Night 3

As the sun dipped below the sky, the town came to a conclusion. They felt guilty about it, so incredibly guilty, but they didn’t know what else to do. You could even say they were paralyzed. They stuck with their gut, and so someone was gutted.

Bean died, he was a rival.

Night 3 has started, it lasts 24 hours.

Day 4

The town was nearly desolate now. A mere night or two more and there wouldn’t be enough people left to support the village. Fires burnt in trash cans, houses stood, their occupants deceased. One towns member approached the doctor, planning to ask about sanitation. Instead, they found him with a slit throat.

Arch died. He is the doctor. 

There's no point in claiming town when the only town that remains is Newt who is confirmed Hunter/town.

Last night, mafia obviously targeted Nano for kill, which is how his role became traitor (afaik that's how the role works).

So there's someone who killed Arch that isn't the mafia. The only role capable of doing this is the mutineer, and they're aware of their ability (until now, I doubted whether any of us knew they were the mutineer, but I think that bit's clear now). Astra claimed medusa in our chat, but that is my role (because I'm so hot it hurts, obviously). Hence I have no doubt they're the one we must unite forces to lynch.

@Nano4 Astra, Anti-Loser and I are in the mafia chat. One of us is the mutineer.

Anti claimed paralyzer, and last day phase it was obvious they used their ability.

I must make one amendment to my earlier post- medusa could kill the doctor if they visited medusa, but given how obvious it was that Astra and Anti were scummy, I doubt doctor would go to Astra to protecc them lol

Holy shoot I figured Arch protected you.

Had he figured out the remaining possible roles, and knew who the turncoat is. 

Then again he’d protecting the confirmed towny I assume and probably didn’t know of the turncoat’s role. Still, to live this long actually is something you should be proud of@Arch

I could paraphrase every thing on the mafia chat and the interactions. I have no reason to lie cause I’m mafia and this games to practical ours.

Gonna take a while but for now. Candy been quiet inactive throughout the first few phases and when both Drago & Nicki died, tried a desperate attempt to get me side by confusing with the mutineers role by telling there was an anonymous part about not knowing they’re mutineer? Also this 

“Screw you Anti-Kun-Chan” “You’ve left me no choice” From here on, both you guys are my enemies.” “I'll win this for the mafia” 

Eliminate Candy

We good now or do I have to specify something else

Those are paraphrased quotes cause I didn’t wanna copy them 

Except for that first cause I thought it was hilarious

Oh wait there are no rules 

Also congratulation for @Aldo for almost hunting down myself and screwing with us 

Mafia only won cause of my paralyser role, otherwise the victory should’ve been yours

we both claimed medusa. medusa can turn people to stone (and the people turned to stone won't know they're turned to stone, and does nothing to them really) but medusa gets notified how many players were turned to stone. I never got anyone to visit me, or at least Amber never told me I'd gotten a visitor (well the only one who could've visited, really, was Arch and they prolly spent the time protecting Newt, the confirmed townie, so no surprises there). so yep nothing to prove our malice (cause innocence ain't mafia-like, is it?).

And Anti, you decided to take Astra's hand for no apparent reason, so I was like screw you because I want to win for the mafia and you're clearly not helping us win. Don't you think if I was the mutineer, I'd have killed Astra or you already?

Also worth noting that last day phase, the one who almost had their neck chopped was you, Anti. Had I been the mutineer, don't you think I would've voted you right at the second when Bean and you were on equal votes? Yet I kept my vote on Astra, despite Anti being pretty much confirmed mafia and Astra being the only one I could frame as mutineer had I really been mutineer. Think about that smh

7 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

If votes are tied are both people lynched? @DigitalAmber

if tied votes result in both getting lynched, then I offer myself as sacrifice. There's only one townie left, so as long as Anti lives, we will win whether I live or die.

My worry about y'all voting me is that Astra will kill Anti this coming night and we'll all be d00med.

