[OOC] ANKL, P Much Just a Magical Girls RP

Shamitako

I haven't forgotten about IMI, but this RP has been in the makings for a year or so now and I decided I wanted to finish it first. Bit of forewarning: Alexus in this RP is P much me, and though she doesn't carry over all the powers and knowledge of the plotline I posses, I'm a tad worried she'll end up a Sue. Feel free to let me know if she seems a bit too perfect.

Setting:

In a place far away, how far I could not begin to tell you, there is another world. This world is much like yours, though it remains quite different. But we'll get to that in a minute. Oh, who am I? I'm Alexus, my sisters and I will be later. Right now this is about the world you're going to have lived in. This world, called Alex after the creator goddess (that's me ^^), is a cold place. Most of the land resides as part of a continent high in the northern hemisphere, with only a few islands and a single other continent--a frozen tundra on the opposite pole--beyond. Thanks to some dumb laws that misguided followers of my sister Kallisto put together, the world is female-dominated. Basically that means they said that only girls could have positions of power, and guys have to stay home and do lame chores like dishes and knitting or go out and fight as low-ranking soldiers. Speaking of soldiers, basically the whole world is in a war. There's three big countries: Kalo, Nayo, and Layo. Which in my opinion are all really bad names but whatever, I get the planet and my sisters get dumb countries. Kalo and Nayo are both on the main continent, while Layo is on the tundra. I'm not gonna bother explaining the politics behind it, but basically the government of Nayo said that the government of Kalo was full of crazy fanatical bitches and the government of Kalo--which was largely comprised of crazy fanatical bitches--decided to attack them. So long story short, Alex is total shit and I kinda regret creating it.

But no worries, you'll just be a girl in a second stage school (that's like high school, but it's six years long). So I'm sure you won't have to worry about any of that stuff. You just have to deal with second stage drama, but hey, at least there aren't any of those "inferior" boys around like there were in first stage school. Oh, what, you forgot? Most boys don't go to second stage schools, and the few that do are sent to completely different places from all the girls. So yeah, no boys, sorry (just hope your girlfriend doesn't get grumpy same time of month you do). Anyways~ Second stage school is renowned for being the hardest stage of a budding girl's life. For one, she'll be forced to choose a Line of Belief (I'll let Kalli explain that stuff) which can have all kinds of pressure, especially when your mother has a plan for where she wants you to go. Plus you have to like, actually learn. No more of that first stage counting, you gotta do real math and stuff. And then there's using the bathrooom, don't even get me started on using the bathroom (FYI: Too late). Most schools have only one bathroom per dormitory building, and the school you'll be at is no exception. So unless you're lucky or rich enough to have gotten excused from living on property, you're going to be sharing with all the other girls in your building. And then there's the inevitable clic, in this case a really mean group of girls calling themselves the "Ladies of Logic," I call them Lol for short, keke. The smart and/or rich girls always end up concocting some scheme to humiliate a bunch of other girls, at least until a teacher decides it's gone far enough (usually after some poor girl ends up bald or something). And they're going to make getting a shower in the morning a living hell.

So I've been going on about school life for a bit now, I suppose I should explain what school you'll be attending. You may have already been through several years of second stage schooling already--or maybe not and this is your first year in which case I'm so sorry for you--but you recently got transferred to the newly built "Opium Institution," in mid Kalo. OI has around four hundred students occupying four dorms. One for first year students without a Line and one for the three main Lines. There's also probably a fifth dorm that nobody knows the location of, considering there's a bunch of girls attending that don't seem to live in any dorm or come from home. The school itself has many classrooms. Homerooms are comprised of an assortment of around forty students varying widely in age. The rest of your classes are assigned based on your Line and age. But who cares about schoolwork? What's most important is that you know that all four hundred odd students gather for lunch and dinner, at 11:00 and 6:00 respectively, in the dining hall. This is where most of the fun happens, food fights, gossip, arguments, make up sessions, make out sessions, pizza rolls, etc. For the most part you'll just be focusing on the lunch and dinner parts of your day, with a bit of homeroom thrown in.

