[IC] TotMV:G2: The Ballroom (Travel Phase)

Chevaleresse

Navin shook his head in response to Liliya. ”No, I am afraid it does not work that way. I create explosions, but the way I create them means that I am not usually taking the brunt of the blasts; I control their direction. I am not fireproof. But, no, I have potions as well, I do not think the burn is worth spending any resources on. I had been hoping that someone would be able to help without depleting anything, but if not... ah, I will be able to bear it. It could have been much worse.”

"Oh yeah, really could have been. He could have died, don't think any of us want to have to explain that to LOTUS or whoever, or to clean up the mess. I might have stepped in myself, but my way of doing things tends to involve a lot of cutting things lethally. . .point is, good job. As far as healing goes, I think Isobel has some healing poppies or something that might numb the pain? There was also a catholic dude who was doing some healing I think, Atton? Don't really know everyone around here though. Bridgett, Spicy, you two don't have any healing stuff, right?"

It was always a bit difficult to keep track of all the support stuff going on in a battle. Maybe a bit of tunnel vision, but it worked for Liliya. It was easier to do the predictions if she was paying attention to the pertinent stuff, and when she had to do them so often, every bit of ease helped.

Bridgett let out a little "eep" when the attention was turned on to her again. She totally wasn't trying to sneak out of the room to get away from the crowd not at all. "Umm...I sort of have some healing it's not much and it's supposed to help protect you as well. If you want I can cast that for you?" Bridgett quietly answered the question.  

18 hours ago, Hal Henderics said:

Dackly, meanwhile, seems to have stumbled onto something glorious.

"Well now, what is this?" she says, looking at the glowing weapons, and various looted treasures, just sitting out in the open.

Her grin widens when she reads the label on the bottle of Sovereign Glue.

Mot slowly but surely rode inside of the ballroom on his pale, gasoline fueled steed, glancing around the room a little as he approached Dackly and the treasure cache. A few moments passed as he took the time to look it up and down, a slight whistling sound audible from inside his helmet just before he turned to face the odd looking snake person inspecting a bottle to say, "Howdy! Ain't seen you around these parts before, my name's Mot, what's yours?".

"Yes, that... would have been something unfortunate, that is for sure. With where we are right now, especially, I have not got the slightest clue how we would have dealt with it." Navin let out a breath. "It is a problem over with, at least, for now." Navin then turned to Bridgett, speaking politely and calmly. "Yes, a minor heal would suffice. If you would be so kind as to provide that for me, I would appreciate it."

18 hours ago, Hal Henderics said:

"Well hello there, new friend!  My name is Dackly, the most amazing and incredible gorgon you'll ever meet." she winks with one eye, striking a pose.

"And this large hunk of rock is Gozer, my best friend in the entire multiverse!"

In one smooth movement; Mot gently leaned his ride to the side, and parked it on the spot as he said,"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Dackly, and you too Gozer! How long have the two of you been around these parts anyway? And what's the deal with this large pile of acquisitive? Uhh..loot I mean"

"Umm...OKay then." She looks over to Liliya "Umm..it will affect you as well since its meant for multiple people so don't worry about things it doesn't hurt." She said with a bit of a smile "Okay ready Mornings Arrow." she says looking at her necklace which lights up "Yes, My Lady." the necklace chimed as a light blue magical circle appeared underneath her "Hurstwic." the necklace chimed again as separate barriers appear around Bridgett, Navin, and  Liliya. A little bit passes and Navin feels the little damage he took healing after a bit longer the barriers drops from the three "Was that enough to heal you up?" Bridgett asked Navin 

"Not even the titanic greatsword over there? Because I reckon that's enough to start an entire roadside attraction with, 'specially with the way it shines in the light just so...of course it's not as ridiculous as the lance I've got, but it don't take much to entertain regular folk," Mot said as he slowly but surely took off his helmet.

"Oooh... Lance!"

Dackly is already pulling out a square of metal, which she unfolds into a strange looking pot, roughly as big as she is.

"If you want, I can throw that in the soup too.  This pot can combine anything you place inside it." She comments, hefting the swords onto the pot already.

"Well I don't know...a really good friend of mine did make it for me, and I'm not really sure if I should melt it down, even if it is too long for me to use properly," Mot said as he raised an eyebrow at the pair while they did their work.

