Left 4 Dead Mafia [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!!]

cicada

Sorry guys my internet was out all day so I couldn’t post :(

Yeah it doesn’t look like there’s a whole lot to offer that hasn’t already been said.

I have to say I’m not to sure about either Ali or Lia, mainly for the whole thing about maf skipping their kill and then trying to force Nano to shoot.

I’m also getting a slight scum read off of Lykos’ post. Claiming that Bok and Astra are mafia for joining a 1 and 2 vote “bandwagon” just seems odd for him, especially given voting Kiet is pretty much a meme here.

I’ll put my vote down on Lykos for now.

[Eliminate] Lykos

Current vote count:

2 Bean (AL, Newt)

2 Aldo (Bok, Lia)

2 Lia (Aldo, Nick)

1 Kiet (Bean)

1 Ali (Boat)

1 Astra (Lykos)

1 Bok (Fali)

1 Amine (Kiet)

1 Lykos (Drago)

When I hoped for something to happen, this was not what I had in mind. At least the up side to this is what Fali pointed out, which is town has a gun to use without it backfiring(at least I hope town has the gun and not mafia). Now time for my vote. Lia and Ali are the most suspect to me right now for the pressure on Nano but then again, Nano did this to himself. I think I’m going to go with Ali because while I can understand his reasoning, 2 out of the 3 possibilities he listed resulted in shooting a town. Granted, the last one seems unlikely so it was probably closer to a 50-50 but it was more likely that Nano was town based on probability. 
Eliminate Ali

Now time for me to go to sleep so good luck on the rest of the phase. And to wake up dead as vote shift to me as I sleep.

alright a lots of shits happened, but I am seeing too many different scenarios so I am still not sure. I mean what are the chances that mafia kills a common infected unless that he was really a threat to them or the mafia is completely safe and trying to somehow put the blame onto someone else.

Yeah 2 of the 3 possibilities I listed resulted in Nano being town, but that's moreso because I wanted to be honest and list all cases, however unlikely they may be. My point was that he had a high chance of being a "safe" lynch based on the claims he made.

Regardless, we currently have a 5-way tie and I'm pretty sure the vast majority of the people involved are town. 

A 5-way tie?! okay that is not good.
well time to break a tie i guess and get murdered for it later one way or another

Of the 5 people involved Lia just seems the scummiest to me, her vote on nano seems calculated, from where i am standing anyway, as if to dare him to shoot, and yes nano did this to himself, but i think to the people that have seen him play his buttons to make him shoot a gun seem fairly obvious
the fact that she followed up with a vote that boils down to "NO U" against aldo really doesn't help her case
(but the whole thing gives me whiplash tbh, as if i am overestimating and underestimating her at the same time)
but for now i choose to believe that she tried to disguise her calculated push with a bad play
[Unvote] Bok

[Eliminate] Lia

Tbh i don't see why you guys think Lia or Ali ignited him to shoot. Like Ali said, Nano was a good lynchbait for Day1, than lynching any other random Person, cause Nano revealed His role, which is disposable, imo.

So take it as you want, cause Nano actually gamethrew, like Bean likes to say. He shouldn't have revealed all the information and it wouldn't have come to this.

From what i read so far Amine, Arch, Anti and Fali are suspicious in my eyes.

39 minutes ago, Falirion said:

but for now i choose to believe that she tried to disguise her calculated push with a bad play

A bad play,,,,,???? There were reasons why I voted Nano and I had stated them, I don't get why that's so hard to understand. There were literally no leads and despite me joking around about it I really didn't think he would shoot. It was obvious that if he had a gun it **had** to be fake, it was way more obvious than the fact that he would shoot. All this voting me for flimsy reasons reminds me an awful lot of DnD mafia. Damn, there wasn't even a majority on Nano. No mater how you look at it he gamethrew and it was unpredictable. 

Just now, Walpurgis said:

A bad play,,,,,???? There were reasons why I voted Nano and I had stated them, I don't get why is that so hard to understand. There were literally no leads and despite me joking around about it I really didn't think he would shoot. It was obvious that if he had a gun it **had** to be fake, it was way more obvious than the fact that he would shoot. All this voting me for flimsy reasons reminds me an awful lot of DnD mafia. 

the bad play i mean is the OMGUS vote for aldo, disguising pushing nano to shoot the fake gun, by making it seem you can't be calculating by makeing a barely based on anything vote on aldo,
Look is my reason probably flimsy: yes, is it gonna get me lynched next if you don't flip mafia? probably. Is it gonna continue my streak of kiet suspecting me every game so far? Absolutely.
Is it in my eyes my best bet for a mafia lynch today? YES
is that wrong? WE WILL SEE

The bw on Lía makes no sense imo.