That's all from me, have fun with, whichever sister you get to talk to next ^^//

Plot:
Greetings, my name is Nayru. You'll have to forgive my sister's less than optimal explanation of what's going on. To be brief, me and my siblings have all been born as humans and don't know we're goddesses. The thing that caused this, known only by the generically foreboding name "The Other," is being drawn to Alex by the endless war. It somehow overpowered us and forced us into this mortal state. You just so happen to be in the wrong school at the right time when all of us suddenly come to our senses about who we are. (After some basic character establishmentness - Alexus) We will then come to you for help in fighting this menace, and in return give you a portion of our powers. It will be an arduous task, fraught with danger. You will probably need to learn much of politics and the Great War, possibly even travel across the battlefield to Nayo, or the sea to Layo. I suspect the more emotional of you will find it great fun, and even greater terror. Though my followers will hopefully be more rational than that.

Your goal for the first little bit here will just be to befriend one of us goddesses and be prepared to get annihilated by fanatics and servants of The Other when Alexus and Kallisto start trying to right the world's wrongs.

The Lines:
And while you are on the subject of followers, I suppose it's time for me--Kallisto--to explain the Lines of Belief, yes?
The first thing you need to know is that although the more common belief is that we goddesses are real, many doubt our existence. This has spawned an idea known as being "practicing" or "nonpracticing" within your Line. The only real difference, is whether or not you actually believe in your goddess's existence. Though Laylites are always considered practicing, as no one really considers following her ideals without believing in her existence.

Now, to the Lines:

Kallistles, following the tenet of Faith
This is my Line. My followers focus heavily on me and my guidance. Faith, tied heavily with the element of Fire, is seen as a burning passion to find me that my followers use to guide them (for nonpracticing followers this passion is usually turned inward towards the self and your own pleasures). My secondary tenet, Love, is tied in with my personal favorite element of Light. This my followers use to help heal and guide others.

Alexians, following the tenet of Luck

Ah my dear sister Alexus and her beloved Luck. Tied to the element of Water, her followers follow it in hopes that its wild current will lead them to good fortune. Her secondary tenet, Dreams, are tied to the element of Hope, which is endless possibility and the strength to believe that all will end well.

Nayrists, following the tenet of Reason

Nayru and I don't have the greatest track record, but I'll try to keep from saying anything negative here, she prefers factual accounts after all. Her main tenet, Reason, is tied with the element of Ice, which her followers use to solve the mysteries of the world and find their way. Her secondary tenet, Mind, is tied to the element of Soul, and despite her cold reason, her followers use this to prevent themselves from turning into heartless robots.

Laylites, following the tenet of Power

And Layla, sweet, voracious Layla. Her followers focus on Power, and its related element of Thunder (The name is slightly misleading, as it really refers to lightning) and though it was never her intention, they also often misuse her second tenet of Fear, which is tied to the element of Darkness, to gain this power.

So there you go, basically everyone has a tenet they follow to find their way, and secondary tenet they use to make sure they, or in my case others, get there.

Power:

After that it should be no surprise that I, Layla, will be describing how the powers you will be granted work. This is probably the most complicated thing you'll be reading, so be prepared for a lot of information. You will be given an element and a modifier. The modifier will define how you channel your power, and the element will define what it does. Also, each element has an antithesis and an amplifier. Two antitheses will cancel each other out if used too close together while two amplifiers will become much stronger

Let's begin with the elements:
Darkness

This is pretty clear what it does. Darkness is shadows, blackness, and the like. Make stuff dark and scary to defeat your foes. Its antithesis is Light and its amplifier is Water

Fire

Burn all the things down. It's antithesis is Ice and its amplifier is Soul

Hope

Basically just a fancy white light, has special interactions with a few modifiers, otherwise just unmatched raw power. Its antithesis is Soul (something about Soul being selfish and Hope being selfless?) and its amplifier is Thunder

Ice

Precise and accurate freezing powers. Its antithesis is Fire and its amplifier is Light

Light

Useless shiny power. Most modifiers it just heals things where other elements would damage. Its antithesis is Darkness and its amplifier is Ice

Thunder

Electric powers. Generally raw power like Hope, but less focused and a bit more versatile. Its antithesis is Water and its amplifier is Hope

