Nationality of Reborn citizens

Cornerman

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a dude from Venezuela, and here we like to say ''marico, coñoo!'' in every phrase we use. :3
The cool things about living in here are the awesome places that we have and the lovely people that lives here. Everywere i go it feels like home.. just by the fact that most of the people here are so nice and friendly...

And if two Venezuelan people meet each other outside their country, that would become an instant friendship. Btw we like arepas :3

Greetings from the beautiful Greece!

Πόσο πολύ είναι για μένα οι λίγες στιγμές μαζί σου.

Fun Facts:
1)Greece has zero navigable rivers because of the mountainous terrain. Nearly 80% of Greece is mountainous.
2)
The word “barbarian” comes from Greek barbaroi, which means people who don’t speak Greek and therefore sound like they’re saying “bar-bar-bar-bar

3)Our national animal is the Phoenix

Edited by nickcrash

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I am a Malaysian! And the common misconception (iirc) is that Malaysian = Malays, but just so you know, we have 3 main races - Malay (most), Chinese and Indians!

That said, I'm a Malaysian Chinese.

It's nice in Malaysia....I mean, most of the time you get awesome food, friendly people. Sadly, no VGC tournaments or Pokemon Championships....ever. ;-; //sobs pathetically in a corner

And that's all I'm saying!

EDIT: Did not see that part about fun fact + sentence to translate, so here's a fact in our 'official' language, Bahasa Melayu (sort of similar to Bahasa Indonesia, but not really).

Malaysia merupakan satu-satunya negara yang memerlukan pelajar SPM (SPM = Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia = that final piece of paper you get after finishing high school before entering Universiti) untuk lulus dalam mata pelajaran Sejarah untuk mendapatkan sijil mereka.

For those who translated, you got that right, if you fail that subject, that's no certificate, and no University/College/Work unless you like things like begging on the side of the road. Did I mention it's also the same for our official language, Bahasa Melayu? Yea.

We have a variety of very very very awesome food. Srs.

Malaysian here too. Myself and another friend are playing this game and doing it the hardcore way, though he is few levels beyond me in that sense. Funny that a player-made pokemon game can make us put so much effort compared to other main pokemon games where we can simply cruise through without caring a whim.

Well, as Malaysia is a multi-racial country, we boast a variety sorts of food, culture and festivals from different races.

Good to know we aren't the only Malaysians here. :)

Edited by chvtky

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings from another Greek here! Seems like I am the third one in this page...well, what can I say about Greece now..We've got the Temple of Parthenon in Acropolis, except souvlaki and pastitsio we've also got musaka, feta cheese, greek salad..umm..we've got many islands which are all interesting places to go because they are so different from each other..that's pretty much it.

Hej!

Greetings from Denmark. The (now miniscule) former land of the vikings, and the land known for housing the happiest people in the world.

Fun Facts:

1) Nowadays Denmark only covers 43000 square kilometres, but up until 1814 Norway was part of Denmark.

2) The capitol, Copenhagen, is the third most bicycle-friendly city in the world, and the number of bikes outnumber the city's population.

3) Danes love alcohol and partying. So should you ever visit, then be prepared. For anything.

"Hvis der er en ting, som danskerne er kendt for, så er det at holde nogle vilde fester. Og der er ofte meget alkohol. Vi var jo ikke vikinger for ingenting"

Thanks everyone for your contribution/participation up until now and thanks in advance for later.

33 people have contribution/participatited up until now.

The results show the following:

- 12 Amerikans (Was expected to be the most)

- 4.5 Canada (figure that halve out, :3 )

- 3 Greece (3rd place with 3 people, halve life 3 confirmed ^-^)

- 2 Brasil/Malaysha/Norway

and a bunch of other countries with only 1 person at the moment.

.........but why aren't there more Dutch people here :mellow:.

Also spread the word around to make this topic bigger and

to give a better chart to get more results.

Have a good day and night now people.

Edited by Cornerman