Going back to my first vote because Bean's a wild card, and although he may be innocent, he's also someone who's going to be endlessly suspected so he may act as a smokescreen for the actual scum.

[Eliminate] Bean

Smh Drago i know voting for Kiet it's a meme, i would do the same, but i was starting to think that mafia could easily join that bandwagon and to be honest it wasn't just 1 or 2 votes on him when Astra and Bok joined, so i voted one of them. But ok if you suspect me as mafia it's ok for me, do as you wish. 

Anyway Lia and Ali did nothing wrong in my opinion, it's not their fault if Nano shot with only two votes and to be honest it was obvious that gun was fake. So i don't agree about doing a bandwagon on them. 

For all i can see Fali's last post seems a bit odd in my opinion, i feel like he's acting like the in the DnD game but then i don't know him enough to understand when he's town or mafia, but i want to try and see what will happen. 

[Unvote] Astra125
[Eliminate] Falirion

• Global Mods

DAY ONE - END.

Coach fell asleep, still clinging onto his gun. It was getting tiring for him; he was in his 40’s and he had to run from one safe room to the next without stopping. He was the group’s leader, so he made it his obligatory job to protect everyone else -- even if they didn’t need it. Everything was too much.

He had failed his best friend, Rochelle. He didn’t want to fail everyone else. But falling asleep there was his final, and worst, mistake. He slipped into a very pleasant dream - one that was, perhaps, very unfitting and undeserved during the zombie apocalypse.

He heard a very familiar voice, faintly. She was calling his name, over and over… and over… and over. After each word, the voice grew louder and stronger. Eventually, he realised whose voice it was. It belonged to Rochelle. But it couldn’t have been… she died, didn’t she? A Witch caught her off guard whilst she wasn’t looking. This wasn’t real. Rochelle began to walk closer to Coach.

“Ro…? Aren’t you--” Coach began to speak, but Rochelle placed a finger on his lips. “Yep. Looks like you will be as well in a few minutes.” She grabbed his arm and helped pull him up. “Pretty cool, huh? I’ve been trying to reach out to you since I died, but obviously I had no luck. Until now, at least.” She laughed, but Coach didn’t seem amused.

“What’s happening? What’s happening to me?” His question went unanswered, but he didn’t push her. He started to feel pain in his chest, gradually getting worse by the second. “It’s happening, Coach. You can stop fighting for the others now. Come with me. We’re safe here.” Coach began collapsing, shaking his head at Rochelle’s words. “I can’t. Not yet. I have to make sure Nick and Ellis get to New Orleans…”

His chest kept tightening as his heart succumbed to the pressure. Existing was painful now. His heart was gradually slowing down. He couldn’t do anything about it. “Coach… I know. I know you want to keep them safe. But you can’t do anything about it. What’s happening to you here… you’re also experiencing it in the real world. That’s it…” Rochelle placed a comforting hand on Coach’s shoulder.

They heard a growl coming from the front of the alleyway. It was a dark, hooded figure. He slowly approached Coach and Rochelle. Since this was a dream world, Rochelle knew instantly that he was there. She looked at Coach, and the two of them exchanged smirks. “Want to do one last thing?” She asked, and instantly he nodded. It was painful, but he lifted his gun and shot the figure right in the head.

Everything from then went black. In the real world, Coach’s body had slumped over. His face was stained with tears, but he had a slight smile. His heart was no longer beating, and it soon became obvious that he died in his sleep. Coach and Rochelle had finally been reunited.

Surprisingly, next to Coach’s body was the hooded figure that appeared in his dream. There was a small pool of blood around both Coach and the hooded figure, who was revealed to be the Hunter upon close inspection. The Hunter had a single bullet wound in his head.

Bean has been lynched! He was Coach.
Kiet was properly killed. He was the Hunter.

(Featuring Mimi as Rochelle.)

It is now Night 1. You have 24 hours to send in your Night Actions (or to tell me you're abstaining). Day 2 begins at around 12:30PM GMT on Friday.

Zombies
1. Bok
2. Aldo
3. Drago
4. Astra
5. Boat
6. Lía
7. AL
8. Bean as Coach. [Lynched D1]
9. Amine
10. Seal
11. Lykos
12. Nick
13: Ali
14. Nano as a Common Infected. [Gun backfired D1]
15. Newt
16. Arch
17. Fali
18. Kiet as the Hunter. [Shot D1]

• Like 1

• Global Mods

DAY TWO.

On the other side of town, the rest of the Survivors made their way into a small part of the area. There were some small stores, like clothing stores, food stores and electronics stores, all left abandoned. They were pretty much dark, with no sign of actual life in them. They were still full of Common Infected, just idly walking by. Luckily for the Survivors, the zombies hadn’t noticed them.