Soul

The power to perfectly control oneself, or sometimes manipulate others with the right modifier. Its antithesis is Hope and its amplifier is Fire

Water

Wild and dangerous rapids, but refreshing and soothing calm as well. Water both heals and hurts, but neither to any extreme. The most versatile element by far. Its antithesis is Thunder and its amplifier is Darkness

And the modifiers:
Adept

An Adept is granted the power to manipulate the pure form of their element, they have the most control over their element of any modifier, but their element itself is weak in their hands. For example, a Light Adept can manipulate Light in any way they like, but it will be very dim compared to other modifiers, and its healing powers will be subpar

Blade

The blade is able to summon swords of pure elemental power. These weapons require precision and skill to operate well, and are useless outside the wielder's grasp. With proper discipline, a Blade may become nearly unstoppable.

Elemental

The Elemental is granted the power to literally become their element. Becoming your element can allow you to evade assault, or just walk up to your opponent and blow them away. For those of the Soul element, this also allows their Soul to leave their body and travel about. Those of the Light element will heal themselves and surrounding allies at an accelerated rate, though they become extremely vulnerable to attack and basically any assault will disperse them.

Eye

The Eye is a great illusionist, able to project images and constructs with their powers and trick opponents. Most elements this also allows them to form makeshift weapons similar to the Blade's sword, though these will dissipate quite easily. The Eye must be crafty to be successful. Those of the Light element will no longer posses healing powers, but will instead become capable of creating extremely complicated and realistic illusions that will only fall apart if the viewer tries to touch something that isn't there (a rock can feel like a cup, but air cannot). Those possessing the Soul element will be able to project images directly into their targets mind so that only they and their singular target will be able to see them, and these projections will be completely foolproof so long as the Eye is able to trick their target. Those possessing the Hope element will not create illusions, but will instead become able to predict their opponents movements and sometimes even dream the future

Fury

A Fury may surround themselves in raw element to guard themselves and harm anyone who dares come near their elemental tempest

Pulse

A Pulse can send out short bursts of power from their hands to strike foes. They can also charge up a more powerful blast that will unleash all around them

Shield

The Shield does exactly as the name suggests, they may manifest a force-field of their element around themselves and others. Their defense is beyond compare, but they have no offense without innovation. Those of the Light element will, however, reflect attacks. Those with Soul will not be able to guard others, but their own defenses will be the hardest to penetrate of all elements. And those with Hope may empower allies but cannot shield themselves

Vine

The Vine can shoot out wild strands of their element towards their foes. These may stab and grasp, though they are easily dispersed. Those of the Hope, Darkness, and Light elements will not create solid vines, but instead their vines will pass through solid matter. Hope empowering those it passes through. Darkness frightening. And Light healing.

Like I said, complicated. Don't freak, The Other's minions will make it look easy when they beat you to a pulp

Other Stuff and Charrie Forms:
Okay, so that was a lot of stuff, and there's a couple more things.

Your character can have basically any color of eyes or hair you like, within reason (so like, try to stick to dull-ish hair colors). Except, they can't have red hair. Red hair is extremely rare and only the royal family of Nayo and a few rich families around Alex have it. Any who somehow manage it by mutation are either killed or adopted by one of the aforementioned families

Darker skins tones aren't that common either. Thanks to the climate, most everyone is really pale. This doesn't mean you can't have dark skin, it just means people will bully you for being different

Gender-bent self-inserts are highly encouraged for male RPers. Though I'd also like a variety in Lines and personalities, so this may not go well >_<

You get to select your modifier, but your element will be selected by one of the goddesses later on in the RP. Basically this prevents everyone from grabbing Eyes of Hope/Light/Soul thinking they're better than everything else (everything is actually P balanced, I just focused on the elements with more variety longer)

When it says magical girls, it means it. You will most definitely get to go through an awesome transformation sequence when you get your powers

Oh, and only those in the line of the priestesses of Kallisto (the ruling body of Kalo) can have the letter K in their name

