[Night 4] What Lurks Below 2

Alaris

I don't know how to explain this night otherwise. There are two undisclosed mafia roles left: briber and piercer. Neither of them sounds like the kind to redirect a lynch (if a townie did it please reveal yourself and your role). If the ancient being is one of the roles in the list then its probably the vanilla villager imo. 

Also I'm not really buying what newt said. I don't think any of the two unrevealed mafia roles would have that ability either (again, if a townie did it then reveal yourself), but I do agree with his vote. 

[Reveal] Vanilla Villager 

[Eliminate] Newt

17 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

I don't know how to explain this night otherwise. There are two undisclosed mafia roles left: briber and piercer. Neither of them sounds like the kind to redirect a lynch (if a townie did it please reveal yourself and your role). If the ancient being is one of the roles in the list then its probably the vanilla villager imo. 

Also I'm not really buying what newt said. I don't think any of the two unrevealed mafia roles would have that ability either (again, if a townie did it then reveal yourself), but I do agree with his vote. 

[Reveal] Vanilla Villager 

[Eliminate] Newt

What exactly you don't buy what I said? The part of me getting puppeted?

Yeah of course, the most obvious player that fakes being silenced should also fake being puppeted right?

And I don't remember saying the threat I received was from mafia. Tbh, that's a pretty op ability to mafia to have, so im 90% sure it's a town ability.

@Candy could you please tell us if when you got puppeted (if you really did, of course) you could change your votes?

Newt is right. We can't change votes once you make them. I thought that was obvious from me saying that puppets are allowed a max of two "independent" posts for voting and disclosing, sorry!

.............this is truly the darkest timeline.

We must pray to the lord Beanus for forgiveness and be absolved of our sins.

So, I think Bean has ascended to ancient Bean. After going over the first game, that's the only way I can make of this chaos.

I'm kinda at a loss here but I can agree with Lia if it's anything to go off of.

[Disclose] Vanilla Townie

On 9/9/2019 at 5:04 AM, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Okay now i can finally continue with my list.

So as i read through everything again and tried to analyse a bit, i will share my reads on everyone so far.

• Anti-Loser: He strikes me the wrong way over and over again. He takes big risks and really contributes, but i can't shake of the feeling, that he is just a wolf in sheeps clothing.
    Slightly Suspicious.
  • Candy: Was Puppeted last dayphase. I agree what Anti-Loser had to say to the whole situation, but i somehow rather think Candy is Town, while Anti-Loser might be Maf.
    Slight Townlean

AhHAHHHAAH... I believe we have a mafia here

Eliminate [ Candy ]

Disclose... nothing for now ( Gonna havta read everything again with the disclose swindler info information )

I freaking knew somebody had to be protecting their most valued power role mafia member and I almost suspected Bazaro’s claim on the PuppetMaster’s case. But Kiet OOOOoo you were a close second spitting those reads on us. I knew the mafia were amongst you mayor fakers.

Bazaro and kiet’s conflict is something special. Gonna also look into it

These reckless plays mine before was I just hoping the mafia would try to target me as day lynch or prepare such. And it actually worked despite my contributions. 

My reasoning.. well we didn’t lynch anybody, but a mafia was killed last night.

So I’ll say this

I can publicly reveal the power of my role  (through Alaris) and I need to make it matter for town once.

AL, it isn't certain that Kiet was trying to protect one of his allies (in this case Candy) so i wouldn't be so sure that Candy is mafia, but we could try i guess. Anyway i think i will still vote for drago, something is telling me he's not town.

[Eliminate] Dragoknight

53 minutes ago, Anti-loser said:

AhHAHHHAAH... I believe we have a mafia here

Eliminate [ Candy ]

Disclose... nothing for now ( Gonna havta read everything again with the disclose swindler info information )

Candy was a fairly safe town read tbh, there was no reason to suspect her. I find it interesting that you focused on her and not on anyone else in that list. Most of it feel like grounded honest reads but there's an outlier. 

Jelly: He claimed to have information that Newt got attacked N1, but it somehow contradicts with whatever we learned from Bok and Knightly. So there is a gap of information that doesn't convince me, that he is town.
Jeah there is the whole thing about Knightly saving Jelly, but idk.
Suspicious.

It's a harsh read, way too harsh. If Jelly was mafia I don't think he'd go this far with it, he would be a bit more on the fence about it (which he would have plenty of reasons to be). Based on the fact that Kiet flipped mafia my assumption is that Jelly is town. I don't know how to explain the dissonance between what Knightly claimed and what Jelly did. Even if what knightly said was a ruse to make himself and the people who he protected look towny that'd be a bad strategy because once one of them falls the rest do.
Since he also soft-roleclaimed without naming his role I think I'm going to place my vote on him until he clears that out.
[Unvote] Sopheria 

[Eliminate] Knightly

@Walpurgis Do you want me to roleclaim? I don't mind it just didn't feel like it would be helpful at all. I've been super busy but I'll do a real quick read on people. 

Bean: I have no idea, but no real scumlean on him. It would seem odd to me that mafia would have an ability to just shift a lynch like that and I think he shifted it making it seem like his is town.