Nano, tied votes are rng. This was why I was surprised that Anti risked himself for me. I accepted that I would die and I tried to help him the best I could for after I died but he risked a possible 50/50 with Bean for me.

Also, Candy, Newt was the only one who could change his vote as everyone else was paralyzed by Anti.

Just now, Astra125 said:

Also, Candy, Newt was the only one who could change his vote as everyone else was paralyzed by Anti.

I know, but I was watching y'all do stuff from my comfy seat in the mafia chat. I could've changed my vote before you changed yours lol

It’s Rng and also candy.

I’m kinda tired. Just woke up and it’s 5:50am

And your telling this now on threads then instead of the mafia group discord? Like not beforehand?
Amma go off now but 

1: That’s the same excuse Astra told me and he didn’t even that to prove me that he wasn’t mutineer. He’s interaction with me was honest and clear compared to how you tired to confused things with the mutineer. 

2: I took Astra knowing he just as committed on the mafia,  as we both discussed how’d we escape from last day’s situation. I sacrifice my role to safe Astra cause I can trust him.

3: Really... then why didn’t you reply to stop me from saving Astra. Even attempt, also that goes into whether you online or not. This easily the best excuse for Candy cause of the factors you have to consider. Maybe there’s more to it then what I said. Or you couldn’t trust me, you couldn’t trust the person who actively tried to interact about the mutineer problem. 

4: If Astra actually the Mutineers after helping practically both the towny discussion and mafia planning, even after all of that. I’d wouldn’t mind giving Astra the W or kamikazie him rather then Candy who left the mafia mostly alone until it was the three of us. Tried to get me in her side. Strike myself and Astra both the previous day. Now desperately pushing the mutineer on Astra.

I cannot believe we’re having this conversation
I feel like going back to sleep after my post.

3 minutes ago, Anti-loser said:

I feel like going back to sleep after my post.

lol day phase lasts 2 days so like there's no reason for you to wake up at 5:50am to talk about a game xD go to sleep if that's what you wish

1. Idk how I confused things with the mutineer. first I literally jumped into this game without knowing anything because I was like, "this game needs one more player and is struggling to find one, lemme lend a hand" so I didn't even know there was a mutineer in the game or what even a mutineer was (because usually all the peeps in the mafia chat are mafia, I almost role claimed without knowing that I shouldn't do that lol). Later on, I knew we had to eliminate the mutineer, but I thought eliminating town was the priority, hence I went a bit away so that I could slip off the radar for the sake of the mafia (that, and also the fact I was working on my super secret project and I had no time really to be playing).

2. I wouldn't think the mutineer trying to blend in the mafia is a bad strat because otherwise they'd be killed. You thought Nicki was the mutineer, and she wasn't. Why wouldn't that be the same case for me here?

3. I told you a lot of times that Astra is the mutineer, but I don't have proof due to my ability never activating since there was only the doctor with visiting role and they wouldn't visit me. Besides you wouldn't listen, and since I know you're a mafia member brainwashed by the mutineer, I said I wouldn't count on you to win this game. I let you do what you wanted because I, by nature, try to avoid conflict whenever possible, and so I figured you should make your decisions as you wished instead of me insisting that you vote to lynch Astra.

4. Tbh if I end up dead and then Astra wins because they'll def target you next night phase, I'll give my kudos to them too. I mean, I want to win but it's not like my life is on the line on winning a game online like this, so if that's how it is, let it be that. I just thought that you wanted to win as mafia, and so I wanted to help you do that by not voting me, but I guess we'll just go down together.

Also, I haven't discussed these things in the mafia chat because what's the point really? Everyone here knows we're the three potential mafia + mutineer, we know Lykos is a rival who won, Nano is the turncoat turned traitor who's on our side, and Newt is the hunter who is away. I figured it'd be easiest to include Nano in our conversation if we talk it through here. Then Nano can jump to his own conclusions of who is the mutineer without you or me quoting each other from Discord without giving context, don't you think? 😛