Apply for Survivor:Reborn!

Kaito

Well, now that my little secret is out of the bag, it's time to start applying! How you ask? Well just take a look at this form:

Forum Name:

Length of time on Reborn:

Favorite game genre:

Notable skills:

Hobbies:

Best Trait:

Worst Trait:

Describe yourself in one sentence, long or short it doesn't matter:

Why we should pick you to play Survivor Reborn:

Once that's filled out, myself and a panel of non-reborn affiliated helpers ( Nice try, but don't think you being known here will help. :P ), will be choosing the best 24 applications to let into Season 1 of our little game! Once the selection process ends begins, players will be PM'd login info and taken to a seperate forum where the game takes place. All participants will be anonymous once the game starts, and further rules will await you on your battlefield.

If you're confused, here's a link to the post that started this game: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10599

Are YOU ready to play?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum Name: Mczipo

Length of time on Reborn: fuck like 3 years or so? I don't remember.

Favorite game genre: Adventure

Notable skills: I am excellent at the art of sarcasm. Best strategist NA

Hobbies: Gaming, Programming, Sarcasm

Best Trait: my fantastic attitude My ability to preform multiple roles and become different people.

Worst Trait: Silence is the foe of any man, gotta speak up more.

Describe yourself in one sentence, long or short it doesn't matter: I am the worst auth on reborn and I'm quite competitive and I like to win, would pretty much do most things to win within the boundaries of the rules.

Why we should pick you to play Survivor: Reborn: Games are supposed to be played with strategy in mind and not just brute force. Anybody diving into a situation without thinking about what comes next is simply a fool, and I am not that fool.

Forum Name: Jericho
Length of time on Reborn: 1.5 years roughly
Favorite game genre: FPS
Hobbies: Teaching, Philosophy, Psychology

Notable skills: GREAT driver in any conditions

Best Trait: Loyalty
Worst Trait: Not incredibly tolerant of a select few for rational or irrational reason
Describe yourself in one sentence, long or short it doesn't matter: Generally a tame person, but if push comes to shove, I will not hesitate to absolutely massacre those threatening me or those I consider my friends.
Why we should pick you to play Survivor Reborn: The list is too long, it'd be quicker to list the reasons not to pick me.

Forum Name: King Murdoc

Length of time on Reborn: Member Since 24 Nov 2013, so about 11 months.

Favorite game genre: Sandbox

Notable skills: Reading/writing, problem solving, tripping on flat ground

Hobbies: Gaming, complaining, arguing, !!SCIENCE!!, Gaming (tabletop).

Best Trait: Honor

Worst Trait: Inability to drop an argument

Describe yourself in one sentence, long or short it doesn't matter: I'm an easily annoyed singularity of nerdiness crowed by my glorious, flowing golden locks.

Why we should pick you to play Survivor Reborn: Because I'm awesome.

Forum Name: Noivy

Length of time on Reborn: Four and a half years.

Favorite game genre: Turn-Based Strategy

Notable skills: perceptive, analytic

Hobby: World of Tanks, Reading, Story Writing

Best Trait: Honest to a fault

Worst Trait: An infamously unpredictable temper

Describe yourself in one sentence, long or short it doesn't matter: I'm a dragon that can't decide what it really is in life.

Why we should pick you to play Survivor Reborn: Simple. You have the choice to.

Edited by Noivy

Forum Name: Renzo

Length of time on Reborn: A little over two and a half years.

Favorite game genre: Hard to say... Probably RPG.

Notable skills: Nothing really comes to mind. I'm about even in a lot of things.

Hobbies: Gaming, anime, manga, swimming, working out.

Best Trait: I've been told I have gorgeous eyes. :]

Worst Trait: I go from joking to straight asshole in no time at all.

Describe yourself in one sentence, long or shot it doesn't matter: I am a swag master.

Why we should pick you to play Survivor Reborn: It's not why you should, it's why you did, and that's because I'm awesome.

