[November 5 - Ending] Death Is Not The End Mafia

I'm inclined to believe Alaris, I don't think his behavior was all that scummy, and his arguments made sense.
I also don't think the Shaman would be maf-aligned, because then wouldn't the maf peeps have way too much power? 
My vote'll stay the same as last day I think
[Eliminate] Astra

Defend myself? What am I defending myself from? If it's the creepy girl, then I don't have much besides being clueless to what the role did prior to it being explained to me. I'm telling the truth about having a doll so I don't know how there are multiple dolls when there is suppose to be only one doll. If that's not the case, then what am I under fire for? 

• Veterans

more tempted to [vote] drakyle right now. the reasoning is, perhaps, a bit lacking, but I just get the feeling that he's maf due to behavior in posts.

and it seems pretty certain that alaris is lyncher or phantom.

5 minutes ago, andracass said:

more tempted to [vote] drakyle right now. the reasoning is, perhaps, a bit lacking, but I just get the feeling that he's maf due to behavior in posts.

i dont blame ya, i can easily see why you would suspect me and my reason being lacking is one way to look at it since it's purely based upon me just feeling like i don't trust Astra is telling the truth but you don't know what i'm thinking so you can't tell if this is the truth only that is what i'm claiming the reason to be and though it's true i know it's hard to take someone's word for anything in mafia, especially a closed setup

56 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

i dont blame ya, i can easily see why you would suspect me and my reason being lacking is one way to look at it since it's purely based upon me just feeling like i don't trust Astra is telling the truth but you don't know what i'm thinking so you can't tell if this is the truth only that is what i'm claiming the reason to be and though it's true i know it's hard to take someone's word for anything in mafia, especially a closed setup

You can trust me. Unless you're TP or maf, of course. But then you can act like you trust me or something. (It will look cool ya saying "i can trust nobody but yahy cause i want to!"

1 hour ago, andracass said:

Alaris has double vote or something, shall we play around that?

Hard to tell where the votes stack up at currently and if any of them will shift, such an interesting day phase to have learned the existance of a Shaman and possible and very likely existance of a Creepy Girl.

23 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Hard to tell where the votes stack up at currently and if any of them will shift, such an interesting day phase to have learned the existance of a Shaman and possible and very likely existance of a Creepy Girl.

I have a way to confirm this, wait a sec

3 hours ago, andracass said:

Also, i sort of trust drakyle somehow, yet i'll keep my guard up.

If he's really my son, pretty sure he wouldn't be maf. Buuuuuut it is still possible.

If i can't be trusted, what value do i even hold to the town and my fellow townies? only i know my role but i will not reveal it until next day phase for reasons i can explain at that time should i survive that long.

43 minutes ago, Yahen said:

Also, i sort of trust drakyle somehow, yet i'll keep my guard up.

If he's really my son, pretty sure he wouldn't be maf. Buuuuuut it is still possible.

just trust your gut instinct, if it tells you to not trust me or to vote me then do so, i find gut instinct tends to not be so easily fooled as one's heart or mind.