And that's it, take some rules and fill out the form afterward and you're done

1. Use common RP sense

2. Respect other RPers and myself

3. PG-13 please. And really we shouldn't even be getting anywhere near that. The fights are magic and romance shouldn't be too major a thing

4. Have fun

5. Yell at me whenever I say something corny

[b]Forum Name:[/b] [Duh]
[b]Character Name:[/b] [First and last]
[b]Age:[/b] [12-18]
[b]Personality:[/b] [Just a bit about who your character is]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [Great detail is unnecessary,
 just give everyone else enough to describe your character IC]
[b]Line of Belief:[/b] [12 year olds do not need to profess to a Line,
 all others should place a Line and whether they are practicing or not]
[b]Modifier:[/b] [I think we've been over this]
[b]Other:[/b] [Anything else?]

...I think that's everything, but knowing me something is missing. Feel free to ask questions/make suggestions as needed ^^ This RP looks kinda complicated, but in the end it's basically just Magical Girls and the explanation will probably just end up being "it's magic" half the time. And yes, I did spend half a paragraph explaining how hard it was to use the bathroom

EDIT: As a note, I'm going to limit the number of characters with a modifier to three now, because we've got three blades and I feel like stopping it there for now. Once there's a bit more variation I may open it up again. This note will be added to the OP

Edited by King Murdoc
added tags to ease navigation

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Accepted Characters:

Forum Name: King Murdoc
Character Name: Arturia Eberhardt
Personality: Quiet up until a topic she is interested in/argues about comes up; then she is difficult to shut up. A bit awkward when first meeting people, but fairly friendly overall. Strong sense of right and wrong, with a short temper. Intellectual, but liable to rash actions when under pressure. She's fairly good at reining in her temper but can get a bit. . . explosive. . . when pushed to a limit. She has a nearly irrepressible urge to correct misinformation, which can get on the nerves of some, but it is rarely intended as an insult. She also has a bit of a superiority complex.
Appearance: Slightly on the tall side with very long silver hair (which is usually kept back by virtue of its own mass). Has a middling build, not too skinny or robust. Usually dresses conservatively, but tends to veer between extremes of formal and casual. Blue eyes.
Line of Belief: Nonpracticing Nayrist
Element: Light
Modifier: Fury

Forum Name: Stratos
Character Name: Arya Wraith
Personality: A rather upbeat ISFJ, Arya is one who is always ready and willing to help someone else. Her patience is rather higher than most, and she can easily read other's emotions and be there to support them. Though she works hard no matter the task, her rather humble nature can at times lead her downplaying things even when the credit is more than due if she feels she could've done better. Ironically, while she's supportive to others she has a tendency to internalize her own feelings at times rather than express them.
Appearance: 5"5, with a slender build. complexion is relatively fair with a heart faced shape and a small, snub nose. Has short, black hair that comes down to a bit past shoulder length. Eyes are a dull misty shade of blue. She doesn't concern herself too much with fashion and as such her wardrobe is rather varied compared to some, though there is one item she always wears regardless- a brown and white neck scarf bearing various patterns on it.
Line of Belief: Practicing Kallistle
Element: Fire
Modifier: Vine

Forum Name: Acquiescence / Code: PIRULUK
Character Name: Purity Revynjahlsmyrl (Reh-vin-yaz-merl), Alias "Rein"
Personality: The first thing to note about Purity is that she hates her name. She hates it to the point where she refuses to go by it, always introducing herself as "Rein" instead. Her greatest desire in life is to get to whatever age marks the legal limit for applying for a legislative name change. Anyone who calls her by her name is likely to end up getting hit in some way. On the whole, Purity is a very quiet, reserved, extremely violent girl. Violence is often her first answer to any problem. It is also often her second, third, fourth and fifth answer. She rarely speaks, and tends to keep to herself. If you slight her, she will not say anything, and will probably not show any form of reaction other than silently attacking you viciously. Her personality has led to her being mostly isolated from others around her, and she doesn't really mind - it takes effort to constantly punch people who annoy you after all. However, despite her violent tendencies, she is not an impulsive person. Purity is more than capable of reasoned thinking and rational decision making - it's just too much trouble most of the time.

