Starvation Mafia[Gingerbread Man and Town won]

DigitalAmber

If no one's going to talk today, I'll just... [eliminate] Eric 

This way, all suspicious parties get lynched, yes? Amine and Eric aren't talking when this day's all about them, + Lia's suspicion of me. It doesn't matter if I get lynched at this point anyways. Let's end this, then?

An impartial observer stood among the hostile, tired crowd, his cloak hiding his inhuman body. They were tired of bloodshed yet couldn’t stop. There was no meaning to the slaughter anymore, just finger pointing without resistance or evidence. They didn’t seem to care if they lived or died, and it was tragic compared to how lively the town had been before. The finger pointing continued to go on, a lone figure selected for today’s slaughtering. Everything seemed fine with the bloody precedents the town had recently set. Suddenly, the figure felt an urge, a draw towards a more vocal figure. He pointed his hand and yelled,’ its him, its Eric!’ The crowd blindly obeyed, pulling him up to the stand for execution, not even questioning the legitimacy of the claim. It sickened the figure. A final few hours remained before execution, and as it drew near one last final cry was heard. A cry accusing the cloaked figure himself. The figure laughed at their arrogance, stupidity, and blindness. To think they could catch him! Their hands stretched out, yet they couldn’t catch the figure, who delighted in staying a millimeter out of reach. He pulled back his cloak, revealing his inhuman face, his tasty body. The Gingerbread Man ran, pulling the gulliotine down and running, gleefully laughing, “You can’t catch the Gingerbread Man”

Amine is the Vigilante 

Eric is the Spy

Both Are now dead. 

Bazaro is the Gingerbread Man. The 3rd party has won the game. The town also wins with the elimination of the last mafia, Eric.

1. Newt- Roleblocker

2. Lykos- Cat Lady/Man

3. Caimie- Loudmouth

4. Bean- Treestump

5. Lia- Avenger

6. Nano- Watcher

7. Andracass- Rainmaker

8. Astra- Gardener(makes a good item for their own consumption each night. The item is randomly given to any visitor if they visit)

9. Mimi- Thief

10. Eric- Spy

11. Bok- Trapper

12. Kiet- Sleepwalker

13. Draykle- Chef

14. L’Belle- Baker

15. Jace Stormkirk- Junior Baker

16. Nicki- Doctor

17. Alaris- Cop

18. Amine- Vigilantee

19. Bazaro- Gingerbread Man

Heh. Funny thing about the cannibalism...

I planned on our vigilante only being allowed to eat a signed bread. Afterwards I’d tell him he was a cannibal and has to kill to eat, with each victim providing food.