Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What?

I don't know... we have like, what, two or three Bi/ Pan Individuals? And as usual on these forums, a depressing lack of Female Player Characters... so not many right now I'm guessing...

And Exlink... should I just have Mareek give up?

Welp, even though I could pass off a 'innocent bystander' after that, I'll probably try to stay close to Kenny, that is if Shiro does get in there. But then again, what did Shiro do? It's Shiro! The only way that would happen is... Wait a minute, did you even pick the knives up before you chased after Shun?

Actually, I don't even recall locking the door (hurray for Henry being part hobo).

someone should calculate the number of possible ships at this moment (not including teacher relationships)

I'm scarred to see the list of all posibilities. Claude X Rhy is the OTP though.

What?

I don't know... we have like, what, two or three Bi/ Pan Individuals? And as usual on these forums, a depressing lack of Female Player Characters... so not many right now I'm guessing...

And Exlink... should I just have Mareek give up?

Yea, because Slade doesn't want people getting harmed because of him. Think of it like he can't let his friends get hurt in any situation no matter the harm to himself.

Oh boy, Shiro's so screwed now xD tho I thought he was gonna be screwed the moment he shouted at Tyron.

ps. He returned the knives to the box, but the box was left in the middle of the room. There's also a chance he might have kicked the box open while he was running out of the room, but lets have commander decide that. He was the last one in the room, and Shiro has no idea what happened to the box and the knives. =3

so we've got 1 girl. . . so that's 13-1(Claude) 12 ships

each of the bi guys, so 4/3/2 ships if i'm not derping this (the other 2 +Claude and Danielle-straight guys)

so 21 ships total? nb

The first time Kage looks at a girl/teacher in the wrong spot, I might have my PC give a speech about becoming a man to cover for him (without realizing what's going on). I know Jory could do it, but definitely wouldn't be as awkward or embarrassing. I think Henry's straight, but who knows.

I'm assuming that Everyone just plans on leaving Alvin and Lana single forever since their not OC's? Just a simple question, since it's quite obvious that even Claude isn't interested in Alvis, as well as people only mentioning Danielle as the 'only girl option'

And then there were only 3.

... let's not turn this into a shoujo-fanfic-ish thing pls :c

yes we RoG members need your lovin' <3

Also out of curiosity, is there any PC here other than mine that's straight? XD

Edited by ZephyrEnyalios

... let's not turn this into a shoujo-fanfic-ish thing pls :c

yes we RoG members need your lovin' <3

Also out of curiosity, is there any PC here other than mine that's straight? XD

My PC is, and is going to stay a Straight Male, Likely kneeing the groin any man who tries to get him to ''swing that way". Hopefully that's not any freaky turn on.

The name that Mareek was given when Slade introduced himself was "Jake" of that i am 95% certain. I figured at the time you wanted to have slade use a psuedonym instead of his actual name, so I just went along with it.

EDIT: Here is the post in question, you indeed used the name "Jake" to introduce Slade to Mareek

Slade heard the elevator doors open then he heard foots steps of a man before fully swiping the key. The man then leaned against the wall and Flare began to growl. He heard his growlithe and he patted his heard signaling the guy was no threat but for some reason Flare wouldn't stop.

"Flare, this man holds no immediate threat." Slade said soothingly to flare while he rubbed his ears. "Sorry, he's always like this when he meets new people. Anyways, I'm Jake Kelkin, any particular reason you're here?" He said tipping his fedora to the new face.

It will be funny if I said Danielle is a lesbian or asexual.

Also, since Greadia and the students are going to meet up eventually, should we account for them in the possible shippings as well?

i will do four calcs then

1. students w/ students

2. Rog w/ RoG

3. students or RoG w/ RoG or students

4. every character already used is bi

k. so first we make an assumption: each pairing of two partners of a valid combination of orientations is considered valid (e.g, straight chick and bi guy, but not straight guy and bi guy)

we make another that everyone who has not stated an orientation is straight

now, calc 1:

we have 15 students, 13 male and 2 female, 3 males are bi/pan, 1 is gay

so that makes 12 partners for each female for a total of 24 ships

the 3 bi guys have 3 additional partners, one another and the gay guy, so accounting for duplicates gives us 3+2+1=6 more ships

so 30 ships possible among students only

calc 2:

RoG only has 3 ships unless at least two of them are bi, so yeah 3 ships possible among RoG only

calc 3:

we'll take our 30+3 ships from the previous calcs, then account for new partners

we have 1 more female for the 12 interested males in the student group, so 12 more ships possible there

also, 2 more females for the interested parties in RoG, resulting in another 6 more ships

there are no additional male partners for interested males, 0 more ships

in total, 51 possible ships total

Calc 4:

we have 19 characters, nPr with n being 19 and r being 2 gives us an incredible 172 ships if everyone is bi