Appearance: Purity is slightly shorter than the average 15-year-old. She has shoulder-length silver hair that she pulls back in a ponytail, holding it in place with a cyan heart-shaped hairclip. Her skin falls on the paler side, and her eyes are a vivid green. This combination of features, along with her usual stoic expression, has led some to remark that her face has a doll-like quality, a remark which Purity neither appreciates nor takes offense at. Clothing-wise, She normally dresses casually, as it's too much trouble to put on anything more elaborate. She is most frequently seen in a simple blouse-skirt combo, with the occasional baby blue cardigan. The colors she wears around varies greatly, as she mostly just grabs whatever's closest to her. However, if her parents are around, they have an annoying tendency to put her into elaborate dresses in the Lolita fashion, which Purity harbors a strong distaste for.
Line of Belief: Practicing Laylite
Element: Thunder
Modifier: Elemental

Forum Name: rustytengo
Character Name: Lyre Cross
Personality: Lyre is well a space case who is usually in her own world (which is usually full of candy and cake). Even though she is like that she has a lot of self confidence (mainly do to her just being oblivious to most things). She has a desire to try and keep everyone as happy as she can even if it causes her problems. Because of this she can at times be hard to get to know, since she never really shows her true feeling about things.
Appearance: Lyre is slightly taller then average with medium long dark blue hair and green eyes. Though she doesn't care much about fashion but do to her mother she has quite a lot of fashionable clothes. She usually wears a black blouse with a red skirt.
Line of Belief: Practicing Alexian
Element: Water
Modifier: Eyes

Forum Name: Hukuna ((this will always be in the name somewhere.))
Character Name: Emberly "Drake" Everburn
Personality: An over the top, loud, and fiery young woman. Emberly is passionate about anything she cares about, though tends to not give a damn about other things. She is a free spirit and one that strives to be the best at things she likes. She will passionately fight to the end for the things she believes. However, she is a bit of an airhead at times. Her fiery personality and led many to likening her to a Dragon, due to how wild and strong her personality is.
Physical Appearance: Emberly has Ember Orange Hair that flows all over the place. Her eyes are a deep sparkling green. She is around 6 feet tall, which is rather tall for a girl. However, the rest of her appearance highly varies. Emberly doesn't have much of a care for what she looks like, if she is presentable etc... So it is rather ramshackle at times.
Line of Belief: Nonpracticing Kallistle
Element: Soul

Forum Name: Hiss13
Character Name: Sion Sanctis
Personality: She's a fairly snarky girl who uses that facade to mask an inferiority complex she harbors. As a result, she does tend to push people away from her leaving her quite lonely and awkward. As a result of her inferiority complex, she has developed a tendency to be heavily critical and overuse her observational skills. Despite that, she is kind-hearted to the point where her words betray her actions many times. She is the type who dislikes arguments. However, her temper is very easily triggered leading to her inadvertently pushing people further away.
Appearance: She stands at 5'6" and has a fairly slender figure concealed under a variety of black and white lolita dresses. She sports long black hair that reaches to above her waist and blue eyes.
Line of Belief: Laylite
Element: Darkness
Modifier: Pulse

Commandeered Characters:
For one reason or another the players for these PCs left the RP. If they wish their characters back they may have them. Though they should be aware that the characters may have developed down an unintended path due to being played as NPCs for a while

Forum Name: RubyHeart
Character Name: Mary Alexi
Personality: Mary acts hyper active and cheerful around random people and people she just met. She likes to be around people, no matter who they are, though she doesn't mean a lot of what she says while in a "hyper state." She regrets a lot of what she says if it may have harmed anyone, and she over thinks many things, leading her to be quiet and lost in thought while she thinks about how stupid she can act, ultimately putting her self esteem down. With her contently putting herself down this leads to her wanted to talk to more people so she can distract herself from negative thoughts, only to repeat the process of negative thinking afterwards. She means to be kindhearted and nice, but mostly fails to put her own thoughts into words.
Appearance: 5'6 in height, average body type, long charm pink coloured hair, deep purple eye colour. cup size: You don't need to know~
Line of Belief: Practicing Alexus
Element: Water
Modifier: Pulse