Forum Name: Gaunt

Length of time on Reborn: a little more than a year i guess

Favorite game genre: RPG

Notable skills: does gaming count? if not then running? Maybe?

Hobbies: games, manga and anime

Best Trait: willpower/stubbornness

Worst Trait: stubbornness (yes sometimes it's bad ^_^) and laziness (in things i don't consider important)

Describe yourself in one sentence, long or short it doesn't matter: straightforward, loyal (to the death if necessary) and cynic/sarcastic (sometimes), i hate traitors/liars and never forgive them

Why we should pick you to play Survivor Reborn: because you need someone like me to cause havoc...or not idk (i really don't care very much)

Forum Name: Xiri

Length of time on Reborn: Uh... not too long. Around 4 months I think

Notable skills: The field of logic and sonic arts/music is where I come from

Hobbies: Swimming, Music (songwriting, saxophone) etc.

Best Trait: Reliability, Gentle 'Nature'

Worst Trait: Gentle Nature (yes it can be bad sometimes), Sometimes being 'too' honest doesn't help either

Describe yourself in one sentence, long or short it doesn't matter: It's difficult to open my heart, but when you do, you've earned yourself an alliance that would last for a lifetime

Why we should pick you to play Survivor Reborn: I haven't participated in these sorts of events before - but I've always wanted to! This should introduce a little bit of fun in my currently dull life

• Administrators

Forum Name: Amethyst

Length of time on Reborn: 7 years

Favorite game genre: Tactical RPG

Notable skills: SHSL Game Designer. I also think I'm pretty good at getting along with people, if I have to.

Hobbies: The 'game designer' thing kind of gives it away, huh...

Best Trait: I want to help everyone and spread love and despair in the world! <3

Worst Trait: Occasionally neurotic and paranoid. Also I burn everything I touch, apparently.

Describe yourself in one sentence: I'm a pacifist, and a sadist; the kind of girl who's afraid of the sight of blood, but thinks it's the most beautiful thing in this world.

Why we should pick you to play Survivor Reborn: Isn't a loose cannon always fun? I think so... I don't care about winning. I just want to make things interesting <3 Also... I have a history of designing and running games/events like these, but because I'm always behind the scenes, I never get to play them. I think it would be really fun to be able to play in something like this for once.

Good luck, everyone!

Forum Name: Chrono-Explo

Length of time on Reborn: Just short of three years, all in all.

Favorite game genre: RPG, FPS and Fantasy

Notable skills: Analytic, great stamina (I can sprint over 1000 meters in iron chainmail), logical, I've got some experience with actual swords and stuff.

Hobbies: Reading, writing, gaming, LARPing, Re-enactment

Best Trait: I'm patient.

Worst Trait: Self-Criticism, I'm always tearing into myself for faults I believe I have.

Describe yourself in one sentence, long or short it doesn't matter: I'm a sarcastic, yet kind and caring individual who is willing to help anybody and everybody.

Why we should pick you to play Survivor Reborn: Who doesn't love a little bit of Explosms related shenanigans?

Forum Name: Sparky

Length of time on Reborn: 1 Month and 12 days

Favorite game genre: Adventure/Platformer

Notable skills: I'm often a hard worker, when the time calls for such.

Hobbies: Acting, Singing (occasionally), Reading

Best Trait: Hmm, lots to list, but I'll go with Honesty

Worst Trait: I'm a bit of a procrastinator, when it comes to tasks that have some sign of restriction.

Describe yourself in one sentence, long or short it doesn't matter: I'm willing to listen to anyone that wants someone to vent their frustrations towards, in order to calm down.

Why we should pick you to play Survivor Reborn: Well, never hurts to try new things, right?

Forum Name: Jelly

Length of time on Reborn: almost 3 years on the server

Favorite game genre: strategy/rpg hue

Notable skills: i make friends with just about anyone :]

Hobbies: i go fishing a lot. i play maybe too many video games. and i enjoy cooking.

