Nice to meet you all!

Swamp King

Hello everyone!

My name is Theodore but you can call me Ted (or Swamp King like my forum's name).

I have known of this forum for some time now but just recently I decided that I had to join.

I have played most of the games of this forum (Reborn, Rejuvenation, Desolation) and I was shocked in a good way! I didn't believe that a Pokemon game could be this interesting!

Now about me! I will start with my characteristics. I am a bit shy and polite but when I get comfortable with a person my personality changes and I start teasing them :)

I enjoy watching anime (Pokemon was the first anime I've ever watched), playing sports, hanging out with my friends and some times when I have the inspiration I am secretly writing down ideas which I could use in creating a Pokemon game of my own (although I am not confident that I will actually make it in the end but I just do it as a hobby).

Finally, I have to say that I am very proud that I made a friend of mine, who was making fun of Pokemon, to actually love them and in a duration of a year he has played almost all of the franchise's games ;)

That's it for my introduction! I hope I fit in well in this forum and possibly get to know you better and make friends with you!

P.S. I am not from a country that has English as its main language so if I make any spelling errors or if something sounds weird as I have written it and you don't understand it, I am sorry in advance :)

15 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

ahahahaaha I couldn't stop laughing for some reason!

16 minutes ago, Pμrple said:

Welcome to reborn ! 

Thanks for the warm welcome!

10 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Welcome to Reborn Ted, enjoy your stay~

Thank you very much! I am sure that I will have a great time in this forum!!

4 hours ago, LykosHand said:

Welcome in this forum :D, i hope that you will have fun here ^^

Thanks! I certainly have up till now! I am also excited since reborn is over 90 % complete! I joined during an exciting time!

4 hours ago, Wolfox said:

welcome to reborn

3 hours ago, FairFamily said:

Welcome.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

2 hours ago, seki108 said:

59baa6bdeb8d7_Welcometo2.png.3ab080ab7748228ec292224523bf87be.png

......I mean, welcome to the forums

Hahaha thank you thank you!

2 hours ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

welcome to reborn! i ama local bard who found these pictures that is worthy of a name like swamp king

mega swampert.jpg

swampert.jpg

Wooah! These images are awesome! Well Swampert is on its own awesome but these designs are really something!

2 hours ago, Paul25 said:

Welcome to our forums~

Reveal hidden contents

*Greets with a Bouquet of flowers*

Thank you very much!

Spoiler

Bouquet of flowers gladly accepted!

12 hours ago, Brakk said:

Welcome to Reborn!

Unbenannt.png.9f0209a03ba4140bb96ff49fc62915a5.pngSwampert.png.bb5ed37fba8188dc30f7c3099c3b9428.png = You ???

Thanks for the welcome! Ermmm, I really like swampert but I have no idea what this is about :D

7 hours ago, Juniper said:

Whaddup paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal,

enjoy your stay.

or else....

Thanks! I will definitely enjoy my time here!

6 hours ago, Dragoknight said:

Howdy Swamp King! Gotta say, great name. Swampert is awesome! The true lord of the swamp!

Welcome to Reborn! Glad to have ya! Enjoy your stay here, your majesty!

Thank you sir knight! Your profile picture is awesome! I really like the idea behind it. Now dragoknight is a true dragon knight!

6 hours ago, Filthy Casual said:

I'll say this: your profile picture is the only correct profile picture, lol. Welcome!

Hahaha thanks! I am trying to be as realistic as possible :D

3 hours ago, Swamp King said:

Thanks for the welcome! Ermmm, I really like swampert but I have no idea what this is about :D

That is Ted Mosby from "How I met your mother". He is a common character, but when you dont know him, nevermind :)

3 hours ago, Nagisa_Hideyoshi said:

Welcome to Reborn, Ted! Do enjoy your stay and be sure to visit Reborn's resident exhibits Showdown Server and Discord Channel too!

Thank you! I will give it a try!

20 minutes ago, Brakk said:

That is Ted Mosby from "How I met your mother". He is a common character, but when you dont know him, nevermind :)

Ooo now I checked it and understood what you meant :)

Well I am not from America and haven't watched the show so it couldn't be helped I guess!