Favorite Character

mar_mar

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh dear god i wasnt even thinking about that, i promise it is not fern or anyone remotely like him

Thank Arceus that was scary, on the other side it would be funny to be able to hit Fern personally (and not his Pokemon)

Despite all hate about him my favorite character is Fern.There is no rival close to him in the main pokemon games.I hate him too for his personality,but as a trainer he has a very good team.he adapts for the "Asshole role" very well.

that one dude that frees you from the prison cell with his klefki, i forget his name but dats my mans

Oh yeah, he's definitely one of my favorite's, too! I actually forgot about him, which is pretty sad because he's technically the reason why the main character and Luna go free. The best people always go forgotten. :I

(And kudos for making me laugh! That comment was awesome!)

The thing is, I don't have a favourite or character from Reborn that I don't like.

Whether you love them or love to hate them, everyone fills their roles perfectly.

For example, while I depise Fern as a person, I amdire his character as your rival.

Both the Leaders and Meteors are a colourful cast with diverse personalities and various interactions. Even side characters are likeable.

I know there is still more to happen, and I can't wait to see more of it!

If there was a thing I would like to see changed, it would be making Victoria little more relevant.

Edited by Jaromir

Tbh Anna, Charlotte and Cain are my favourites:

Anna because she is so peppy and energetic,

and Charlotte and Cain are just hilarious their interactions are amazing.

Not a fan of Noel though. If he could just like not speak I'd be happy

Terra is the dumbest character imo. Even if Fern is a bad character, he is very important. My fav one would have to be the psychic or steel gym leader, the one who disguises at all times and saves everyone at the best times.

I love Radomus and all, but don't go bashing other characters here. If you look at the top of the page, you'll find this thread is entitled "Favorite Character." Not which character is the worst. If you want to state your own personal opinions of Terra's somewhat immature personality, you should make a separate thread about people's least favorite characters. The way I see it, however, is there is no bad character, because any character that causes you to elicit emotion is a good one.

Nearly all reborn characters are better than main series ones.

Terra is the dumbest character imo. Even if Fern is a bad character, he is very important. My fav one would have to be the psychic or steel gym leader, the one who disguises at all times and saves everyone at the best times.

You resisting Terra? No-one resists dat b00ty. Fern... let's not go there.