Facebook Event Pokemon Giveaway!

Amethyst

Sure just click on the You and "... ppl like this" and you get a list of everyone who liked it besides you.

Well it turns out I cannot read. I thought the entry method was people who liked the page, not the post.

Let it be known that Schiffy is an idiot.

I don't know what location guide you're looking at, but the one by Shattered Skys that I've seen in the On The Hunt forum has it not obtainable, just like the Obtainable pokemon list.

i wasnt using the location guilde i was using the ingame pokedex, sorry i put the wrong thing in my last post will amend

Edited by sandy

People are free to play the game however they like. This is for those of us who like to play the game without hacking in ungettable mons, not for those who like to play around with their files.

I guess there is no hack prevention measures for a game like this. That's fine.

Well, it's made with RPG maker, which has been completely hacked, so anyone who knows how to hack that can hack the game itself.

To a greater or lesser degree.

I myself just use it to hack in Cherish Balls (I want my shinies to be in special poke balls), but others like hacking in items, legends and wotnot.

• Administrators

QUESTION! If someone wins the goomy/dratini, are they allowed to gift it to someone else as a gift? or like......trade it to someone for reborn rupees?

If someone wins and wants someone else to receive the prize instead, we can arrange that. If that person wants someone else to receive the prize because that someone else paid a lot of $R... that's between you two.

Btw, the winner will be picked by the people who liked the status on fb?

Correct, remember you need to like the post on that page, not just the page itself

• Administrators

I'll need to contact the winners via Facebook itself, and they'll be announced after the Pokemon are distributed (in case someone can't be reached and we default to another user)