Important NPCs:
(For the most part NPCs are just characters that I play, though there will also be some useless mooks for you to fight)

Forum Name: KosherKitten
Character Name: Lexi Aislin
Personality: Lexi is that one girl who never seems fazed by anything around her. And while her practical jokes are a legend around the school, she would really prefer to be well known for being a great friend. Her maturity fluctuates between being ten and being thirty. One minute she'll be laughing hysterically at your misfortune, and the next she'll be consoling you over a loss. All in all, Lexi is really unpredictable, but does her best to be a reliable friend
Appearance: Lexi is fairly tall with sky blue eyes and medium-length brown hair that is usually held back in a ponytail with a french (or whatever it would be called without France :P ) braid across the right side of her head. Her wardrobe is mostly of a sky blue, pale pink, and white color scheme and is mostly comprised of miniskirts and t-shirts. She's of average height and is extremely thin, possessing a nearly perfect figure... Which gives her more attention than she would like
Elements: Water/Hope
Other: Quite obviously the incarnation of Alexus

Character Name: Natalie Opium
Personality: Natalie is blunt and harsh, refusing to put up with any opinion but her own. Her attitude is one of general superiority, and she honestly believes she's better than most everyone else. She's the Alpha Bitch for Lol but is rarely directly involved in their schemes. She's known for being snarky and snobby and most girls generally avoid her at all costs. Long story short, she's the generic rich snob.
Appearance: Natalie's appearance matches with her personality. Her face looks stone cold and her lavender eyes are almost always looking down her sharp nose at whomever she is speaking to--though that might just be because of her glasses. She usually wears pale greens and lavenders, her tops almost always being expensive plaid shirts (plaid is "in" right now) and her deep blue jeans are custom made just for her. She usually wears short heels, adding to her aura of superiority. Her most important feature, however, is her cherry red hair. She is only in her high position because of this fortunate mutation. She wears it short and straight, and is far from being above lording it over everyone around her. She's also quite tall, something she hardly finds upsetting
Elements: Ice/Soul
Modifier: Blade
Other: The adopted daughter of Helen Opium, a famed diplomat and the woman the school is named after. She's also the incarnation of Nayru

Character Name: Lilith Perdita
Personality: Lilith is oddly famous for how little is known of her. Everyone knows her, but no one really knows much about her. Most of the time her hungry gaze frightens away those who would speak to her. Really though, she's just lonely and afraid. She's been told all her life that she is supposed to push others away and that friendships will only hinder her rise to power and is thus afraid to start them
Appearance: Lilith is probably most recognized by her pale yellow eyes and jet black curls (which she tries, and fails, to hold back in a neat bun) She wears mostly pale yellows, reds, and black. She also generally wears the minimum allowed by the school dress code, that generally being a tank top and short jean shorts over tights. And as per the Generic Darkness law, her nails are painted black. She's of a small stature, and really hates that she's almost always the shortest in the room, being not even five feet tall yet
Line of Belief: Laylite
Elements: Thunder/Darkness
Modifier: Vine
Other: Catching on yet?

Character Name: Kathrine Lucille
Personality: Katherine is easily one of the greatest philosophers in history. Though young, she has matched her wits against some of the highest ranking Kallistle priestesses and left them flustered. However, her controversial ideas have made her a bit of a pariah, and it was only by the greatest risk that Helen Opium offered her a position at OI
Appearance: Long wavy blonde hair that shines like the sun. Golden eyes of equal brightness. Full and flush skin, darker than most of the other teachers. She usually wears a long orange skirt and one of her many intricately designed sweaters. Though she usually comes off as soft, she has little tolerance for goofing off in her classroom and she is fully capable of a stern glare. She's fairly tall, but doesn't stand out too much
Line of Belief: Practicing Kallistle
Elements: Fire/Light
Modifier: Shield
Other: She is not a student, but rather she will be the teacher for the homeroom all the other characters will be in

