Nationality of Reborn citizens

Cornerman

Good day everbody Here is your lovely Blue Sun Cornerman

I've been on these forums alot and saw that we have a lot of different people from different nationalities

Now the purpose if this topic is to see how many nationalities are residing here and how many of each a little bit.

now these things are supposed to be typed:

your nationality, a sentence in your langauge for the next one to translate/guess and or a fun fact about your country

Now Write it sorta like this, I will have myself as an example, p.s. dont write anything if you dont want to

Nationality: Netherland/Holland

Ik hou van Pokemon Reborn. (this one is so easy so make it harder if you like to)

The highest point in the Netherlands is only 323 meters above sea level. The rest of the nation is as flat as a pancake.

Nationalities listed here: (Constants edits here below)

:2 Netherland (pancake land)(?)

:13 Amerika (murican)(Doesn't love communism)(North Rules)(extra large cheeseburgers)(politeness)(Amish)(STEAK)(ours=are)(silent hill?)(to hot)(pollution)(enterprising)(party)

:1 England (Cursing brithish elf)

:1 Serbia (thinks about the future)

:4.5 Canada (Rides moose,pray's to beaver's)(25C average)(MAPLE SYRUP)(Hockey)

:2 Brazil (delusionists and anarchist's)(proving nationality)

:1 Russia (Ukrain)

:1 Finland (Shitty google translate/Greetings all)

:1 Philippines (even shittier google translate/Much traffic)

:2 Malaysha (vgc-,pokemon tournaments,ain't here)(Multi-cultural)

:1 Taiwan (Chinese Amerikan,oh the kanji's)

:1 Australia (Mate)

:2 Norway (Language clusterfuck)(modesty)

:1 Finland (No, but google translate)

:1 Belgium (French fries=Belgium fries :0)

:1 Uruguay (Best sweets in dah world)

:1 Mexico (Cheap stuff ^-^)

:0.5 Iran (nothing said)

:1 portugal (Hey,....ass)

:1 Italie (Giovanni)

:1 Venezuela (marico, coñoo!)

:3 Greece (80% mountain)(Pastitsio)(Temple of parthenon)

:1 South korea (The best)

:1 Denmark (more bikes than people)

p.s. I don't know how to do strawpolls I'm a scrub.....I really am. Also to much work

Edited by Cornerman

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'know, you could add the Netherlands to that list. You are one of Reborn's denizen as well.

-Serbian

-Aјде да видимо колико националности ће бити

-um...3 years ago, we had 3 meters of snow and temperatures of ~ -25° C across the country, followed by 2 almost no snow the next 2 years, does that count?

Y'kno you could have just made a poll but alas...

(since snap didn't do anything so i can translate i'll skip that part)

- Brazil

- O povo do meu país tem mania de fazer/pensar merda e se achar anarquista por isso. '--'

- Unless you live in the richest southern regions (E.G. São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro), you probably have a hard time with money matters.

Edited by Telos

Russia

И что мне говорить? Короче, привет всем!

Fun fact: if this "poll" was made last year i would be "Ucranian" because i live in the Crimean Peninsula well now i'm finally (and proudly) Russian

Finland

Yrittäkääpä kääntää tämä hyvin kääntäjällä saa nähdä mitä siitä tulee. Tervehdys kaikki.

There's only 5,5 million people living in Finland haha...

EDIT:

I just tried to translate Finnish to English with Google translator and now I'm laughing at the translation because it makes no sense.

Edited by Nan

Thanks everyone for their contribution up until now and later

I hope a lot more people will join this topic as well so that

we can haver a better understanding about each other and

just so that we can see what type of crazy are here, like me ^-^

Tell about this topic pls so more people will find it and also can post.

Edited by Cornerman

Hello!

I am a Malaysian! And the common misconception (iirc) is that Malaysian = Malays, but just so you know, we have 3 main races - Malay (most), Chinese and Indians!

That said, I'm a Malaysian Chinese.

It's nice in Malaysia....I mean, most of the time you get awesome food, friendly people. Sadly, no VGC tournaments or Pokemon Championships....ever. ;-; //sobs pathetically in a corner

And that's all I'm saying!

EDIT: Did not see that part about fun fact + sentence to translate, so here's a fact in our 'official' language, Bahasa Melayu (sort of similar to Bahasa Indonesia, but not really).

Malaysia merupakan satu-satunya negara yang memerlukan pelajar SPM (SPM = Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia = that final piece of paper you get after finishing high school before entering Universiti) untuk lulus dalam mata pelajaran Sejarah untuk mendapatkan sijil mereka.

For those who translated, you got that right, if you fail that subject, that's no certificate, and no University/College/Work unless you like things like begging on the side of the road. Did I mention it's also the same for our official language, Bahasa Melayu? Yea.

We have a variety of very very very awesome food. Srs.

Edited by ArthurZH

The short answer is that I'm Chinese. The long answer is Taiwanese. If any one cares I'll expound upon that.

大家好! 我出生在美國, 其他家人出生於台灣.

Um let's see, Taiwan gets typhoons a lot (aka hurricanes) especially in the Taipei (the capital) region up north. Oh and food in Taiwan is awesome.

Man I forgot how long it takes to write Chinese