Facebook Event Pokemon Giveaway!

Amethyst

Liked and waiting.

That Goomy had better have perfect IVs, Timid and have max Sp. Atk and Speed EVs and be shiny

And have illegal moves too like turboultradragonfireblast that ohkoes everything (and is priority)....yep nothing to add

Oooh, free stuff. *Likes*

Hope it's a female, so I can get them the best possible movesets and make an army

Ditto is a thing.

• Administrators

Can the winner get a Ditto with perfect IVs instead? We will get the dragons at some point in the game.

It's entirely possible for me to do something like that in a future give-away. That's not a promise though.

• Upvote 1

I'm a little confused. I've seen people with either the evolved forms of goomy or dratini in the pokemon party already. Were those pokes in the game before and then removed? I don't know if they were in the game before because i don't check the Pokemon location guide. I much rather find the pokes in the wild for myself.

Wait, for the drawing, wouldn't you need to have access to the list of people who like the page? From what I've seen from being an admin of some pages that's not even possible. You can get a number of likes, but I've never seen a list of names.

Wait, for the drawing, wouldn't you need to have access to the list of people who like the page? From what I've seen from being an admin of some pages that's not even possible. You can get a number of likes, but I've never seen a list of names.

Sure just click on the You and "... ppl like this" and you get a list of everyone who liked it besides you.

Oh. That's not cool.

People are free to play the game however they like. This is for those of us who like to play the game without hacking in ungettable mons, not for those who like to play around with their files.

• Upvote 1