Day 2 start

The morning after the death of Jelly, things changed, drastically. It was truly a bittersweet morning. Found in the gutter with a slashed out throat was Sopheria, her lifeless eyes staring blankly open in a panicked expression. 

On a somewhat more upbeat note, Nicki too was dead. The town rejoiced, for on Nicki was definite proof that she was part of the mafia. The fact that no one was willing to own up to the wounds that caused Nicki to bleed out was forgotten swiftly.

Sopheria is dead. She was the angel. 

Nicki is dead, she was the mafia Fillibuster

day 2 has started and lasts 48 hours

Am actually really confused..

- Jelly’s first post (given the the 2 minutes apart) indicated that he shot Bok the rival

- Jelly claims of all remaining rival with the other two to be Lykos and Bean included.

- Jelly’s died as a rival, true to his words. 

Rivals win condition from his word 

On 10/21/2019 at 3:30 AM, Jelly said:

to be the only rival alive at the end of the game

So why haven’t the shots been fired yet ? 1 v 1 rival gun fight 

I’d only imagined Digital implemented some sort of conditions to using a day-gun 

or something else we’re or I am not aware off.

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Anti-loser said:

Am actually really confused..

- Jelly’s first post (given the the 2 minutes apart) indicated that he shot Bok the rival

- Jelly claims of all remaining rival with the other two to be Lykos and Bean included.

- Jelly’s died as a rival, true to his words. 

Rivals win condition from his word 

So why haven’t the shots been fired yet ? 1 v 1 rival gun fight 

I’d only imagined Digital implemented some sort of conditions to using a day-gun 

or something else we’re or I am not aware off.

The answer is very simple AL and iirc me and Aldo have already told you. I don't have a gun and i guess Bean neither (because i think he would have already used it), that's why. Or are you giving some guns to people? I wonder if they are fake or not. 

2 hours ago, Chickens said:

Good news people

I am officially mayor now

All hail god emperor mayor Bean!

15 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

The answer is very simple AL and iirc me and Aldo have already told you. I don't have a gun and i guess Bean either (because i think he would have already used it), that's why. Or are you giving some guns to people? I wonder if they are fake or not. 

Tbh I'm beginning to think that there may be a gun vendor among town. Granted, none of the roles listed seem to do so but maybe Amber changed the role descriptions up a bit?

It would be the only way to explain how Jelly got one day 1 from what I can see.

or you're holding onto your gun for later 👀

11 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

Tbh I'm beginning to think that there may be a gun vendor among town. Granted, none of the roles listed seem to do so but maybe Amber changed the role descriptions up a bit?

It would be the only way to explain how Jelly got one day 1 from what I can see.

or you're holding onto your gun for later 👀

Maybe. If that's true then there is another role in mafia where they give fake guns. Perhaps Nicki was doing that but i'm not so sure about this idea to be honest.

Drago if that's the case, you wouldn't see Bean alive right now, trust me 👀

Hmm I guess I am jumping to conclusions too fast. Sorry on my part Lykos

Without any cop information this time. I’m reckless scheming for hints that may help the town’s situation.

Although the previous day, I’d initial knew the rivals were gonna be the main targets and just stayed neutral.

Since people had already voted them away, which lead me types those last two words you underlined AIdo.

Cause simply information in Day 1 is limited and nothing happens mostly. We’re getting side tract from finding the mafia 

Potential gun vender AIdo mentioned previously is an existing thought. 

Though I’m pretty sure that be a called gunsmith and that’s usually sided with town (if DigitalAmber following EpicMafia as a source)

The confusion on my part wasn’t just Jelly’s choice of plays, but my how prediction on the games settings overflowed me.

Let me explain, the majority (townies) have deduce which one of them is mafia, the mafia must find the mutineers or else 

they die, and the rivals mainly fight out as last man standing. Each alignment are essentially fighting against each themselves 

before they could end the other aligned players. When the first day began with Jelly’s presumed kill on Bok as rivals, I paused 

and considered of the psychological paths of all rivals having guns. As immediate that day kill was, I too was brainstorming (theory)

the purpose behind being the first rival to kill straight away. To if this was actually the case, there be a stalemate between Bean and Lykos

with guns as soon as one of them fires at Jelly. The other shoots afterward and claims that victory. Although that leaves them to immediately 

start shooting each other and battle it out Jelly. Which I’ll admit there be holes to it as that should’ve happened right after Jelly killed Bok.

I should’ve stopped after that but lead into a false believe about what ifs and so because of the sudden circumstances. 

To which my last post made no sense now that I’m getting the better picture.

It’s fine that you suspect regardless of my thought process for my concerns of Jelly’s play as if I handed him a gun. 

If I do get lynched cause I scrambled my brain, guess that’s my fault for trying at all.

I’m not sure if I’m doing this right but hopefully this is something I have to offer to anyone questioning me at this stage.

