[November 5 - Ending] Death Is Not The End Mafia

ok so im gonna gather the vote reasons on Astra here (this is from last day phase)

Myself: "It's not that you are intended to die, by holding that doll you become a target the creepy girl will try to see killed, if ya pass it on getting you killed wastes the Creepy Girl's time heck i feel like either you or Astra is the creepy girl, though i would say Astra as they following my reveal of the creepy girl's ability claimed to have a doll too which only gives out one and ONLY one ever, that said you claimed to have it first and seemed to not understand the gravity of that doll so im more inclined to scum stare at Astra" ((this was being said to Yahen at the time))

DigitalAmber: "With everyone, two dolls is sketchy and it makes sense the original is real."

Jace Stormkirk: "it does seem to be a little sketch that there is two dolls in the game" ((keep in mind Jace claimed to have forgot the game was going on or something and basically rushed out 3 comments and his vote))

Bok Choi: "I'm inclined to believe Alaris, I don't think his behavior was all that scummy, and his arguments made sense.
I also don't think the Shaman would be maf-aligned, because then wouldn't the maf peeps have way too much power? 
My vote'll stay the same as last day I think" ((keep in mind Bok Choi unvoted Astra later due to gut feeling or something))

I'm gonna pressure vote Amber as they are the only one to not have much other reason to vote Astra other than saying 'i agree with what others have said, so i will join the wagon'

[Eliminate] DigitalAmber

40 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

I'm gonna pressure vote Amber as they are the only one to not have much other reason to vote Astra other than saying 'i agree with what others have said, so i will join the wagon'

[Eliminate] DigitalAmber

I'll search for amber topics around the game; brb

Edited by Yahen
Mispell

Ok, i'm not entirely sure of this one, but it really looks better than the other options.

I'll jump on it for now. Maybe with more info i can change this vote.

[Eliminate DigitalAmber]

• Hmm 1

Regarding the situation about the dolls, last night, I passed my doll onto to you Drakyle as a way to convince you I had a doll. Also, Yahen is telling to truth about having a doll too since I did receive another doll so there are multiple dolls out there. Whether or not there are more than the two dolls that have been mentioned, I have no idea.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

I'm not fully inclined to believe Drak's claim right away. Their overwillingness to point suspicion seems odd to me.

point suspicion? i dont think you noticed the part where i myself named myself as a suspect and pointed out why people would suspect me, i'm just noting that Amber is the only one without much reason other than what started the voting as their reason they hopped on the wagon

• Hmm 1

20 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

I'm not fully inclined to believe Drak's claim right away. Their overwillingness to point suspicion seems odd to me.

If you can trust me, you can trust him

My background assures that it makes sense for my son to be an exorcist.

16 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

point suspicion? i dont think you noticed the part where i myself named myself as a suspect and pointed out why people would suspect me, i'm just noting that Amber is the only one without much reason other than what started the voting as their reason they hopped on the wagon

I just voted him to put pressure on tbh -since i believed your basis to vote him-even if he's town, a roleclaim would be nice info, we have time to rethink and unvote, even to find another sus person

• Hmm 1

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

i see dead emotes, anyway ignoring them they dead now they don't matter 😛

Back to the topic at hand, everyone seems so quiet.

How do ya see who reacted?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

i see dead emotes, anyway ignoring them they dead now they don't matter 😛

Back to the topic at hand, everyone seems so quiet.

Yeah, everyone is missing. This is weird as hell.

But maybe it is something like timezones

I'm taking my sleep medicine rn btw

5 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

their name is next to the reacts you got, for example, Lykos and his hand reacted to your semi latest post

I must be blind, can you printscreen it? I'm just seeing the reaction

Also Lykos watch where you put your hand  😡

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jelly said:

yahen has been far too chatty for me to be comfortable with.

[eliminate] yahen

Jelly welly, can i get ya opinion on those involved (including myself) in the bandwagon yesterday on Astra?

47 minutes ago, Jelly said:

yahen has been far too chatty for me to be comfortable with.

[eliminate] yahen

Now that i'm comfortable around drakyle being my son, i see no problem in talking a lot with ze

yet i've spammed sort of an offtopic here but i did a post (on the wrong section btw) about that