Favorite Character

mar_mar

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Cain for all the humor and funny moments when he's talking

2) Radomus deception is great in this one, but really i like him because you can never tell if he's serious or joking

3) Terra same motive as Cain, she got third place only because we met her in ep 12 while we know Cain way longer

Charlotte is my favorite character. Its a bit interesting that she can just throw me off sometimes on what she will do next. Also feel pretty bad for her once I heard the tragic accident in her childhood. Also, she is such a boss.

3. Florinia - The Desert Rose is devoid of emotion. This enables her to see things as they are perhaps better than any other character in the game.

2. Charlotte - This character I feel is the character that bests illustrates -me- in the game. She's a strikingly distant observer, yet also has the ability to take the reigns and drive the convoy. Her snark rivals and mirrors my own and she's not adverse to using trickery and deception to accomplish the goal at hand (as seen in the Yureyu Bldg. incident), and she holds a deep regret. This character seems to be the most beautifully illustrated and detailed in my opinion.

1. Cal - Perhaps the shocker pick if you know me. It's not often you find "weak" male characters in video game culture, and it's even less of an occurrence to be a weak -yet- formidable male character. Cal is a guy with good intentions...and bad luck. He also is a guy who is strong enough to at least provide the player with some closure, and I doubt his story is at it's end.

Honorable Mentions: Cain, Ame, Meteor Grunt Hilda, Luna, Radomus

Not Even Close: Victoria

Instead of stating my favorite one, I'll state a few different groups, and three categories and why I like them

The Lil' Rascals (Orphans) - Because they are all their own unique character, from shy Shelly, to runaway Heather, to the doll-speaking twins, Noel and Anna. They are rather colorful as a bunch.

Charlotte's Living Family - Charlotte is fucking cool by herself, but her Gym Leader and E4 older sisters, Saphira and Laura, both are awesome too. Their entire family has had at least one unforgettable moment. Charlotte burning Connel, Laura getting shocked by Connel, and Saphira riding the giga-Steelix.

The Onyx Gym Leaders - Particularly Titania is what makes this group fun. Love how most the Gym Leaders live together, but then you can read their diaries and Titania is so paranoid knowing someone would read her "diary".

Biggest Whacko - Cain/Radomus/T3RR@. Cain for his awkward metrosexual/homosexual behavior and innuendo. Radomus for every wardrobe change. T3RR@ for her awesome H@X0R talk and ability to summon hammers.

Most Bad-Ass - Saphira or Lin. Saphira for taming and riding the behemoth Steelix, or Lin for fighting Saphira while she rode the same behemoth Steelix.

Awkward Moment - Bennett/Cain/Amaria. Bennett proclaiming his love for Luna made us all go "...". Cain is practically a walking awkward moment. Amaria when she walks in the house and either way you see her break down in front of Titania.

Hope y'all agree.

My favorites are (except the main hero) are Aya (I don't know why..her behaviour is a bit badass..also there's that complex personality and an apathetic view of life.. in a way) and Charlotte (well..she's badass and sassy)

There really aren't all that many characters in Reborn I dislike- all of them have one quality or more that I'm quite fond of.

Anyway, my favourite by far is Radomus. Excuse me while I trip over myself trying to word this properly: The way he speaks makes him seem serious all the time, but he doesn't tend to take anything too seriously, despite that. His strange sense of humour has made me laugh on many an occasion, and he very quickly became one of my favourites once I'd gotten to the point he's at on my first playthrough of E10. The costume changes are just the icing on the cake, really. Especially all of those hats, man.

There are a lot of others I could consider favourites. Cain because of his blatant innuendo and flirtation, not to mention bursting into song, all at what are possibly the most inappropriate times; Charlotte's overall worldview (and she and her sisters in general for their badassery); Shade for being mysterious and leaving you guessing as to his intentions, how much I enjoyed his Gym non-withstanding (even though it scared the hell out of me the first time through); and Luna, who very much acts as though she's a character from a storybook, and whose love of darkness I very much share.

Oh yes, and Terra. But everyone loves Terra. I don't think I've ever laughed as hard as I did at her introduction.

victoria, cain and m3g4 terra are simply hilarious

titania, charlotte and saphira all win the most badass award

ive also taken a personal like to aya and luna, 'cause aya is such a tsun and I find luna somewhat mysterious and relate-able

Edited by MMM

There really aren't all that many characters in Reborn I dislike- all of them have one quality or more that I'm quite fond of.

Anyway, my favourite by far is Radomus. Excuse me while I trip over myself trying to word this properly: The way speaks makes him seem serious all the time, but he doesn't tend to take anything too seriously, despite that. His strange sense of humour has made me laugh on many an occasion, and he very quickly became one of my favourites once I'd gotten to the point he's at on my first playthrough of E10. The costume changes are just the icing on the cake, really. Especially all of those hats, man.

There are a lot of others I could consider favourites. Cain because of his blatant innuendo and flirtation, not to mention bursting into song, all at what are possibly the most inappropriate times; Charlotte's overall worldview (and she and her sisters in general for their badassery); Shade for being mysterious and leaving you guessing as to his intentions, how much I enjoyed his Gym non-withstanding (even though it scared the hell out of me the first time through); and Luna, who very much acts as though she's a character from a storybook, and whose love of darkness I very much share.

Oh yes, and Terra. But everyone loves Terra. I don't think I've ever laughed as hard as I did at her introduction.

Yeah! Terra is hilarious! And I wonder what her role will be in the storyline..she's intriguing

Taka because...what is going on in that head of his.

Taka is a bit of a question mark in the storyline..he is a bit more neutral from the other members..and his father too..I believe he'll have a bit of an anti-hero role..or at least I'd like that to happen..but in general..no one else (except Ame) knows what will happen next

Arclight for two reasons. One of which is his... original... name.

The second could be guessed if you've been here long enough.

Mmm I'm not that good at guessing, plus that I'm a relatively new member in this community..so it's a bit hard for me to guess :)

Welcoming is a large part of my role in this community. Part of what I do deals in Arclight's interests.

Anywho, enjoy Reborn along with a song.

[/

Oh really? Do you welcome the new community members or something like that? Btw that song has got a cool sound, I like it. It relaxes me :)

Let me ask you a better question.

How is a character who HYPER BEAMS Dr. Connall THROUGH A HOUSE not your favorite character?

Aside from her, I'd say Gardevoir. Already my second favorite Pokemon (guess the first), and it's a talking one! The concept of talking Pokemon is something I always wished the anime would expand on. Meowth can talk and all he had to do was sacrifice the ability to use Pay Day? If I could sacrifice a single move for the ability to make a Pokemon talk, ALL my Pokemon would talk!

Edited by Eagleby18

The Onyx Gym Leaders - Particularly Titania is what makes this group fun. Love how most the Gym Leaders live together, but then you can read their diaries and Titania is so paranoid knowing someone would read her "diary".

Speaking of which, in hindsight, that was some pretty crazy foreshadowing.

Also, my favorites are probably Radomus, Meteor Grunt Simon, Cain, and Cal.

Radomus is just great, not to mention his Fourth Wall Break, Simon intrigues me by just how human he seems. Cain is obviously hilarious and his relationship with Aya any person with siblings can relate to. Cal is interesting because he is weak character, which is interesting in Reborn because everyone is so confident and then there's... Cal, who gets bullied around by his older brother and Solaris boss him around. Again, Cal's relationship with his brother is extremely relatable, which is why I love Reborn.