I’ll do my own suspects listing once people have shared more if that helps. With the cop gone, us townies actually have put an effort into it.

Lastly, placeholder neutral 

Eliminate [Anti-Loser]

I’m keen on scum hunting soon

Alright, things are looking up a small bit. No town was killed and mafia is down one. Sopheria’s angle role could helped us or not but since we don’t know who she was protecting it doesn’t help us all that much. As for the gun situation, if you got a gun and are town, keep quiet and look for the mafia. If your mafia, I kindly ask that you to never use it as if they would listen to me. I’m assuming the gun giver didn’t bother with giving a gun to the known rivals since they would use it on each other which won’t help town or mafia depending which side they’re on. 

We should ask the host to ressurect Sopheria and give her the cop role.

Jokes aside, I was dead set on Anti-loser being mafia for back-seating, but his unawareness of the existence of Asso-something(the mafia role that gives guns to non-mafia players) is making me doubt myself. He's been working hard that I don't think such amounts of effort could come from mafia. 

Though, to my belief, discussing about the Battle Royale among the rivals will not give progress. Being honest, I wanted to hide the fact that we were on a bad start not just for losing cop and nurse, but because the mafia and third party outnumbered us greatly. But...

Bless thee, whoever killed Nicki, who I could not find in the player list. Bless you.

Adding to Jelly's death, we are no longer outnumbered. I must say it once more, bless thee. If they just revealed themselves, we'd have a trusted player with powers equal to a vigilante. With the doctor protecting such player until the end, I daresay we have the game in the bag.

Ah, and more about the supposed gun. Lest someone claims one, the Asso-something likely didn't gun anyone. Furthermore, most likely the rivals won't get one, for as Lykos the Hand said, only rivals would die, and mafia wants to kill villagers. Ah, and the mutineer. I suppose we have a mutiny in our hands.

There are far more players to look at, and I wouldn't want to lose a town like Anti.

I notice I've been bested.

1 hour ago, Astra125 said:

Alright, things are looking up a small bit. No town was killed and mafia is down one. Sopheria’s angle role could helped us or not but since we don’t know who she was protecting it doesn’t help us all that much. As for the gun situation, if you got a gun and are town, keep quiet and look for the mafia. If your mafia, I kindly ask that you to never use it as if they would listen to me. I’m assuming the gun giver didn’t bother with giving a gun to the known rivals since they would use it on each other which won’t help town or mafia depending which side they’re on. 

On the contrary. If the guns are the way I think they are, shooting mafia doesn't kill them. So, holding such a gun is only detrimental to town.

Not to mention, the very role is incapable of giving guns to mafia, and I assume that includes the mutineer.

1 hour ago, Astra125 said:

As for the gun situation, if you got a gun and are town, keep quiet and look for the mafia. If your mafia, I kindly ask that you to never use it as if they would listen to me. I’m assuming the gun giver didn’t bother with giving a gun to the known rivals since they would use it on each other which won’t help town or mafia depending which side they’re on. 

Personally I think there's no way the gun giver is mafia because that'd be super unbalanced. They'd essentially get two night kills using guns because mafia gun giver would give guns to mafia. Either they're third party or town, hopefully the latter. But as I was typing this, I read Aldo's post and apparently there's a mafia role that can give guns to non-mafia? In that case maybe they're mafia after all xD Idk

28 minutes ago, Aldo said:

If they just revealed themselves, we'd have a trusted player with powers equal to a vigilante. With the doctor protecting such player until the end, I daresay we have the game in the bag.

I don't think it's a good idea to have the person revealed because 1. we don't know if their "vigilante" ability is unlimited (so far it appears to be, since we got two ded first night and two more this night) and 2. mafia knowing that the doctor will def protect that one person will place greater risk to the other players because mafia will stop targeting the one person they know will be protected. Just my two cents there.

1. As far as epicmafia dot com is concerned, a one-time night killing role does not exist, speaking from an scrutinizer's perspective. And this game follows epicmafia's roles to the top, doesn't it, @DigitalAmber?

2. Better revealed than dead, I say. They are our only resource to overcome the mafia, save our scumhunting skills, since we lost the cop. We'd even plan to use that as a second lynch, I fancy.

The way things are, we really need the player who killed Nicki to reveal to be protected, lead us & allow us to do "second lynches."

Aldo, I think you're asking the impossible right now. The only roles that we know that can kill are the cop, hunter and mutineer. Cop is dead but he would have gotten a gun if the virgin died before him. Hunter is the same thing except that they can kill someone if they are lynched. That leave the mutineer as the one who killed Nicki as even if mafia has a separate killing role, they wouldn't target their own and the mutineer would probably never reveal themselves since town needs them dead for us to win. 

Here's my vote for now. Eliminate Nano. I can change it later when more posts come.