Best Trait: im confident (at least over the internet)

Worst Trait: i dont really have a filter when it comes to arguments

Describe yourself in one sentence, long or short it doesn't matter: im great at making connections with the right people [;)] and im trustworthy and honest

Why we should pick you to play Survivor Reborn: because this seems like a fun thing to do and im great at these types of games

Forum Name: Secundum

Length of time on Reborn: 1 Year

Notable skills: Puzzle and problem solving.

Hobbies: Video games, wargaming, manga, light novels, books.

Best Trait: Confidence.

Worst Trait: My ego.

Describe yourself in one sentence, long or short it doesn't matter: I like to have fun, but can easily get caught up in an emotional event.

Why we should pick you to play Survivor Reborn: I really enjoy forum games, and I think that being able to take part in survivor would be a real challenge.

Forum Name: Nickcrash

Length of time on Reborn: About 4 months

Favorite game genre: Strategy (real time and turn based) & PUZZLEZ!!!!1

Notable skills: Observation and memory (I see everything and forget nothing), analytical thinking and thinking outside of the box. Quite hard-working

Hobbies: Literature, Manga, Anime, Football, Karate, Collecting stamps, Gaming,

Best trait: I am the human Greninja. I can not only adapt to any environment, but also take advantage of it.

Worst trait: Overconfidence that blocks my detailed analysis of the situation I'm in.

Describe yourself in one sentence: I'm a friendly, yet not so outgoing, person who might be stubborn and rude at times, but always has the best and most sincere intentions.

Why should we pick you to play Survivor: Reborn: Because I am the generically evil mad scientist who will one day take over the world. So by picking me you'll have my favor and stay safe commanding my armies. I shall never perish. I'm also fun... sometimes...

Edited by nickcrash

I'm not sure what this is all about, but I'm always up for a fun surprise, haha!

Forum Name: GotWala

Length of Time on Reborn: Only about 2 weeks, haha.

Favorite Game Genre: Adventure/RPG

Notable Skills: I'm passably fit, can apparently qualify for an Intelligence Job in the US Navy (94 on the ASVAB), good at mediating conflict, good at investigative-type puzzles/games, can read well into college level material, know basic first aid and a bit beyond (How to treat and clean a bullet wound), know CPR, and I know a decent bit about survival techniques. Does that seem alright, haha?

Hobbies: Walking, general computer things (games/browsing), gaming, roleplaying, and hanging around friends.

Best Trait: My ability to analyze

Worst Trait: Self-confidence

Describe Yourself in One Sentence: A soon-to-be sailor who would do anything for a friend and is easily manipulated, haha.

Why We Should Pick You to Play Survivor Reborn: I figured this would be something fun to do, and I really like group events like this, haha. I'd like to think I'd be an interesting "character" for a drama like this, and wouldn't mind any developments, even the negative ones. That, and I'd like to know what this is even about in greater detail, haha!

Forum Name: Jaromir

Length of time on Reborn: Since episode 10

Favorite game genre: RPG!

Notable skills: Analytical thinking. Always looking for the third option. If I'm devoted to something, i'm going to stick with it until it reaches aconclusion.

Hobbies: reading, games, A&M, cycling, fanfiction posibilities

Best Trait: Kindness (don't laugh :unsure:)

Worst Trait: low self esteem

Describe yourself in one sentence, long or short it doesn't matter: A guy that will always try to support someone in need, if he's not sleeping due to different timezones that is.

Why we should pick you to play Survivor Reborn: Just from reading the title, my mind spawned a huge amount of possible ideas. I want to know which one you'll choose. By beeing in the front seat I can witness the course and alterate it to the most interesting path.

Edited by Jaromir

Forum Name: Cowtao

Length of time on Reborn: 1.5 years

Favorite game genre: FPS/TPS

Notable skills: Advancements in gaming, music, and organization. Also a self acclaimed "people person."

Hobbies: Music, Rhythm Gaming, TV, helping others, hugging,

Best Trait: Being able to read most people.

