Oh what, the night kill failed last night? And we got a mafia member ded thx to Newt? sign me up for more 😩👌

Idk about y'all but I think we got 'em

1: Bean - TP (rival)

2: Drago - mafia

3: Newt - town, shot Drago

4: Nano - claimed town, no counter-claims so prolly town

5: Jelly - TP

6: Anti - ??

7: Astra - ??

8: Arch - ??

9: Nicki - mafia

10: Lykos - TP (rival)

11: Aldo - town

12: Bok - TP (rival)

13: Bazaro - town

14: Sopheria - TP (angel)

15: Kiet - town

16: Candy - town

There were 4 mafia, 2 down, so two of Anti, Astra and Arch must be mafia. For me, I smell Astra as scummiest of the three cause their reads post didn't decide on Drago's alignment and they got me vote wrong cause I voted Bean for the lolz not Jelly like they claimed smh For the record, out of the remaining two, Anti is scummier than Arch (cause Anti posts long ass posts that I don't bother to read when they're mafia, but maybe they post long ass posts either way so maybe Idk shité), so that'll be my next target (if I'm not killed this coming night welp)

[Eliminate] Astra

Alright, I'm in the hot seat so let me address this. First I derped on your vote Candy because checking back on it, I don't know why I said Jelly. I was under the mind set that since the rivals were basically revealed at that point, we should have lynched someone who didn't have their role revealed so those we voted to take out a rivial stuck out to me. This leads into my second point which was that I had no clue what to read you or Drago at that point. Both of you had two posts that didn't lean either of you two in one direction all that dominantly. If your going to use that logic that I couldn't decide Drago's aliment, then you and Arch could possibly be mafia as I basically said I had roughly the same reads on all three of you. 

59 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

Alright, I'm in the hot seat so let me address this. First I derped on your vote Candy because checking back on it, I don't know why I said Jelly. I was under the mind set that since the rivals were basically revealed at that point, we should have lynched someone who didn't have their role revealed so those we voted to take out a rivial stuck out to me. This leads into my second point which was that I had no clue what to read you or Drago at that point. Both of you had two posts that didn't lean either of you two in one direction all that dominantly. If your going to use that logic that I couldn't decide Drago's aliment, then you and Arch could possibly be mafia as I basically said I had roughly the same reads on all three of you. 

so let me guess, if I am the mafia, you think I was voting to lynch my scum buddy Drago last phase? What do you think of AL?

1 hour ago, Arch said:

so let me guess, if I am the mafia, you think I was voting to lynch my scum buddy Drago last phase? What do you think of AL?

There are two reasons that come to me as to why you might have voted Drago despite being on the hypothetical mafia team. First is busing Drago, which at that point and time would make very little sense so I’m mostly rolling this out. Second is trying to gain town credibility as the some of the mafia could vote out one person while other mafia vote on the mafia so they could say what your saying. However, this is if I believe you are mafia to which I don’t. My list for mafia is Nano and Anti as Nano has been off this entire game and had contributed close to nothing if anything at all and Anti is the last one left on my list that doesn’t have a role. Why do I say that? Well Candy conveniently left out one last role that we have to get rid of in order to win, the mutineer. Considering that she didn’t include that role, I believe she is the mutineer. If she wasn’t the mutineer, she should have said that all three of Arch, Anti and me should get lynched as no matter which role each of us have, all three of us would have to be lynched in order for town to win. However, she didn’t say anything like that which makes me think she trying to hide that she’s the mutineer so this is what I propose. Everyone lynch Candy regardless of what ailment your on as she is someone we all need dead in order to win.

Eliminate Candy

Also, Anti and Nano, if you guys want to say anything, now is the chance because as I said, you guys are my suspects.

6 hours ago, Candy said:

Oh what, the night kill failed last night? And we got a mafia member ded thx to Newt? sign me up for more 😩👌

Idk about y'all but I think we got 'em

1: Bean - TP (rival)

2: Drago - mafia

3: Newt - town, shot Drago

4: Nano - claimed town, no counter-claims so prolly town

5: Jelly - TP

6: Anti - ??

7: Astra - ??

8: Arch - ??

9: Nicki - mafia

10: Lykos - TP (rival)

11: Aldo - town

12: Bok - TP (rival)

13: Bazaro - town

14: Sopheria - TP (angel)

15: Kiet - town

16: Candy - town

There were 4 mafia, 2 down, so two of Anti, Astra and Arch must be mafia. For me, I smell Astra as scummiest of the three cause their reads post didn't decide on Drago's alignment and they got me vote wrong cause I voted Bean for the lolz not Jelly like they claimed smh For the record, out of the remaining two, Anti is scummier than Arch (cause Anti posts long ass posts that I don't bother to read when they're mafia, but maybe they post long ass posts either way so maybe Idk shité), so that'll be my next target (if I'm not killed this coming night welp)

[Eliminate] Astra

If this list is correct then 2 of them are mafia and the third is the mutineer

alrighty nano regardless what you suspect of astra, you’d rather go following on Candy without considering her apart of the mutineers between Anti, Astra, Arch, and not you?

