpg

Line of Belief: Practicing Kallistle

Modifier: Vine

Element: Fire to burn down all the smug alpha bitches...

There, I did it- you see? a lighter character...

Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif

you too?

btw, Let the record show that I am by no means at all a happy person or even an outgoing one- what with Being a complete INTJ who would rather watch characters go through some deep emotional struggle that ultimately leaves them far stronger a person than they ever were before instead of sitting around reading about them sitting around and talking on and on about their feelings for god freaking knows how many damn pages.

"Happy-Go-Lucky" and "Upbeat" are simply two things which are not natural gears for me- ergo the majority of my characters will be serious and at least moderately driven and goal oriented; those are things I understand because I live them every single day, "Happy-Go-Lucky" is a foreign concept to me, and one that honestly conflicts a shit ton with who I am as a person at the end of the day.

though.... everything Surge was, didn't come too naturally as traits for myself either, so... guess I'll just have to go get him put on another act for this...

I suppose I should mention that I'm (and therefore my character is) INTJ.

I didn't make my character anything like myself tbh. I'm an INTJ, too.

I'm not nice in any way, shape, or form.

The only character I've ever really developed to represent myself was Sevonic. Still use him every now and then.

Edited by Sevonic

I still don;t even know what those collection of letters even mean...

Truthfully, they don't really mean much (to me at least). I'm an INTJ, but I usually ignore that fact when I'm creating characters.

Never even heard of it. Then again, I am one that believes a personality cannot be defined by a test. Just a personal thing I guess lol.

I believe so, too. But when I read the page describing INTJs, I was like: "yep, that's me."

Never even heard of it. Then again, I am one that believes a personality cannot be defined by a test. Just a personal thing I guess lol.

you and me both my personilty isn't easy to define. anywhos my character is up in my first post.hopfully its good.

you and me both my personilty isn't easy to define. anywhos my character is up in my first post.hopfully its good.

@rustytengo, I'm liking your character. our characters are going to get along well!! ^u^

Lol, I expect most of the people about here are INTJs. I am an INTP, though not far off INTJ either and reading information on them both sounds quite a bit like me at times

Will look at your charrie in a bit, Rusty

And when you search that up, you find it is crazy similar to you...

Like almost scaaaaaaaaaaaaary levels of similar.

Do you see the power of Myer-Briggs now? I have a tendency to use it for characters because of it...

I guess I am the only ESFP here.. Though it said I have only a 1% preference for sensing over intuition and as such both can apply to me.. A lot of it is quite true.. I can talk to anybody easily and love being with people.. Also i am easily distracted.. Like right now.. I should really be prepping for my interview tomorrow.. I'll be back with my character on sunday..

So when i took that test i got INTP which is kind of sort of like me but plenty of parts that aren't me like beng smart i'm an idiot a proud idiot but one none the less. and a fear of failure i failed enough i'm use to it. then again i change my personality enough as it is when i need to so who knows with me.

and i hate math is to much of a pain to do!!!!!!!

looking through the other types i find ENTP having the parts that the other didn't so i guess i am kind of a cross between those two.

Edited by rustytengo

I just retook the test and I'm still and INTJ/ISTJ as my Intuition and Sensing are dead set in the middle. I used to be a very strong INTJ, but it seems like that has drastically decreased since the last time I took it. Nothing is even above a 50% anymore. Guess some people do change over time.

Remember it is slightly based on percentages, so none truly stick 100%. ((except for probably suuuuuuuuuuuper rare cases.))

Like for me, INFP, I have 89% Introversion over Extro, 38% iNtuition over Sensing, 38% Feeling over Thinking , and 56% Perceiving over Judging. While mine adds up to INFP, in some areas I am not like others that would be labeled as such. I while I am more likely to use intuition over sensing, it doesn't mean I only use my Intuition. As such, these are perfect bubble but they are a good idea. While a lot of things I have read about my personality type do apply, they all do not. ((as such as there are a lot of parts about INFP being very very bad at using real logic or looking at thinks in a plain objective manner. This is not the case with me, I can judge things without my feeling towards them etc etc. These are not meant to be 100% accurate. They are meant to be an approximation, and for what they are, they do a good job of saying what a person is like, without heavily labeling them as one thing. It is meant to be sort of flexible.)).