Worst Trait: Bad at forgiving and forgetting mistakes I have made to myself.

Describe yourself in one sentence, long or short it doesn't matter: I'm comfortable with how insane and flawed I am.

Why we should pick you to play Survivor Reborn: Because I have a strong sense of Charisma with people that shakes things up.

Forum Name: Swimming95

Length of time on Reborn: ~4 Years

Notable skills: Good at math, programming and computers

Hobbies: Gaming, Programming

Best Trait: Can be easy to get along with

Worst Trait: Confidence

Describe yourself in one sentence, long or short it doesn't matter: I like helping others out and am really looking forward to playing in Survivor!

Why we should pick you to play Survivor Reborn: I have played Pokemon Survivor before and it was a ton of fun :D Definitely want to play this game

Forum Name: Raviel the Phantom

Length of time on Reborn: 2 months

Favorite game genre: Fantasy/Horror

Notable skills: Critical Thinking, Engineering, Robotics

Hobbies: Drawing, Writing, Hunting, Fencing

Best Trait: Great Problem Solver

Worst Trait: Overly Cautious

Describe yourself in one sentence, long or short it doesn't matter: A tactical thinker with a plethora of knowledge in all sorts of topics.

Why we should pick you to play Survivor Reborn: I am the kind of person that thrives at surviving, alway staying one step ahead of my opponent(s).

Forum Name: Levi

Length of time on Reborn: 3 months

Favorite game genre: RPG and Elimination Games (aka games like Survivor/Big Brother)

Notable skills: Manipulating, Evading unnecessary situations, and I'm very good at memorizing.

Hobbies: Academic subjects, pokemon of course, soccer, social activities..

Best Trait: I am very loyal until someone breaks their loyalty to me.

Worst Trait: I overthink way too much.

Describe yourself in one sentence, long or short it doesn't matter: I don't stop till I get enough. (get it?)

Why we should pick you to play Survivor Reborn: I love games like this. I've been watching them since I was very young and have picked up skills from it.

Edited by Levi

Forum Name: Sir_Bagel

Length of time on Reborn:Member Since 22 Jul 2014 (around 3 months)

Favorite game genre: RPG and MMORPG (I find the 2 have a huge difference :P)

Notable skills: I have a knack for evil schemes and am known to think ahead. I'm also known to think out of the box and to come up with new interesting ideas.

Hobbies: I play a lot of video games and read a lot of books. Main hobbies include stocking reborn for extremely long periods of time.

Best Trait: My best trait would be my will to help with most things in most situations.

Worst Trait: My worst trait is my extreme competitiveness.

Describe yourself in one sentence, long or short it doesn't matter: I am the epiphany of nerd and completely proud to be who I am.

Why we should pick you to play Survivor Reborn: I love games like survival and like in PZA love to be as evil and crafty as possible. I feel I would make the game interesting and it would be very fun.

Forum Name: Surge

Length of time on Reborn: at the time of this Application being filled out, 10 months to the day ((Member Since 27 Dec 2013))

Favorite game genre: Strategy RPG

Notable skills: I can write fairly well. I've also an Analytically thinking and a Strategic Mindset to match. I hold a First Degree Black Belt in the Martial Art of Tae Kwon Do. I also know how and when to Lead when the time calls for it, and when to simply stand back and let things flow as they will. I am currently undergoing training for a career in the field of Homeland Security.I'm also a decent RP host who honestly cares about the Players and their opinions. Creative Thought.

Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Character Development and drafting, Drawing, Viewing digitally generated Art, Daydreaming, Strategizing. Roleplaying, Novel Writing, Fantasy and Science Fiction.

Best Trait: If I come to trust and respect you as a person, then you will have my Loyalty and Devotion as a friend until you give me reason to believe that I shouldn't provide you with my time and effort. I'm relatively slow to anger. I like to try to help other people out if I can. Also, Integrity and Honor. I'm also quite creative.

