Bad boys for life

Damage

So in any version of pokemon I've played I've always had a partner to roll with. Partner in case you weren't sure is not the starter but a side goon. Your pok-e's hom-ie. You need one and they need one. In silver Ledian, Sapphire Mightyena, drawing a blank on diamond, in white I had Stoutland and in X I rolled with my favorite side goon Aegislash who kept surprising me with evolutions and abilities. (Also had torchic rolling with me which was coo) So in this game due to not great pokes available in the beginning I've had a hard time picking a faithful teammate that was not already part of a major character's squad but every time I switched it up since the passing of the 2nd best partner Gyrados. Anywho was wondering who everyone else decided to run with as second fiddle.

Gen 1 - Pidgeot

Gen 2 - Sneasle

Gen 3 - Huge tie between Gardevoir and Mightyena. Can't decide.

Gen 4 - Another huge tie between Luxray and Lopunny. Can't decide.

Gen 5 - Cofagrigus

Gen 6 - Talonflame (before it was cool)

~I'm assuming you're referring to Reborn and not the main series games since this thread is under Reborn City?

A little bit of both but mainly Reborn as maybe I'll try out that partner one day. But man so much rotation don't you have one poke you can't do without?

Flynn those are all good choices minus Cofagrigus. Not because of disdain or anything like that, I just never seen him in action but he looks like a solid teammate. I'll try em out.

ESPECIALLY in Reborn does Cofagrigus shine. Physically tanky with access to Curse is what really gives him use. Cofagrigus and Pidgeot have saved me more times than I'll care to admit. Cofagrigus is an utter bad ass and I highly suggest him to any team that can fit him.

I don't specifically have a Pokemon I 'roll' around with very often - particularly because I like to try and use different Pokemon in my team on different playthroughs. But here are the Pokemon I think I used the most number of times:

Gen 1 - Tie between Starmie and Lapras

Gen 2 - Again, a tie between Espeon and Lanturn

Gen 3 - Milotic

Gen 4 - Tie between Glaceon and Froslass

Gen 5 - Chandelure

Gen 6 - Never played Gen 6

Nice to see ghost love around here since I don't usually hear about ghosts unless its Gengar or Aegislash. I can definitely say Emolga has saved my life and everyone else who has had the pleasure of using it.

Gen 2: Non solid 'double,' always just rolled with whatever.

Gen 3: The second I got used to 'repeats,' constantly used Breloom, even if I chose Treecko. Breloom 2 Good.

Gen 4: I'll admit, Staraptor. Lucario's 'power' hadn't been known to me yet.

Gen 5: Stoutland, defidently. Stayed in the whole time.

Gen 6: Medicham/ Lucario. I love me my Fighting types.

Reborn: Hariyama. Bulk, power, type, and Cradily destruction. 3rd, close, is Trubbish/Garbodor

Edited by TurboAura

Here are mine

Gen 1 Ratticate: Mine was top 10% before Joey was even programmed.

Gen 2 Gollem: I never had a problem with Witney because of being rock solid. Also Red's pikachu was a total push over thanks to gollem

Gen 3 Gardevoir: Come on, Wally got one, and I wanted one too

Gen 4 Staraptor: The most badass early game bird, he deserves a mega

Gen 5 Darmaitan: HIT EM' WITH ALLA DAT.

Gen 6 Talonflame: I have a thing with birds, also I was using Talonflame before he was cool.

Gen 1: I don't remember if I ever had a pokemon I would always use.

Gen 2: Noctowl.

Gen 3: I've only played the games once but Mawile?

Gen 4: Roserade.

Gen 5: Archeops.

Gen 6: Heliolisk.

Reborn: I use different stuff every time.