Nationality of Reborn citizens

Cornerman

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nationality: Norway / Norge / Noreg

Men da hadde no vore moro å gaot ein plass mi kan maula ei kjøtlefsa eller noko, å prata vaol?

Note googletranslat can not translate all of the Norwegian words and sentences, because Norwegian ain't one language, we have bokmål, nynorsk, and many diffrent vernaculars / dialects. The reason for all this language chaos is because of and Danish and Swedish uinion, English word trading and isolation of people at some places with littel connection to other, witch leads to diffrent wariasions of Norwegian. The sentence above is Sognamaol from Sogn. And it's a half dirty pick-up line, that sometimes works. Realy funny to use.

Men da hadde no vore moro å gaot ein plass mi kan maula ei kjøtlefsa eller noko, å prata vaol?

Note googletranslat can not translate all of the Norwegian words and sentences, because Norwegian ain't one language, we have bokmål, nynorsk, and many diffrent vernaculars / dialects. The reason for all this language chaos is because of and Danish and Swedish uinion, English word trading and isolation of people at some places with littel connection to other, witch leads to diffrent wariasions of Norwegian. The sentence above is Sognamaol from Sogn. And it's a half dirty pick-up line, that sometimes works. Realy funny to use.

Hälsningar från Finland ! Kan du förstar svenska ?

It's good to see people from the Nordic countries.

Hälsningar från Finland ! Kan du förstar svenska ?

It's good to see people from the Nordic countries.

Ja, jag kan tala svenska och, Et riktigt konstig språk, svenskan.

Yes, it's good to have some from the Nordic countries. I have felt like a lonely viking on this forum, but it good to know I have a bro to the east.

Ja, jag kan tala svenska och, Et riktigt konstig språk, svenskan.

Yes, it's good to have some from the Nordic countries. I have felt like a lonely viking on this forum, but it good to know I have a bro to the east.

Ja svenskan är ett konstigt språk.

Yeah, I thought that the majority here is from the USA but it's good to see that not everyone here is from the USA. But yeah hello fellow viking from the west.

p.s. I don't know how to do strawpolls I'm a scrub.....I really am.

Just to add, when you make a topic, you have a "Manage Topic Poll" option, the rest is obvious from there. Although a poll wouldn't really be all that good for a topic like this. Really, you'd have to make up to 196 options and you don't list all countries in the poll at first, people from a not-yet-listed country would have to first comment, wait till you add an option for that country and then come back again to cast their vote. The way it is now looks better, to me at least.

Just to add, when you make a topic, you have a "Manage Topic Poll" option, the rest is obvious from there. Although a poll wouldn't really be all that good for a topic like this. Really, you'd have to make up to 196 options and you don't list all countries in the poll at first, people from a not-yet-listed country would have to first comment, wait till you add an option for that country and then come back again to cast their vote. The way it is now looks better, to me at least.

I agree. Just keep listing countries when people tell where they live. I know it can sound really hard work but poll with 196 options sounds insane.

I know it it is hard work, it surprised me when i looked and like 8 new people posted and i do look often at this thread

Although it means a lot of work it also makes me sorta happy because i can progress with this topic and more people can join in on this.

Keep on posting people give me hard and exaggerating work ^0^

Edit: A faahhhhhhh... a hole page of new/more people................Yea ^-^

Edited by Cornerman

Uruguayan/Spanish (lucky me we have the same language in both countries XD)

Also: Me encanta pokémon, un juego de putísima madre, la tortilla de patata y la paella son la hostia (Spain phrase, uruguayan phrase would be the same but with more sassiness and switching tortilla and paella for asado and alfajores)

Fun Fact: Uruguay (and probably argentina but I ain't caring about the porteños) has the best sweet known to man, el dulce de leche. It is made out of milk and stuff and we have like a bazillion cows all around so is like the dream for people who love sweet stuff.

And Spain's fun fact, is that the weather is crazy as fuck.

Du kunne ha vert litt mer beskjeden da?

Norway: 2

#literallybestcountryintheworld

Born in Spain, and family (including me) moved to Mexico when I was 4, also I have American Citizenship (Thanks to my uncles by the way) But I live in Mexico.

Thing i like from Mexico is: Most of the people (friendly) Food and the fact that many things are nice and cheap.

Fun Fact: Uruguay (and probably argentina but I ain't caring about the porteños) has the best sweet known to man, el dulce de leche. It is made out of milk and stuff and we have like a bazillion cows all around so is like the dream for people who love sweet stuff.

Dame un dulce de leche!!! porfavor.......es que cuestan muy caros aquí xD.

Born in Spain, and family (including me) moved to Mexico when I was 4, also I have American Citizenship (Thanks to my uncles by the way) But I live in Mexico.

Thing i like from Mexico is: Most of the people (friendly) Food and the fact that many things are nice and cheap.

Dame un dulce de leche!!! porfavor.......es que cuestan muy caros aquí xD.

Sorry, my grandma sent me some when my uncle came to Spain for bussiness earlier this month. But guess what? I kinda.... ate it :/

But sure as hell those things are expensive when exported, specially when they're Conaprole XP

Sorry, my grandma sent me some when my uncle came to Spain for bussiness earlier this month. But guess what? I kinda.... ate it :/

But sure as hell those things are expensive when exported, specially when they're Conaprole XP

*lies on the floor and cry*

Okay I have to edit this because you know, I live in american and I was confused :x
Fact of Murika: California is a factory of pollution but we get the best fucking food like shieeeeet. Oh yeah, and we spend the most money on our military than anything else.

Edited by Pocky

Pure and Proud Chinese. (hell yeah communism) but srsly im 100%

BUT TECHNICALLY IM LIVING IN MURIKA SOOO

What do you mean by this.... just edit your post for the answer pls because others i might say amerika because thats where you are know

Half-Filipino and Half-Italian here! :D

So where? which of the 100+ countries do you reside in? pls edit in your post

Edited by Cornerman

What do you mean by this.... just edit your post for the answer pls because others i might say amerika because thats where you are know

So where? which of the 100+ countries do you reside in? pls edit in your post

Why not do that vv

Yea sure then i will just have put next to the countries a +0.5 and people can freak out about there being 2 have people on reborn ^-^

so please yes

Alright alright check it.

I HAIL FROM THE GREAT
AMAZING
BEAUTIFUL
BREATH TAKING

KINGDOM OF PORTUGAL!

Portugueses caralho, somos os melhores foda-se! <-- Typical Portuguese phrase right there.

I guess a cool thing about Portugal is a beautiful country, pretty cool people, and when two Portuguese people meet over the internet the first thing they usually say is "CARALHO!" which means ass.