Dragoknight: personally I find the way he contributes but doesn't say much other than he thinks Bean is sus is suspicious to me. 

Lykos: Also talking but not offering a lot in the way of reads which seems a little sus to me. 

Jelly and Sopheria: both have yet to offer like, any reads which is concerning to the point of suspicious. 

Bok: seems town to me so far. He almost died N1 and his actions seem town for now.

Lia: I have to say townlean. Personally I feel like you might be maf but you seem super town so townlean.

Candy: A little sus. She hasn't done anything really maf to me but she doesn't strike me as town at all.

Bazaro: seems to me to be acting really weird. Lots of shorter posts and random stuff with no info and few reads however the way they are acting seems townish. idk

Anti: Either maf trying way to hard or maf trying way to hard. Personally, I'm inclined to think town. 

for now

[Eliminate] Dragoknight

[disclose] vanilla townie

Hmmm. So far I kinda feel Lykos may be maf. His lack of reasoning makes him kinda sus imo. For now, I'll put my vote on him.

[Eliminate] Lykos

As for my reads:

Bean: The Ancient Bean

Lykos: initial thought he was town, but lack of contribution plus jumping on a vote make me think hes maf, likely chance of mafia

Baz: hard to tell but acting quite scummy, moderate chance of mafia

Anti: takes big risks to contribute, overall posts seem kinda off to me, moderate chance of mafia

Nicki: her posts kinda give off a weird vibe imo, slightly suspicious

Caimie: afk, neutral

Sophie: newcomer, not very active, neutral

Astra: doesn't really take risks and goes with the flow, neutral

Jelly: attacked n2 uncontested, but based off claims and him acting odd, possible chance of town

Newt: can't really get a read, hard to say, possible chance of town

Candy: puppeted d2, hard to read, moderate chance of town

Bok: attack n1 uncontested, likely town

Knightly: claims to have saved Bok and Jelly uncontested, likely town

Lia: helpful contributions on town's part, most probable town

16 minutes ago, Mr. Knightly said:

@Walpurgis Do you want me to roleclaim? I don't mind it just didn't feel like it would be helpful at all. I've been super busy but I'll do a real quick read on people. 

A role claim might help. I'm willing to believe you but the whole scenario seems kinda strange to me.

19 minutes ago, Mr. Knightly said:

Dragoknight: personally I find the way he contributes but doesn't say much other than he thinks Bean is sus is suspicious to me. 

Also, I've said a lot more than I think Bean is sus. Please don't wagon me because you aren't reading.......

Sure, I don't mind at all. I am the priest and I had two bottles of holy water which allowed me to save Jelly and Bok.

1 minute ago, Dragoknight said:

Also, I've said a lot more than I think Bean is sus. Please don't wagon me because you aren't reading.......

oof must'a missed it sorry. your reads on the rest seem pretty townie to me so 

[unvote] Dragoknight 

[eliminate] Lykos

I forgot about Nicki earlier tbh. She seems suspicious to me as well due to her lack of reads, but maybe I missed it?

31 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

Lykos: initial thought he was town, but lack of contribution plus jumping on a vote make me think hes maf, likely chance of mafia

Sorry but as you know my contribution is always low when i'm town, so that helps to understand i'm indeed town.

Jumping on a vote, i voted you last day phase it's not the first time and you did the same too when Bean voted for me and you said "ok i will follow bean" something like that i don't remember very well what you wrote in that post

Talking about Knightly's role, i remember i had a similar role in the first what lurks below game, so i think he's telling the truth. Anyway i'm not sharing my read because i'm not sure about them, so i prefer to take more time and share them another day.

12 minutes ago, Sopheria said:

oh ok sorry

but isn't it a bit odd you mention something that should be a secret?

Yep.

thisisbait.png

Also Drago, you say I'm acting scummy but you don't say how?

And idk why Lia is voting Knightly when he's like the closest thing to a confirmed Townie we have. He explained how he saved 2 people and they both confirmed it. I doubt he would lie about something like that as a bluff so early into a setup like this.

That said, I believe Jelly and Nicki are the next most likely to be non-mafia as Kiet condemned them both. (And myself, FWIW, as he voted and tried to pressure me nonstop for 2 days before he flipped.)

so far my suspicions lie with caimie, astra, and lykos. the first two because they usually never post anyway but have made some sus posts (in my eyes) this game. lykos because kiet pinned him as town and flipped and i had read him as possibly not town.

15 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

Yep.

thisisbait.png

Also Drago, you say I'm acting scummy but you don't say how?

And idk why Lia is voting Knightly when he's like the closest thing to a confirmed Townie we have. He explained how he saved 2 people and they both confirmed it. I doubt he would lie about something like that as a bluff so early into a setup like this.

That said, I believe Jelly and Nicki are the next most likely to be non-mafia as Kiet condemned them both. (And myself, FWIW, as he voted and tried to pressure me nonstop for 2 days before he flipped.)

A mafia pressuring/voting another mafia member is like a reaaaally common strategy, and you using that as a "proof" you are town only makes you more suspicious, specially considering that kiets pressure never worked ¯\_(ツ)_/¯