Mot slowly but surely moved his hand down to his Mateba Autorevolver, making sure to turn to face an empty side of the ballroom before he swiftly pulled it out and casually twirled it around for a bit on one finger as he said, "Revolvers, they're the first kind of gun I learned to appreciate, this particular gun is the Mateba Autorevolver, it's a bit clunky, and it's not as fast as a proper semi automatic, but it's a lot more reliable."

"I'm fond of stabby weapons, like... This spear." Dackly says, summoning a spear made of black and white magic.

She tosses it into the pot.

"Hold still." Dackly says, dragging the pot filled with melted steel and magical spears over to his holster.

She starts pouring the slop into his leather holster, but before he can react, the liquid seemingly solidifies in the leather gun-holding receptical, until a brand new autopistol is sitting there as though it were made to fit it, It glows with white and black energy.

"Yup, that works on anything I dump in this pot." She says, waiting for his reaction.

Mot had a look of visible discomfort on his face as the gorgon lady brazenly invaded his personal space and poured some weird liquid inside of his holster faster than he could say, "Now just hold your horses there missy," and in fact he only managed to say that after the liquid she poured started to solidify inside of his holster in the form of a black and white Autorevolver. He hesitantly moved his hand down to touch the brand new gun, slowly raising it up to his eyes to stare at it for a moment before he asked, "...huh? How did you just make an entire pistol with that pot of yours?"

"I didn't" She shakes her head.

"This pot turns whatever you put in it into Concepts, and they keep acting like concepts."

"So, if I pour rocks into a bottle, they becomes a drink, if I pour water into an ingot cast, it becomes metal."

She pauses.

"And if I pour a Lance, two swords, and some other bits into a Gun Holster..." She leads on.

"It becomes a real masher of a gun...well alright then, I give in! I'll fork over the lance, since I don't think that Mar would actually mind now that I think about it, especially if it can still hold a candle to the old Orcish Mercy." Mot slowly but surely unhooked the massive whopper of the alleged lance as he slowly lifted it up in one hand, and took a couple of steps towards the pot and Dackly herself.

Smiling, Dackly grabs it, and slowly feeds it into the crackpot, like feeding a log into a woodchipper, it slowly sinks down into the pot in a cartoonish fashion.

She then does the same thing with her Dawn Break, the two Sun and Moon swords, and a small bottle of Glue, which she tosses in almost as an afterthought.

Stirring it until it's color begins to shift, She pours a quarter of the liquid into his holster, where it turns into a silvery red gun.

"The power of a god...!"

"In the palm of our hands!"

Dackly cackles maniacal after shouting her proclamation at the top of her lungs, throwing her head back in Mad, tear filled laughter as she pulls the gun out of it's holster and hands it to Mot.

The laughter seemed to have summoned an actual god, as Mitsurugi came into view around a corner. "Dare I ask what, exactly, you've done over here?" Generally, a mortal claiming godly power in such a fashion was followed up with actions necessitating a good smiting by proper godly powers, or at the very least ones that would sorely tempt an individual with the ability. The person doing the claiming was one known for her rather. . . unorthodox magics, as well, which made the goddess doubly worried about what was going on.

"Oh, hi there!  I just used Alchemy to create a kickass weapon out of some boring weapons we got from those hodunk medival dudes."  Dackly explains, gesturing to the pot of strange fluids, and the Gun that she apparently pulled out of it.

"Want one?  I can get you set up girl!"

Mitsurugi glanced between Dackly, the gun, and the pot dubiously. "You're positive this one won't come to life as well?" It was true that a powerful weapon would serve her well against similar foes, though with Gensokyo coming up in her thoughts in the way it had, she was reluctant to stop the usage of her current weapon. At the same time, further use would only continue to wear at the weapon. . . And dithering would serve no purpose. She didn't even know if a viable replacement was available yet. 

"Is that disappointment I hear, dear Mitsurugi?" Dackly closes her eye, putting a hand to her ear.

"It won't come to life unless I pour it into a container which Life belongs in.  I could pour it into that katana sheath of yours, and it would turn into a brand new, fitted katana."  Dackly explains, with a tempting tone in her voice.

"If you're positive it would not harm the sheath itself, then I see no harm in trying." She doubted, from what she knew of the snake woman's odd sort of magic, that it would do so, but she was rather protective of the sheath for obvious reasons. Mistakes and flukes happened every day, and it would weigh on her deeply if one of the souls within was harmed further by the process - nevermind the implications it had for her own survival.