They were able to walk into the stores to look for supplies they needed. Things that would last. Things that would keep them alive; things that would help them on their journey to New Orleans. They were super excited, since it’d been a long time since they’d found anything vital.

Their euphoria was interrupted by the sound of enticing crying. This could only mean one thing. “We’d best take what we’ve found and get out, there’s a Witch in here.” Zoey whispered to the other two before picking up some chocolate and sweets and shoving them in her pockets. She sighed, knowing this was wrong. But she also knew that it didn’t matter. Most of the cops have already turned.

Nick picked up some cigarettes and alcohol from a nearby store. He shoved them in his suit pockets. He’s done this before, plenty of times actually. He didn’t need to worry about getting caught - he already managed to cheat poker. Why would this be any different? He smirked.

Ellis was just doing Ellis things: trying to talk about the time he and his buddy, Keith, almost robbed a bank. His stories were always full of it. No one even knew if Keith even existed, or if he was just as made up as his stories were. Zoey and Nick just let him talk about his stories, without paying attention at all. They didn’t need to care, they just needed to pretend they did. His stories were almost endearing, they didn’t want to ruin that.

The Survivors grabbed everything they could, even some pills and first-aid from a local pharmacy they had managed to find. Those were the important things. Heck, even the alcohol Nick had grabbed earlier would do. They could use something to make molotovs with. He’d already had some lighters, and finding cloth would’ve been easy in this kind of environment.

There was a lone Smoker waiting for them, on top of the pharmacy’s building so he was out of the way. He waited for the last one to come out, so he could grab them… except that didn’t go to plan. ‘Thwwwwwwap’. The sound of his tongue could be heard. He had come into contact with someone, but whether it was a Survivor or not was uncertain.

His slippery tongue definitely wrapped itself around something. But who or what that was just wasn’t clear. They were coincidentally enveloped, mostly from darkness but also the Smoker’s tongue. The Smoker knew what he’d come into contact with, but he could not reveal - because he could not talk. He just grunted, a little bit annoyed.

That was when Nick saw the Smoker’s tongue. “Hey!” He glared at the Smoker. “I’ve got this one. There’s no way in Hell I’ll let you any closer to us. Not now, and not ever.” He lifts up his assault rifle, pointing it at the Smoker’s head. “See you on the other side, you bastard.” BANG. The Smoker’s tongue instantly dropped onto the ground. The Smoker let out a poof of smoke and other nasty crap as he exploded from the bullets’ impact. Whatever was in the Smoker’s grasp was released, and it ran off into the distance.

Back where Coach was, a group of zombies had located both the Hunter and Coach’s bodies… they decided it was about time they had their fair share of brains. Nom.

Nick Crash has officially died! He was the Smoker.

It is now Day Two. You have 48 hours to discuss and vote. Night Two begins at around 12:30-1:00PM GMT on Sunday. Make sure to meet all post requirements!

Zombies
1. Bok
2. Aldo
3. Drago
4. Astra
5. Boat
6. Lía
7. AL
8. Bean as Coach. [Lynched D1]
9. Amine
10. Seal
11. Lykos
12. Nick as the Smoker. [Killed N1]
13: Ali
14. Nano as a Common Infected. [Gun backfired D1]
15. Newt
16. Arch
17. Fali
18. Kiet as the Hunter. [Shot D1]

Well losing nick sucks, especially with the smoker role,

So before the inevitable lynch train shows up, i was roleblocked and attacked (and protected) this night by the smoker and the spitter presumably, sooo yeah nick kinda saved your live spitter just saying, even if you won't believe me anyway

while beans lynch gives less towncred than it could be because of his role, i believe alistair to be town now, (and lia by extension i guess, for now anyway)

so i will not throw accusations out right now, because i should THINK beforehand.

And if you really believe I am mafia, well we might have a working gun (if there was actually one passed out N0, and to town) so shoot me with that and don't waste your entire day phase debating it, and rather look for actual/other scum depending on how you look at my alignement.

@Falirion Do you know for sure that Nick saved you from the Spitter, and not from the mafia? Unless Nicki was extraordinarily generous with the information she gave you, we can't know for sure who was the Spitter target and who was the mafia target between you and Nick.

Although, like you I would spontaneously assume that Nick was the mafia target because of his reputation as an intelligent and efficient player.

Well i mean, considering the ruccus i caused at the end of last day, mafia would be really dumb to target me, and also we heard nothing about the spitter being lined up for the lynch, so the only way the mafia kill was on me, was if nick was the actresss, which would be GOOD, also yeah the story literally has a survivor shoot a smoker

Edited by Falirion
typo "was" instead of "way"