An offensive play but certainly a lazy one and you’ve clearly missed out onto Astra’s demands as well... I wonder why. There’s certainly a divide here and I’ve finally started piecing some puzzles of this messy game. Firstly, Day 1’s Lynch feast with people randomly voting between each other, nothing special happened so far... or so I thought. Whiles minding my own self, we had Nano voting Candy and Candy voting Nano. Astra place-holding a vote for Arch and Arch voting out Lykos before Jelly informed everyone her rivalry and yet left there... perhaps hoping to lynch amongst one of them rivals and putting out an excuse for being new. There’s isn’t much correlation aside the fact that Candy also suggested the voting of rivals for safety reasons. Acceptable then but now I believe I understood what she really meant. There’s also the stretch that the experience mafia players voted each other start clearing any connection that ties them together and it would perfectly fits with Nano and Candy situation at the moment. To me, feels like Nano isn’t trying at all and Candy tackling for my long ass post... despite the time I did such back in Lurks Below as towny.. these are pretty bad examples of shooting me. Perhaps their at the stage of giving up after all.

(Obviously they hate people with small names with A’s, cause they get them 😎)

Astra is amongst the few, making these fine and helpful contribution.

At the same time, honestly wish Astra wasn’t the main contributor instead of HandLykos, Newt Hunter, and Lord Beanus

Especially not liking how Astra has been following onto my previous post. My reasoning for my inactivity was solely due the possibility that Astra would drag me into a 50/50 win scenario between having me and him as prime suspects and leave the last remaining mafia alive to win the game the next day phase. And I’m ready for a roll claim until then.

Trusting people have screwed over in the past. But I’m going with my gut and I agree with Astra demands only this day. 
Placeholder: Eliminate Candy 

Am open to surprises and how you’ll try to turn this around Candy

If you’re indeed the mutineer then I’d rather deal with 1 night kill scenario then 2.

The others are to be questioned including myself, but you are my priority target about now.

Meanwhile amma grab some 🍿 and hang out with the sidelines with Chicken. Bawk BAWK

On 10/23/2019 at 5:04 PM, Nano4 said:

Ok you got me, I’m the investigator and you came up as bodyguard, godfather, arsonis

Now that I have a bit more time to put my head in the game, could you explain what this means? Bodyguard isn't in the game afaik. The mafia roles could be but idk because they're still hidden.

i think Anti's behavior is textbook retaliation for when their remaining mafia ally is placed on the hot seat 😂 Now I'm convinced they're the remaining mafia.

So the remaining players:

Newt: confirmed townie.

Nano: Claimed townie, so somewhat townie. Also because of voting Drago first phase, so its too early to distance themselves. And voted candy and Astra. So him being team mate with any of them is less likely.

Astra: As for Astra, him and AL seems to be in sync.

AL: Voted for himself in all the previous phases, maybe in order to confuse, could be a trick and as said above about him and Astra.

Candy: The only think that is sus about her is that she was willing to vote a placeholder on a rival even after the rivals are revealed knowing full well that wont help the townie.

So I feel like going with [lynch]Astra

2 hours ago, Candy said:

Now that I have a bit more time to put my head in the game, could you explain what this means? Bodyguard isn't in the game afaik. The mafia roles could be but idk because they're still hidden.

i think Anti's behavior is textbook retaliation for when their remaining mafia ally is placed on the hot seat 😂 Now I'm convinced they're the remaining mafia.

I was making a town of Salem joke, investigator is one of the roles and I wanted to claim something that wasn’t in game for astra

Arch, from your list of reads, it looks like that you believe Newt and Nano are the remaining town, to which I disagree with Nano but that is not the point I want to address right now. This means that Anti, Candy and I would have to be lynched based off of your reads for town to win. To be honest, I don't really care you suspect me right now as I'm trying to look at the bigger picture here. I believe Candy is the mutineer as she seems to not even address this role as one of the roles that have to be eliminated and still haven't despite me pointing this out. This means that even if a mafia dies this phase, there will be probably two deaths the next day as both mafia and the mutineer need to kill in order to win. The doctor can save one life but this would mean someone dies no matter what and if that ends up being a townie, our chances to win go down a lot. However, if the mutineer is killed today, then there will only be one death as only the mafia will kill. Even if there are still two mafia left, this situation is much more favorable for town as the doctor can stop the mafia kill and as long as the doctor can stop one kill, town will win as long as we can pick out the final two mafia since there will be one more town than mafia whenever the doctor saves someone. So Arch(and Newt for whenever you get on), I ask that you shift your vote to Candy as I think she is the mutineer and the mutineer dying now will give town the best chance to win. I would also ask Nano to do this but it seems like he wants me dead