Character Name: Riley Callan
Personality: Riley is a lot like her "sis" Lexi, in that she is a really great friend and quite unpredictable. But unlike the somewhat unstable Lexi, she won't make fun of you or laugh when you get hurt. Instead, her unpredictability lies in whether she'll be consoling you, or be the one needing consoling. Riley seems helpful enough at most times, but can become a whirlwind of emotions with little provoking
Appearance: Riley has short navy blue hair barely reaching to her chin. Her grey eyes are always set softly over a thin smile. Her wardrobe is essentially the same as Lexi's, but with a color scheme of navy, grey, and black. She has roughly the same build as Lexi, though her figure isn't quite as, eye-catching
Line of Belief: Nonpracticing Alexian
Element: Hope
Modifier: Eye
Other: Lexi's best friend for life

Character Name: Sharp Aker
Personality: Sharp is a decisive and direct person. She's not blunt or rude, but she knows what she wants and how to get it. She's good at creating and sticking to plans, though she struggles a lot with change and can be very short-sighted
Appearance: Sharp has short spiked dirty blonde hair, red eyes framed by yellow-rimmed glasses, and a long nose matching to her name. She's fairly small in stature, but carries herself as though she's much taller. She wears a long crimson dress with yellow dragon designs on it, and it seems like this is the only outfit she owns.
Line of Belief: Practicing Nayrist
Element: Fire
Modifier: Adept

[b]Character Name:[/b] Haley Lucille
[b]Age:[/b] 16. February 3rd, 1023
[b]Personality:[/b] Quiet, gentle, and opinionated. the type of person who silently judges you from across the room
[b]Appearance:[/b] Medium blue hair, blue eyes, fairly short, pale complexion, wears medium length dresses and fancy boots
[b]Line of Belief:[/b] Practicing Kallistle

Element: Light
[b]Modifier:[/b] Eye
Other: Katherine's sister and primary "spy" on the other girls. She helps Lexi and Riley with their pranks and is a member of LoL, allowing her to keep an eye out for Alexus and Nayru's awakenings

Character Name: Her (presumably an alias)
Personality: Nobody really knows what Her is like outside the fact that she's a great orator who considers herself a prophetess of the Way to Eden
Appearance: Her is a fairly elderly looking woman, appearing to be around her early to mid 40s. She has long, ragged black hair that looks like it could come alive and strangle you. Contrasting her blue eyes which are always soft and inviting. Her nose appears to have been broken several times and is very crooked, her pale white face has the beginnings of a multitude of wrinkles. She dresses in a simple purple robe and wooden sandals, looking more like a beggar than a prophetess
Line of Belief: Follows her own religion which she calls "The Way to Eden." More or less a cult that believes they can become gods themselves through the sacrifice of the right person
Other: Her is a practitioner of ancient Laylite magic, which is more or less the equivalent of a Darkness Adept. Magic is generally considered taboo outside Layo and thus very few people know of it, let alone practice it

Character Name: Eden
Personality: A sweet young girl, Eden wouldn't hurt a soul unless she found it absolutely necessary. She performs "miracles" for Her as a means to a currently unknown end
Appearance: Eden has short, dirty blonde hair and large grey eyes. Her skin is a glistening olive color and is tattooed with strange jagged markings on her arms, legs, face, and chest. She dresses the same as Her, mainly due to Her being the one to purchase her clothing
Element: Earth/Time
Modifier: Breaker
Other: She doesn't know it, but she's Her's chosen sacrifice as passage into paradise

Magical girls aren't really my thing, but I'll give this a shot.
Forum Name: King Murdoc
Character Name: Arturia Eberhardt
Personality: Quiet up until a topic she is interested in/argues about comes up; then she is difficult to shut up. A bit awkward when first meeting people, but fairly friendly overall. Strong sense of right and wrong, with a short temper. Intellectual, but liable to rash actions when under pressure. She's fairly good at reining in her temper but can get a bit. . . explosive. . . when pushed to a limit. She has a nearly irrepressible urge to correct misinformation, which can get on the nerves of some, but it is rarely intended as an insult. She also has a bit of a superiority complex.
Appearance: Slightly on the tall side with very long silver hair (which is usually kept back by virtue of its own mass). Has a middling build, not too skinny or robust. Usually dresses conservatively, but tends to veer between extremes of formal and casual. Blue eyes.

