Reborn Trading Thread.

Yash

Hello guys ;o I'm trading those pokemons

http://prntscr.com/8u3mz5

They're all shinies, i got them when i was EV training. They dont have significant IVs at least not for what i would like to do with them.

I'm looking for any breedject you have. Doesnt matter if it's perfect, even a pokemon with 2-3 IVs to 31 is fine.

Dont hesitate to pm me if i dont answer, i struggle at following all threads i would like to here :P

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Offer :

Mystery Egg : Pawniard, Drilbur, Axew, Togepi, Staryu, Tentacool, Shroomish, Marill with 5 IVs

Starters with 5 IVs : Chimchar, Torchic, Mudkip, Squirtle, Charmander, Turtwig, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Froakie, Piplup, Fennekin, Chespin, Treecko
Other mons with 5 IVs : Pinsir with Close Combat, Heracross with Rock Blast, Beldum, Gastly, Misdreavus with Nasty Plot, Rotom, Sneasel + Swinub with Icicle Crash, Litwick, Cinccino, Eevee with Wish, Porygon

Looking For : Vullaby, Frillish, Tepig, Oshawott (i'll need a specific nature, so pm me for the info)

Perfect HP Fire Magnemite

Stuff with TM moves that we can't get at the moment (Make me an offer, and i'll see if it's worthy)

Edited by biboo195

Hey I'm looking for Mystery Egg mons, starters, and any mons with interesting Egg Moves.

All mons on offer have 5/6 IVs, unless they have egg moves where they will have 4/5 IVs, or if they're shiny... PM me if you're interested in anything.

I'm also looking for 6IV cross egg group mons (i.e. any mon which is in two egg groups [except ones that I already have. I have provided a list here])

Since this list will take up A LOT OF SPACE I have made liberal use of spoiler fields so it doesn't fill pages of the forum :)

I WANT!

WANTED: 6IV Dual Egg Group mons:

Since they will be primarily used for breeding TMs, I will need both male and female versions.

Monster - ALREADY HAVE

Water 1 - ALREADY HAVE

Field - ALREADY HAVE

Fairy - ALREADY HAVE

Grass - ALREADY HAVE

Water 2 - ALREADY HAVE

Dragon - ALREADY HAVE

Bug

Paras

Parasect

Surskit

Masquerain

Volbeat

Illumise

Skorupi

Drapion

Dwebble

Crustle

Flying

Farfetch'd

Togetic

Wingull

Pelipper

Swablu

Altaria

Togekiss

Woobat

Swoobat

Archen

Archeops

Ducklett

Swanna

Human-Like

Volbeat

Illumise

Spinda

Cacnea

Cacturne

Chimchar

Monferno

Infernape

Buneary

Lopunny

Lucario

Mienfoo

Mienshao

Pancham

Pangoro

Amorphous

Castform

Shellos

Gastrodon

Yamask

Cofagrius

Stunfisk

Phantump

Trevenant

Mineral

Snorunt

Glalie

Froslass

Dwebble

Crustle

Yamask

Cofagrigus

Ferroseed

Ferrothorn

Carbink

Water 3

Omanyte

Omastar

Kabuto

Kabutops

Corsola

Corphish

Crawdaunt

Skorupi

Drapion

Tirtouga

Carracosta

Archen

Archeops

Clauncher

Clawitzer

WANTED: Mystery Egg Mons

Tentacool

Vullaby

Frillish

WANTED: Starters

Bulbasaur

Snivy

Oshawott

WANTED: INTERESTING EGG MOVES

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

OFFER:

Mystery Egg Mons:

Staryu [RANDOM IVS]

Togepi

Larvesta

Shroomish

Drilbur

(Marill)

Axew

Starters

Torchick

Charmander

Squirtle

Cyndaquil

Totodile

Piplup

Turtwig

Tepig

Chespin

Fennekin

Froakie

Mudkip

Chimchar

Treecko

Axed Mons

Magikarp

Gastly

'You can't have both mons'

Heracross

Pinsir

Egg Moves

Gastly- Energy Ball & Psychic - 4/5 IV

Archeops- Earthquake - 4/5 IV

Feebas- Ice Beam & Scald - 4/5 IV

Lapras- Freeze Dry - 4/5 IV

Mawile- Ice Fang - 4/5 IV

Horsea- Ice Beam & Scald- 4/5 IV

Shiny

Natu

Muk

Ponyta

Audino

Electrode

Spheal

Mamoswine

Noctowl

Geodude/Graveller

Feebas [4IV (Dragon Pulse)]/[2IV (Dragon Pulse, Ice Beam, Scald)]

Piplup 3IV

Paras

Drowzee

Tepig 3IV

Cyndaquil 3IV

Crustle

Purrloin

Axew 3IV

Magikarp 3IV

Fennekin

Pancham

Trubbish

Sewaddle

Caterpie

Beedrill

Murkrow

Butterfree

Poocheyena

Unown

Make me an offer I can't refuse

Mawile: SHINY 6IV Ice Fang

Togepi: SHINY 6IV

Magikarp: SHINY 5IV

Edited by Jericho

Have a couple extra Magikarp for trade. All are 5ivs. I'm looking for some of the mystery egg mons or starters. Preferably charmander, torchic, chimchar, froakie and treeko. Can also trade a 6iv smeargle to help with your egg moves breeding. Did I forget to mention that one of the Magikarp is also shiny

Hi, I am looking for an Axew. Edit got it

Uhm,, I could offer up the following:

Lucky egg - Shroomish

I have most of the event pokemon (available in ep15), ask what you want and I will see if I have it

I have the following shinies:

Noivern

Graveller (sturdy)

Meowth

Venonat

Ekans

Bellsprout

Carnavine

Phanpy

Fearow

Boufflant

Rufflet

Crustle

Edited by Genesis

Would love to get a hold of a Larvesta, total fave mon, gutted when it wasn't my mystery egg mon :(
Don't care about abilities or IV's really, I'd rather breed an awesome shiny myself -Only interesting things I have to trade though is an axew or a froakie

Does anybody have one laying about from their own breeding program they'd be willing to part with? I'd be insanely grateful :P

OT Name: Corvin

OT Gender: Male

OT ID: 11619

Name: Froakie

Species: Froakie

Shininess: No

Level: 1

Nature: Lax

Ability: Protean

Moves: Round, Growl

EVs: HP/Att/Def/Sp.A/Sp.D/Spe 000000

IVs: HP/Att/Def/Sp.A/Sp.D/Spe 31 29 12 27 31 31

OT Name: Corvin

OT Gender: Male

OT ID: 11619

Name: Axew

Species: Axew

Shininess: No

Level: 1

Nature: Serious

Ability: Rivalry

Moves: Scratch

EVs: HP/Att/Def/Sp.A/Sp.D/Spe 000000

IVs: HP/Att/Def/Sp.A/Sp.D/Spe 29 29 1 27 31 16

Hey people.. I'm back.. Though I'm only checking in here.. I actually won't be able to help as of now since I have a new laptop.. I can still provide a bunch of pokes for trade.. Just PM and ask for something.. One of the others can help with the trades.. When I get around to setting up my laptop I can start working on these here trades.. (Though I know it isn't going to be soon.. I've become to damn lazy.. Also I'm assuming that Kuro's trade thing hasn't been implemented yet..)

(Also I'm assuming that Kuro's trade thing hasn't been implemented yet..)

yaaaaaaaaaay yaaaaaaaash

Kuro had to take a break from developing. I'd bet the trading thing won't be ready for 16. There's enough to do in episode 16 as it is. But episode 17 might be a good bet.

Since I'm here, I might as well do a trade... hmm, anyone has a free Charmander lying around? No need for perfect IVs or anything. I got free Magikarps.

If that doesn't interest anyone though, we can discuss through PM something else I can offer you~

If anybody is needing Charmanders let me know. I have been trying to breed out a shiny one and with good IVs.

So I have a lot left over. Also got both males and females and they have dragon dance and dragon pulse and egg moves.

Offer me anything not available before ep15 or any egg monsters not available in game exc Shroomish and Axew as I have those already

I am about to start breeding some good IVs in soon with the charmanders as well

Hey people.. I'm back.. Though I'm only checking in here.. I actually won't be able to help as of now since I have a new laptop.. I can still provide a bunch of pokes for trade.. Just PM and ask for something.. One of the others can help with the trades.. When I get around to setting up my laptop I can start working on these here trades.. (Though I know it isn't going to be soon.. I've become to damn lazy.. Also I'm assuming that Kuro's trade thing hasn't been implemented yet..)

Welcome back Yash! :] Hopefully we can get some trades going again

Welcome back Yash! :] Hopefully we can get some trades going again

Hopefully we can..

As for the rest I will try and get a list out soon of the mons I have for trades but till then feel free to request something.. Ohh that reminds me.. I did have a request shop thing as well.. Need to look into that...

OFFER

Charmander (4-5 perfect IVs), Axew (4-5 perfect IVs), Magikarp (5 perfect IVs), Gastly, Shroomish, all the mons avliavable so far in Reborn

WANTED

Togepi, Froakie, Snivy, Oshawott, Ralts (at least 5 perfect IVs on this one)

If you're interested in something from what i offer don't hesitate to PM me, even if you don't have the stuff i'm looking for atm, and tell me what you have. We could make an agreement anyway, i'd be glad to help

Edited by AndSoThereIsSt3ffo

I am looking to trade my Vullaby for a good mon with 5 IVs. My Vullaby has crap IVs as I haven't bothered to breed it and don't intend to do so I just want to replace my mystery egg mon with something I actually like.

Looking mostly for 1 of these guys with 5 IVs:

Drilbur

Azumarill

Pawniard

Beldum

Larvesta

Snivy

Shroomish

Higher up guys have higher preference. I know some people wanted Vullaby not sure if thats still the case anymore.

i have drillbur , azumarill, and pawniard .

i can give you any of above , but while none of them have 5 iv , they got pretty good iv.

since you have no plan to breed your vullaby . i don't think its worth for me to breed the 5 iv one specifically for your random iv vullaby.

pm me if you interested.

I am looking to trade my Vullaby for a good mon with 5 IVs. My Vullaby has crap IVs as I haven't bothered to breed it and don't intend to do so I just want to replace my mystery egg mon with something I actually like.

Looking mostly for 1 of these guys with 5 IVs:

Drilbur

Azumarill

Pawniard

Beldum

Larvesta

Snivy

Shroomish

Higher up guys have higher preference. I know some people wanted Vullaby not sure if thats still the case anymore.

I can give you any of those; pm me and tell me what interests you the most.

Looking for a spiritomb. Don't care about iv's, or anything, just want the poke :)

I can help you with that.. Have a shiny one with a few good IVs.. Though you may have to wait till the weekend is over.. That goes for other trades too.. I still haven't gotten down to setting up my laptop yet.. :P