21 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

Arch, from your list of reads, it looks like that you believe Newt and Nano are the remaining town, to which I disagree with Nano but that is not the point I want to address right now. This means that Anti, Candy and I would have to be lynched based off of your reads for town to win. To be honest, I don't really care you suspect me right now as I'm trying to look at the bigger picture here. I believe Candy is the mutineer as she seems to not even address this role as one of the roles that have to be eliminated and still haven't despite me pointing this out. This means that even if a mafia dies this phase, there will be probably two deaths the next day as both mafia and the mutineer need to kill in order to win. The doctor can save one life but this would mean someone dies no matter what and if that ends up being a townie, our chances to win go down a lot. However, if the mutineer is killed today, then there will only be one death as only the mafia will kill. Even if there are still two mafia left, this situation is much more favorable for town as the doctor can stop the mafia kill and as long as the doctor can stop one kill, town will win as long as we can pick out the final two mafia since there will be one more town than mafia whenever the doctor saves someone. So Arch(and Newt for whenever you get on), I ask that you shift your vote to Candy as I think she is the mutineer and the mutineer dying now will give town the best chance to win. I would also ask Nano to do this but it seems like he wants me dead

While it’s true both can kill, mafia will be more hesitant to kill town as long as the mutineer is alive, the mafia probably want the mutineer lynched today so they don’t have to worry about night killing them, all this just makes you seem more like mafia for prioritizing the mutineer above the mafia

6 hours ago, Candy said:

4 hours ago, Nano4 said:

I was making a town of Salem joke, investigator is one of the roles and I wanted to claim something that wasn’t in game for astra

Textbook behaviour have always a core behaviour regardless of my alignment. That’s been a thing since I was here. 

This extent of what you call a retaliation.. certainly payed off as a towny. 

As planned or thought would’ve happen, I wondered what kind of reaction I’d bait with false leading ties with Astra 

Having a fine insight towards Arch and Candy, already got much from Nano and liked I’d trust Astra on something like that.

Even something small parts like this minor discussion between nano and Candy and their other interaction small have sparked my suspicion between the two on them.

Astra meeting a desperate attempt and holding to that hope I gave him... I assume our main focus lies within Astra, Candy, Nano (maybe Arch)  as amongst the mutineers and mafia. 

I understand Arch that Nano’s votes are mainly against most of the mafia. If you think about, they’ve most likely been fighting themselves throughout the game. 
Wouldn’t they’ve started preying on each other in advanced. They probably can’t trust themselves as three of them were sooner or later bound to split. Can’t trust a stranger.

Unvote Candy, Eliminate Astra: Call this a pressure vote and expose the mutineer Astra or yourself. Make it easy and simple for the other confirmed players.

Try to make me believe that Candy and possibly Nano/Arch are just marking you down as mutineer when you’re probably a mafia after all.

Although I’m all for targeting the true mutineer and Candy’s strike on you got me thinking otherwise. My mind set on Astra or Candy being the mutineer.
Right now, matter of whether I should trust Nano or Arch. Perhaps Arch cause of Candy’s suspect list or Nano cause Arch attempts to paint Candy outta the suspicion.

‘I’m welcome to change back my vote when you’re done Astra.

Though would like the other confirmed player their initial thought on the game.

4 hours ago, Astra125 said:

Why wouldn't she address this role if she was the mutineer, when its mentioned in the op? Mayne she forgot about it or maybe she didn't see that or maybe you are correct she is trying to hide it. You see it's still maybe nothing strong enough to say she is mutineer. And right now our top priority is to lynch the mafias. So if you want to avoid getting lynched why dont you vote AL and prove me wrong that you and him aren't in fact team. 

[lynch] Anti Loser

Event

A whisper was spread throughout the town. A word of doubt here, a confession of a guilty conscience there, and the town started to crumble. Was this metaphorical witch hunt worth it? Was it worth the lives destroyed? It had to be. Otherwise this would all be in vain. Otherwise it would be blood needlessly spent. 

The votes are paralyzed. Anyone who has currently placed a vote cannot change it.

@Anti-loser I see that you still don't understand my win condition, but it's ok. 

So you revealed yourself as mafia again AL, then let me ask you a question. If i counted well there are 3 townies and two mafias at this point of the game; if you were a third party, which side you would choose?

Be careful of what you answer because after i saw your answer, i will choose whether to stay with the mafia, with the town or with anyone upupupupupu uwu