• Support Squad

How fantastic/ OTT can we go with personalities? I want to be the cutest, bestest most fantastical little girl you ever did see. I never thought I'd say this. Also, what's a self insert?

• Support Squad

And personalities can be pretty crazy, so long as they don't cross over into the land of the Sues I'm kewl

A self insert is a character who is basically you, just in the universe of the RP

Yaharrr, I do berieve an exaggerated version of happy me is inbound ^^

Hmm.. This seems like fun.. I'm just not sure how much time I have for this.. Damn.. Choices.. If it's fine with you I'd like to try it.. If I can't manage I'll let you know and you could probably kill off my character.. If not then I'll just read along..

By the way, Thunder is sound. Lightning is electricity. DnD nerds like me will be bothered by this, lol.

Lol.. I totally remember you telling me almost the exact same thing as this in that Dragon RP you were planning.. Wait a minute.. What happened about that??

Edited by Yash

Yeah Sarcy, I did that intentionally :P

And sure Yash, I'm cool with killing off characters owo

I'm working on the goddess's sheets up above, so those should give you an idea of about how much detail I'm expecting

Hmm.. This seems like fun.. I'm just not sure how much time I have for this.. Damn.. Choices.. If it's fine with you I'd like to try it.. If I can't manage I'll let you know and you could probably kill off my character.. If not then I'll just read along..

Lol.. I totally remember you telling me almost the exact same thing as this in that Dragon RP you were planning.. Wait a minute.. What happened about that??

It got kinda tough to build. I might give it another crack in the future.

related: tumblr_nht8n1dW9b1ry54jto1_500.gif

Forum Name: Sevonic

Character Name: Vivienne Johnson

Personality: Vivienne is open and welcoming, and loves to warm the hearts of everyone around her. If she sees someone upset, she cannot help but involve herself in the situation and will do her best to help the person. Let's assume her personality type is ENFP. However, when pissed off, she's willing to kick ass. Vivienne isn't a doormat, and HATES being walked on.

Physical Appearance: Green hair and brown eyes. As far as style goes, Vivienne's personality and method of dressing don't match at all. Vivienne dresses conservatively and feels uncomfortable in simply a t-shirt and shorts. Usually, she will wear a gray dress with black boots.

Line of Belief: Nonpracticing Kallistle

Edited by Sevonic

Forum Name: rustytengo

Character Name: Lyre Cross

Personality: Lyre is well a space case who is usually in her own world (which is usually full of candy and cake). Even though she is like that she has a lot of self confidence (mainly do to her just being oblivious to most things). She has a desire to try and keep everyone as happy as she can even if it causes her problems. Because of this she can at times be hard to get to know, since she never really shows her true feeling about things.

Appearance: Lyre is slightly taller then average with medium long dark blue hair and green eyes. Though she doesn't care much about fashion but do to her mother she has quite a lot of fashionable clothes. She usually wears a black blouse with a red skirt.

Modifier: Eyes

(Sorry it took so long my internet didn't want to work)

Edited by rustytengo

Hmmm... should I, or shouldn't I...

damn it, this is actually a difficult decision...never really had that much love for Magical Girls... not that I hate em or anything, I've just always been rather indifferent to them...

• Support Squad

Hmmm... should I, or shouldn't I...

damn it, this is actually a difficult decision...never really had that much love for Magical Girls... not that I hate em or anything, I've just always been rather indifferent to them...

Ya know, this is the perfect chance to try and make a new kind of character. I told you in the PSS questions to try making lighter characters, what better chance to do so than with Magical girlies? Also, I'll get an OC posted sometime over the weekend.

Ya know, this is the perfect chance to try and make a new kind of character. I told you in the PSS questions to try making lighter characters, what better chance to do so than with Magical girlies? Also, I'll get an OC posted sometime over the weekend.

I'm having a hard time picturing Stratos playing a happy-go-lucky PC, which makes want to see it even more. I was pretty hesitant, but this one seems like fun. I'll try and have a character up in the next few days. Not sure what character personality I'm going to play this time, but I'll likely go with a bit more positive one. I'm not doing a shy one though. I hate playing shy characters.

Seconded. This is a great chance for you to expand, Strat ^^