A Mega Undertaking

Amethyst

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Hey, Ame, I was wondering... If we were to have fought the PULSE Camerupt, would it have looked like Mega Camerupt, or something entirely different?

It would have been different. With our custom shinies, one thing I've -mostly- maintained a habit of doing is making the shiny colors for Pokemon that get PULSE forms, match those forms. If you want an idea of what I had in mind for PULSE Camerupt, check out its shiny sprite, and imagine something a little more... infected, than that.

if we know nintendo or any gaming or film industry out there it will happen so will the spinoffs or any merchandise that makes money.

by the way the sprites are amazing just waiting patiently and staring till we can use em soon(or am i being optimistic with that soon).

Subtle response to the answer: Fine! But give them to the remaining leaders and to our rivals!

Don't worry we're going to give Fern all the cool megas.

Plus a mega ring that allows him to mega evolve every pokemon in his party.

...Why am I not surprised?

He's working with Team Meteor now, so give him PULSE Haxorus instead. Where the only thing you increase is its Speed by 50-60 points. Or maybe some extra Attack too, why not?

• Veterans

...If i see a Pulse Ferrothorn with Flash Fire....

the fires of hell will be mercifull compared to what i will do to Fern :I.

But that mega ring would be against the "original" mechanics/rules of the game Ame wouldn't do that i think/hope but on the other hand giving him some cool PULSE Pokemon is entirely possible...doesn't matter he will die by my hand

But that mega ring would be against the "original" mechanics/rules of the game Ame wouldn't do that i think/hope but on the other hand giving him some cool PULSE Pokemon is entirely possible...doesn't matter he will die by my hand

He'd just wear six mega rings.

Problem = solved

You know... we have 10 fingers... not 6. Just sayin'... if we're to break the rules, we should do it properly.

Actually we have 20 of them sooo....yea and then count another 10 (or so) for the Mega bracelets....ok now i know how the fight against the Champion (which obviously'll be Fern) will look like

Actually we have 20 of them sooo....yea and then count another 10 (or so) for the Mega bracelets....ok now i know how the fight against the Champion (which obviously'll be Fern) will look like

No way.. That is way too cliched.. Fern as champ is something that would totally ruin Reborn. It should be someone else..Anna4Champ

• 1 month later...

I thought you guys were using some DA artist's sprite for the 6gen pokemon, so i'm really impressed of the work you managed to do there. Congratulations !

I heard somewhere that you needed some help for the game, but i can't find the thread anymore. Do you guys steel need a helping hand ?