Worst Trait: If you fuck me over or betray me or anyone I consider to be a friend or Anyone I care about, then I WILL NOT forget it. If it is within my power to do so, I'll make sure you pay. And if it isn't, then I'll go out of may to MAKE it within my power... Obviously I have a bit of an issue with letting matters striking close to home go easily. I also tend to take things a little personally without meaning to from time to time. As I said above, I've a slow and long fuse. but when it reaches it's end, the resulting anger tends to be explosive.

Describe yourself in one sentence, long or short it doesn't matter: I'm a predominantly introverted guy who values things like Trust and Integrity and Intellect and Soul above all else; I set somewhat high standards for myself that sometimes cascade onto those around me, and my genuine respect is somewhat hard to gain, but once you have it, it'll be yours for good.

Why we should pick you to play Survivor Reborn: Gotta have someone who will try to play with some integrity, right? Plus, I honestly love this community and want to be a part of it a little more than I may have been in the past.

Forum Name: Hukuna

Length of time on Reborn: Since September 2013ish, so a little over a year.

Favourite Genre of Game: RPGs/Strategy of any type. ((Special note for board games and Deception games like Mafia etc..))

Notable Skills: High Level of Multi-tasking, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Creative thinking. Extremely Quick learner

Hobbies: League of Legends, World Building, RP.

Best Traits: Out of the Box and on the fly thinking.

Worst Trait: Socially awkward

Describe yourself in one thought: Great Thinker, especially when it comes to unconventional tactics and flash inspirations, I can be relatively likable once I get comfortable around people.

Why should I be picked: These games are my life blood. I have always been good at them. i have had an ability to read people and to think of strategy on the fly. I can switch my strategy on the fly whether I become a leader, or a person who weaves webs of shadow in the darkness. While not a persay wildcard, I can be a bit flippy floppy, in strategy, but never to people that have my back. So my strategy will grow during the course of the game, and therefore it will be interesting to see what chaos I can cause.

Forum Name: MMM

Length of time on Reborn: Over a year, though I only created this account half a year ago or something.

Notable skills: Good at all sorts of science, analyzing and putting myself in other people's perspective; psychology, strategizing and thinking through.

Hobbies: Watching gory animes, procrastinating!!1!! (though with a certain limit), going to the cinema and playing just about any sport with friends, studyingggggg, listening to music and I often enjoy doing absolutely nothing other than thinking about... things in my room.

Best Trait: I'm pretty protective of what I think is right and the people I love.

Worst Trait: Being too protective and often arguing/doing other things in a non-rational way.

Describe yourself in one sentence, long or short it doesn't matter: I can often be friendly and fun to be around, though I get mood swings very easily which tend to result in arguing a lot and often hurting someone whether I actually wanted to or not.

Why we should pick you to play Survivor Reborn: cuz i wanna play lol I think my addition to this type of game would be interesting. I consider my personality to be unique and limitless, so not even I can tell you how I would behave, act and deal with things during the game.

Edited by MMM

Forum Name: Poetic

Length of time on Reborn: Going on 3 years now.

Favorite game genre: RPG, strategy (turn based and rts) puzzle, and the occasional visual novel.

Notable skills: Really, I am a generalist so I don't excel in any one thing, but I am decent in a lot of things. Beyond that, I can also come up with crazy schemes that have a 10% success rate! Also, I am heavy on the sarcasm.

Hobbies: Reading, writing, challenging myself, video games

Best Trait: I enjoy challenges and will push myself to excel.

Worst Trait: I am overly critical of myself and others.

Describe yourself in one sentence, long or short it doesn't matter: I am the one and only and totally stubborn, witty, punny, and awesome Poe.

Why we should pick you to play Survivor Reborn: Well, because I have no life I end up watching a lot of tv, that includes elimination based reality shows. I am just genre savvy enough to provide an entertaining show and also know how to form proper alliances and schemes. Also, y'know, I'm Poe, reason enough.