Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

It's the rarest encounter, so it's not surprising you're having trouble finding it.

Are you talking about in Amethyst Grotto too? Because if it's there....

My life would be a lie.

On a different note, does anyone know the specific criteria for finding Stunky in Gearen? I want it for my dark Monotype but I'm not finding it.

• Veterans

My life would be a lie.

On a different note, does anyone know the specific criteria for finding Stunky in Gearen? I want it for my dark Monotype but I'm not finding it.

Nope, it's only in Kristolica palace. Someone mentioned they found it in Amethyst cave though, but that may have to be changed.

Is there a particular time to try waking up zubats in carotos cave with flash ?
Because right now , the cave is not dark , therefore it says that i can't use flash

EDIT :

The first time i entered the cave i didn't have flash , so next time i had to " talk " to my previous position to reactivate the dialogue , then it asked me if i wanted to use flash , don't know if bug or something , but that was kinda not-that-logical way to activate the event

Edited by EvaKing

My life would be a lie.

http://i.imgur.com/dOVn1HY.png

Found him pretty easy tbh and the pokedex only mentions he can only be found in gearen city only, which is the mansion only.

Secondary question, I saw the location guide saying the following for Carvanha: Mysterious Fountain Help Request(Sheridan) Route 11, Terajuma Jungle, Kugearen Woods (Surf & Good/Old rod). Since Terajuma Jungle and Kugearen Woods are much farther in the game and the request I don't think the request exists anymore as of V7, I went to the Route 11 possibility to see when that is. But I don't believe Route 11 exists, so does that mean Route 1, and if so, what are the criteria, and if not, what does it mean?

Edited by BananananaK

Route 11 does exist. It's east of Akuwa Town, but I've never seen it there. I've seen more Wingull and Pelipper than anything. I can try later this evening and see if I can find any since I'm training on Route 5.

Ohhhh. That makes more sense. (Sidenote: I got a Carvahna, so I no longer need help)

• Upvote 1

• Veterans

*Cough* Grammatical Error: Shellgon; N/A *Cough*

*coughs*

what spelling error were you talking about again because i don't see any :]

fixed it

*coughs*

what spelling error were you talking about again because i don't see any :]

fixed it

*Cough* Semicolon *Cough*

Sidenote: If anyone knows the time frame and general location for Caterpie in Gearen City, I would 'preciate it.

Edited by BananananaK

Does anyone know where Castform is? o:
Is it an event or anything in Terajuma Jungle? I've tried searching here already but I didn't seem to see anything about it. x.x

Where can i get the Claw Fossil? Also, is there any special condition to get Shroomish?

To get the Claw Fossil you pretty much want to repeatedly soft reset in front of a mineable rock until you get one, and there is no specific condition for Shroomish, it's simply a nightmare to find.

• Veterans

Too many pokemon are unavaible or a part of a long shot mystery egg.

Remember, the game is a work in progress. All mons will eventually be available, you just have to be patient.

So, I need Caterpie locations. It isn't in Gearen City from what I can tell (Someone probably just messed it up since it is in the HP EV area), and I'm not finding it in the Route 2 grass, sooo, halp?

Edit: I feel like they should mention that Caterpie is in headbuttable trees in the location guide >.>

Edited by BananananaK

• 2 weeks later...

So the guide says that the Plume fossil is obtainable via mining. I have mined for a while and still haven't found it even though I have found every other fossil except for the other Gen 5 fossil. I am on V7 btw. So is it just really rare or is the location just mislabeled?

Edited by FennekMaster

So the guide says that the Plume fossil is obtainable via mining. I have mined for a while and still haven't found it even though I have found every other fossil except for the other Gen 5 fossil. I am on V7 btw. So is it just really rare or is the location just mislabeled?

Same here. I feel like it might be incorrect honestly.