Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

I really don't know what to put in spoiler so i say there is one but it's not story related:

Spoiler

You can find a Seviper egg in the Venam's Graveyard, access from the last room in venam gym before her. The third room basically. 

Just now, ste237 said:

I really don't know what to put in spoiler so i say there is one but it's not story related:

Hide contents

You can find a Seviper egg in the Venam's Graveyard, access from the last room in venam gym before her. The third room basically. 

how did you get in there?

Also where can i get ladyba i have searched everywhere in sheridian

also rowlet can be found by the mossy rock (terajuma island, after completing helpcenter quest with the timburr)

Edited by Fabidieboy4

2 hours ago, Fabidieboy4 said:

Also where can i get ladyba i have searched everywhere in sheridian

also rowlet can be found by the mossy rock (terajuma island, after completing helpcenter quest with the timburr)

Which quest is that? I can't find it on the list in the village edit nvm haha I'm so sorry!!

Edited by Yellowspaghetti

On 6/3/2017 at 0:19 PM, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

You can find Litten in the entrance from east gearen to west.You will need a gourmet treat.Also i found it at night but i dont know if it it appears at daytime as well.

If you have surf you can find a Heracross in sheridan

In carotos mountain one of the Sec has a Saladin

Talonflame in Route 9(where Erin lives)

If you complete the quests in Grand Dream City you get an Eevee

Lastly i found a Charjabug on route 3

Edit:Oh yeah and rockruff on goldenwood cave

Spoiler

i cant seem to find the Litten you mentioned anywhere in the entrance or around, can you post a pic so i can know if im looking in the wrong place or something? (edit) nevermind i actually found it popped up for me in the Morning

Edited by GOAT Mcgree
another oh there it is moment

12 hours ago, Fabidieboy4 said:

Spoiler

You have to go in the final room before the arena and make another combination of poisons.

I only remember Blue+Green+Red ;

i suppose the other 2 combinations because i forgot these eheh: Green+Red+Yellow ; Blue+Red+Yellow

If the last 2 combinations are wrong just try to combine once 3 colours and once 4 colours.

7 hours ago, LeonVermillion said:

Is Grubbin and it's evo available in this game? if yes, where you could find one?

Spoiler

You can find grubbin in the grass in Sheridan Village

Edited by ste237

9 minutes ago, ste237 said:
  Hide contents

You have to go in the final room before the arena and make another combination of poisons.

I only remember Blue+Green+Red ;

i suppose the other 2 combinations because i forgot these eheh: Green+Red+Yellow ; Blue+Red+Yellow

If the last 2 combinations are wrong just try to combine once 3 colours and once 4 colours.

Reveal hidden contents

You can find grubbin in the grass in Sheridan Village

Thank you!!

1 minute ago, Twilightwing said:
  Hide contents

Where do you start the quest?

Spoiler

At River's End. You'll need surf. You can get there either up from Route2 or Down from Route3.

4 minutes ago, DeathBoo said:
  Hide contents

At River's End. You'll need surf. You can get there either up from Route2 or Down from Route3.

Spoiler

Man didnt know you could access to this quest at this stage, welp picking up the game after beating amber time to relearn the routes of rejuv