Break a Pokemon with one change.

Chevaleresse

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder Guard on anything other than Shedninja should kinda be a given...so like none of those alright lol? That ability is quite obviously broken on anything else as Shedninja has the low stats and a decently bad typing to make up for it.

But uh.... Sturdy Smeargle. Would make the Shell Smash Passer set get off a guaranteed Pass while also being able to hold White Herb, that is pretty freaking broken lol.

Slaking with nearly any ability that isn't negative is close to game breaking, he has got one of the best statlines in the game lol. Huge Power though....that would send it over the edge lol, cause it has the speed to matter ((and is pretty dang bulky.))

Motor drive gyarados (for obvious reasons)

giving blissey fairy type (dunno why gamefreak never did this in the first place)

speed boost marowak (favorite mon bias tells me that marowak needs a buff)

scrappy hitmontop (unblockable spins? count me in)

simple manaphy (+6 spA in one turn might be a bit gamebreaking or is it just me)

any other ability on archeops (maybe unburden?)

jirachi getting fairy type (makes sense both functionally and aesthetically imo)

sucker punch crawdaunt (just so i can pimpslap scrubs left right and center with double priority)

FInk probably because it would make Blissey and Clefable too similar. Before they had issues with overlapping too much. But now as they are different types they much better flesh out their roles on a team and make them stand out from each other other than Clef's ability that negates any non-attack damage. ((forget the name currently.))

((speed boost Maro would be kinda cool though....might not actually be all that broken since it is still very slow, and would ahve to get a few boosts to start outspeeding counters etc...))

Give Manaphy Fairy typing?

Give Milotic a Mega Evolution. Very Necessary. With some good ability and stats pls.

Mega Milotic Water/Fairy with Multiscale?

Prankster Smeargle

Simple Xerneas (+4+4+4 in 1 turn)

Mountaineer Volcarona/Charizard/Talonflame (Mountaineer = Smogon's CAP ability for rock immunity)

Giving Lunatone a Mega form with a new ability that immediately places itself and the enemy under Perish Song.

No cookies for the obvious reference.

no cookies for us, but god damn if you didn't just send me blasting down memory lane in termina. YOU get all the cookies.

FInk probably because it would make Blissey and Clefable too similar. Before they had issues with overlapping too much. But now as they are different types they much better flesh out their roles on a team and make them stand out from each other other than Clef's ability that negates any non-attack damage. ((forget the name currently.))

((speed boost Maro would be kinda cool though....might not actually be all that broken since it is still very slow, and would ahve to get a few boosts to start outspeeding counters etc...))

With regards to blissey, i'm of the opinion that making it fairy type would restore some of the viability it used to have as a premier special wall cleric by giving it some nifty new resistances. Also, never really felt that blissey and clefable were overlapping all that much, seeing one was a spdef cleric whereas the other was more of a bulky special attacker. then again, maybe its just me and my inexperience talking.

As for maro, well, my train of thought wasn't really set on making the most gamebreaking mons from the get go. At risk of deviating from the thread topic, i was more going for mons that would be strong without immediately being sent off to ubers, so yea, thus was my twisted brainchild (speedboost maro) born.

Sap Sipper Swampert

Now this. this i like.

I feel like giving the pixie pokemon

Celebi, Manaphy, Jirachi, Mew, The lake spirits all fairy typing is a little bit of a must. Hell thier based around being Fairy's of different things, Just something i thought would make sense. idk maybe not break them but just get them all into OU :P (Then again i prefer all of them in UU :D)