((I should note, there are a few things that are dead ringers for me in the descriptions of INFPs that like... make me just believe that this is at least pretty accurate to a degree. Firstly, the ability to express one's self more easily in words or text, then in speaking. Considering, I used Writing to battle my way out of my depression, as I could write whatever I felt about the world in words I couldn't express myself this really hits home. Like, it is chilling alomst how true that feels, even know, I highly doubt I would stand to you, face to face and talk about this. With this text, I can just open up and leave pieces of of me here in a text from. It feels librating and very strange. Since I am sure many doubt how sincere one can be via text, however, I really do leave pieces of me in the words I write, and that I say when I do speak them.

Secondly, Idealism, while I bloody hate Idealism, I am an idealist. It is strange to say that, but it is true. I hold things and Ideals that I strive fro, even if I know I can never attain them.

Thirdly, How they strive to make the things they care about better and the best they can be. This is the sole reason I am a mod for this forum. I wanted it to be the greatest place it could ever be. I never really asked to be here, it kinda fell into my lap, and I picked it up as the thing I would fight for. I have done this for other things in my life, but never quite to this level.

The scariest part however, is the Ability to see the good in everything. While I may seem to be a cold-hearted individual sometimes, I have never hated a person once in my entire life. Because, even those that weren't all that great of people towards me, I realized, maybe they just have things they can't deal with, or problems of their own. I can never bring myself to hate people, because everyone has something that is good within in them, even if they no longer know how to use it.

It is strange, I am idealist who hates the very notion, I won't fight for things unless I care about them and when I do, I will fight forever if I have to. And Strangest of all, I am a person who refuses the very notion of being an optimist, and yet, I want to try and see the good in people. I want that to be true, and yet I can't believe it is.

Hmm, I just find this all very interesting, and I have in fact learned a lot about myself in the process.))

Now, while I love discussing philosophy about how the world works, and just how people and the things we do function, I feel like I kinda derailed the heeeeell out of this thread by asking, and then posting my revelations here. So, we should try to keep it a little on task and to the point. I don't want to be setting a bad example in the community I have been working on very hard fro you guys. This discussion is best left to the forums that are made for these types of talks such as the Trainer's Journal etc... So, I ask so that we do not further clutter Miss Alexus's Thread with it. I am not banning it mind you, but, These are meant to be the OOC of an RP, and as such that should be their direct and main purpose. I will be a tad lax as I know the RP hasn't started yet, and no rules are being broken, but lets try not and clutter the thread with more of this if it can be helped alright?

You had me at "magical girls"

As everyone knows, I have time constraints, so participation is an issue.

But MAGICAL GIRLS THOUGH.

I'll give it a shot, and if I can't keep up, I'll show myself the door QQ

(Also, since we're talking about the Myers-Brigs test, last time I checked I was an ISFJ, which apparently means I'm well-suited to leading a cult. Go figure.)

Forum Name: Acquiescence / Code: PIRULUK

Character Name: Purity Revynjahlsmyrl (Reh-vin-yaz-merl), Alias "Rein"

Personality: The first thing to note about Purity is that she hates her name. She hates it to the point where she refuses to go by it, always introducing herself as "Rein" instead. Her greatest desire in life is to get to whatever age marks the legal limit for applying for a legislative name change. Anyone who calls her by her name is likely to end up getting hit in some way. On the whole, Purity is a very quiet, reserved, extremely violent girl. Violence is often her first answer to any problem. It is also often her second, third, fourth and fifth answer. She rarely speaks, and tends to keep to herself. If you slight her, she will not say anything, and will probably not show any form of reaction other than silently attacking you viciously. Her personality has led to her being mostly isolated from others around her, and she doesn't really mind - it takes effort to constantly punch people who annoy you after all. However, despite her violent tendencies, she is not an impulsive person. Purity is more than capable of reasoned thinking and rational decision making - it's just too much trouble most of the time.

Appearance: Purity is slightly shorter than the average 15-year-old. She has shoulder-length silver hair that she pulls back in a ponytail, holding it in place with a cyan heart-shaped hairclip. Her skin falls on the paler side, and her eyes are a vivid green. This combination of features, along with her usual stoic expression, has led some to remark that her face has a doll-like quality, a remark which Purity neither appreciates nor takes offense at. Clothing-wise, She normally dresses casually, as it's too much trouble to put on anything more elaborate. She is most frequently seen in a simple blouse-skirt combo, with the occasional baby blue cardigan. The colors she wears around varies greatly, as she mostly just grabs whatever's closest to her. However, if her parents are around, they have an annoying tendency to put her into elaborate dresses in the Lolita fashion, which Purity harbors a strong distaste for.

Line of Belief: Practicing Laylite

Modifier: Elemental