Pokemon Full Moon

pbood2

I just started the game and I'm at the Chan's house right now.

I found the Cave with Lapras in it but now I have no idea how to progress...

Anyone mind telling me? ^^"

Until now it seems like it could be an interessting game but I also felt the relationship between Luna and Chan was very rushed...

And I don't mind if people don't want to make their own sprites for their own game if they give the original owner credit

But Alice's sprite doesn't really fit in my opinion... In Reborn it worked because she's dressend in mostly black and Reborn can be quite dark.

Also the City was always dark so it fit. But here everything around the player is so colorful and I feel like there's supposed to be a happy and romantic atmosphere.

So it felt kind of wierd playing it...

I would ask Ice Cream since she has finished the demo about how to progress.

If you don't believe that Alice's sprite fits due to the surrounding environment in the game, I would suggest letting the creator know this so he can think and decide if he wants to change the sprite to fit better for the game or not. The site I linked in the first post has the website link and it has a forum where you can leave your comments. Up to you but I would let him know.

Edited by pbood2

Hello everyone,

I'm the creater of Pokémon Moon Version. I'm sorry to be using Pokémon Reborn's sprites. I have played this game for a while and couldn't come up with my own sprites because I suck at making them. I didn't think it would be so bad to use sprites that aren't mine. I didn't aspect my game to actually become 'a game'. If Amethyst would like me to not use her sprites, I won't use them anymore. I'm sorry for making you all angry, this wasn't what I aspected.

-Esteban

• 5 months later...

I think it's okay to revive this thread right mods and if it's not sorry then.

This game is now in version 5 or 6 with 6 gyms so it's made some progress so has anyone been keeping up with this?

Just curious about your experiences if you have and to give this game attention once again because it really does have amazing graphics and deserves attention than just that website since I'm not sure it's promoted much.

Again hope this is fine with everyone and talk to you later.

Looks quite good I'll give it a go later. tbh I didn't know about this so thx for reviving this thread.

its actually quite fun. with the whole love thing from bullying I don't understand but its a fun game tho.

if anyone else has played this, have u replaced arcanine?

Edited by Jmanultrax1

Just finished the current version, here were my thoughts. I tried to be vague with story events to avoid spoiling anything. I'd like to emphasize that unless you have RPG Maker, you won't be able to progress at a certain point because of a bugged event.

Good:

+Like others said here, the maps are very good. I don't think there was a single map I thought was boring.

+Even though some are just recolors, there were some sprites I thought were really well done.

+You get to change your outfit (it's even part of a story event).

+There's a lot of character interaction, so you really get to know what everybody is like and what their story is.

+Even though it's just 2 gyms (+some events after) there's a lot of content.

Bad:

-There are two places where you can't continue at all unless you're like me and have RPG Maker. In one of those places, I had to delete an event tile because I was continually asked "Shouldn't we heal first?" and sent back to a recovery machine even after healing my team. In another, I had to press Control in order to walk through cliffs, because I was transported to a part of a map where mountain cliffs made it impossible to go anywhere (no staircases or anything to get to where I needed to go).

-Still not fond of the "you bullied me but now we love each other" thing. Maybe if it felt less rushed and there was more making amends. I thought a few scenes were kind of rushed like this. Also I got sick of us calling each other "honey".

-Hatching an egg crashes the game. If someone asks if you want an egg or gives you one, either say no or deposit it in the PC ASAP.

-There's a character named Orchedy who's VS sprite is Marianette from Rejuvenation, not edited or recolored at all, and she looks nothing like Marianette. Also there's a character who's overworld sprite is pre-V6 Geara, and one who's overworld sprite is Narcissa. Again, not altered in any way.

-The levels kind of concern me; the second gym leader's levels are mid-30s. With 18 gym leaders, I think the level ranges are going by too fast. Also, facing mega evolutions way too early; even some ordinary route trainers have a mega.

-There are a lot of events where it needs to be a certain time of day or a certain day to progress, and I got tired of changing my PC's date and time every 10 minutes.

-Spelling/grammar/punctuation/sentence structure needs a lot of work.

This game is quite a bit further in at this point, so have the problems with broken events been fixed? Like, things you can only fix with RPG maker

Is there anywhere that goes more into detail about where you can find what Pokemon? I'm in Fling Cave and I saw a Squirtle one time, but only had one pokemon and it was on super low health, so I died. I haven't found another in two hours. If the chances to find starters in the wild are that low, how do I know where any of the others are?

How complete is the game so far and is anyone still working on it?

Go to the website I'm pretty sure I put in the very first post or google Pokemon Full Moon Version (it's new name due to Pokemon Moon Version)

The creator is most certainly still working on it I'm pretty sure and it's at episode 5 I believe with 6 gyms but apparently 5 badges.

I've encountered Frogadier in a much later area called the Botfre Glacier. I don't think there's a list of specific location or event details anywhere.

Thank you! We should definitely work on a collab list for those important pokemon

so apparently I forgot to play today (busy with art stuff) and when I started to play It said that I needed to wait until sunday. I wasn't going to wait so I set my time back to sunday, but alas it doesn't work as it is set literally to sunday. welp now a need to wait a whole week to play again lol

• 3 weeks later...

By stuck I mean I don't know what do next. I'm in the room it says to sleep, but I don't know how to progress from this point. I try clicking the bed, but that doesn't work. So im stuck in story progression. My bad for not being descriptive enough.

Yeah, once you drop from the ledges there's no way back up. I had to go into RPG Maker and erase the ledges from the map.

idk why those ledges are there in the first place.

EDIT: 6.1 was released with map updates so players aren't stuck there.

I hope it also fixes the freeze after battling the pirate or sand guy.

Maybe let the creator know about the ledge issue ICSW so that he can fix and address it. I really need to play this sometime though. It sounds like a great game. :) EDIT: I did not see you mention about 6.1 so sorry lol.

Also, I will edit the OP Post everyone with the proper website and information so thanks guys for letting me know. EDIT: I have just done it. :)

Edited by pbood2