Favorite moment

Damage

Not sure if this has been done before but I'm curious about what everyone's favorite moment in this game was. My favorite from my first playthrough till now (still haven't finished 13 but this moment is just so damn awesome). The battle with Solaris. He's an awesome villain and I think I'd be afraid of him in person. (I'm a 6ft 200 pound frat man and this individual is terrifying) The entire scene at the volcano from start to finish was just epic. Normally I hate volcanos in any action based story since it's been done to death but the setup, the stakes and that perfect music. Seriously it's my favorite bit of music which says a lot since this game's music is phenomenal. The most epic moment was the first time we fought and he seriously says he can beat me with one pokemon I started laughing hysterically then crying equally hysterically when I saw what was going to "delete" me. Kind of wondering how Amaria stopped it with one attack. Well that's my moment. Please share as this game is full of awesome moments.

Solaris for champion!

I wish I had a screenshot of Saphira Hyper Beaming him through the wall, but I'm too lazy to go find my save from near there. Oh well.

The order of events is: Battle Sirius at the Yureyu Building, and choose to stop Sigmund when prompted (in Tanzan Cove, I mean). Best alt path because Laura tells you stuff, too.

Edited by Lost Lore

I lied, have a screenshot because I'm procrastinating

ZdLn81c.png

Literally.

That is my favourite moment, hands-down, I'm inclined to agree. That and anything Cain or Radomus says, ever. Especially when the latter is being entirely too self-aware

Oh yes, and setting foot in South Aventurine Woods for the first time felt so... refreshing. I don't know why it was there specifically, but something about that place speaks to me.

When Corey jumped off the bridge I had to check to see if this was really Pokemon going this far. Leaving the city was definitely nice. Kind of crazy to think about how much time you spend there. Nice Screen shot, Saphira is a total bad ass. Radomus and Cain are great, and Radomus' poke at the main character not talking made my day.

Every time Radomus appears on the screen ever. Like seriously, between his witty dialogue, his collection of outfits, and the fact that I still have no idea where he is or whether I can trust him Radomus is by far the best character in the game in my opinion.

If I had to pick one moment in particular it would probably be the point at which he disguises himself as a meteor grunt before letting you up on top of the maze. At that point I was just like ...whoa.

That was cool, me personally when he played Grunt I thought I was trapped. imo Radomus is a bad guy. He clearly takes the player's intelligence and strength into consideration (if you choose to side with him) but he still does his sketchy disappearing act instead of giving back the ring. Give us the ring ya thief! But yeah when he talks it's always a good time.

Paraphrased:

Cain: Uh... what are you doing?

Terra: ur mom lol

Cain: *Player Character*, please tell me I'm not this bad...

Any character that can manage to make Cain flustered gets bonus points in my book. Radomus is smart and cunning enough to get under anyone's skin, and Terra just doesn't give a fuck.

Gameplay-wise, my favorite moment was the battle against Ditto-Arceus, only because of how anticlimactic it ended up being.

Parson El would like to battle.

Parson El sent out Arceus! Go Magnezone!

Foe Arceus used Focus Blast! It's Super-Effective!

Magnezone held on with Sturdy!

Magnezone used Mirror Coat!

Foe Arceus fainted!

Anything Cain says wins my award for best humoristic moment (well also Radomus as a grunt, and Gossip Gardevoir's interview to Aya in the TV, aaand when Terra hides that giant mallet on her ass and Cain is all like Whaaaa...?!?).

As for battle-wise moment, my favourites have been the "impossible level" kind of battle. The Dittarceus, Solaris Garchomp, the friggin gargantuan Steelix, the PULSE Abra.... but my most favourite, cuz was the first, was the mechanightmare one. I was going like "hey u little firefox, come with me I'm gonna give u a home", and then that giantic lvl 45 klingklang appeared (and that was a thing at that time because the level cap was 25 I think). It killed me.so.many.times. At the end I was doubting if I even wanted that vulpix anymore. That was the kind of battle that made me realise how of an ass reborn can be.

I like every of Terra's dialogues. They are just hilarious. And when you watch somedays after shofu's playthrough, you just laugh all the way. "GET OUTTA HERE!!" :]
aaaand i love the whole story line, shit is getting real, like everytime, i just love it. Probs to ame and the others who come up with them ideas :D

It´s probably not what the OP had in mind but I really like it when someone fights Taka and his Chatot the first time. Usually it goes from laughing at his ace to an "what the hell" mere seconds after it waas send out.

My favourite part is Shades Gym and his fight. His battle theme makes it my favourite fights as well.

• Administrators

Paraphrased:

Cain: Uh... what are you doing?

Terra: ur mom lol

Cain: *Player Character*, please tell me I'm not this bad...

As a subtle addition to this, after Cain asks, the player character awkwardly turns away.

• Developers

Corey jumping off the bridge was my favorite part (This sounds horrible, but hear me out)

Like... from that point on I knew that Reborn wasn't kidding around, and idk it really opened my eyes.

It was definitely a well done scene, and I applaud Ame for making it.

Cain and Terra interacting was absurdly hilarious, and most of Cain's scenes as well (with Hardy and Aya in ep13, that Meteor grunt in the base of Pyrous mountain...)

Still, I think what marked me most in the game were the character deaths. Specially Corey's, because that was the first and I didn't see it coming at all.

I didn't believe it until I reached the Lapis Ward, and than all I could think was "Holy... what the hell is this game?", between shocked and thrilled. Guess that's when I really fell in love with Reborn. XD

Everything and i mean EVERYTHING...but seriously Cain (my favorite), Radomus, Gossip Gardevoir and of course Terra. I like them all and almost anything they say makes me laugh. Another thing was the infamous Solaris Garchomp, the first time i saw it i didn't believe my eyes, at the time i didn't know that you can actually continue after losing that battle so i used a FEAR strategy to kill him

Favorite moment? Well, that´s difficult.

I really don´t know.

There is simply too much in this game I like. Pretty much everything with Cain, Radomus (I really hope he´ll show up again soon), Team Meteor, pwning Fern, the gym-battles, TERRAWR... So my favorite moment is probably most stuff in the game.

If I had to pick, I´d say probably everything that happened in Pyrous Mountain. I think losing a fight and having a character die after this made things personal for me, I am really waiting for some kind of rematch against Solaris. His garchomp seems to be his signature-pokemon and during the fight I was like "Ok, if I play carefully, I might win" and those feelings went to "I´M SO FUCKING DEAD!". Each fainting pokemon made me more and more desperate, until I eventually lost against Solaris.

(One day I´ll have the perfect team to pwn him even on this fight...)

He seems to be pure evil here, but at the same time I don´t really know if he is. I mean he let me go when I encountered him under the great stairs, but that was probably some part of his plan. And Team Meteor used to be better before Lin joined, so maybe Solaris used to be a good leader? I really don´t know much about him and that makes him kinda interesting to me. Also: Taka. Freaking Taka. I never know what to think of him. He´s all nice, but at the same time he´s just setting up a trap for you. In Beryl he tried to fight the player 3vs1, but at least we had Heather to fight Corey, and even then this fight was a bit difficult. And now on Pyrous Mountain he probably tried to get the player to his father to finish him off. He might be pretending to be nice, I think, just to lure the player into a trap.

And we also hear about Cal´s brother Blake, who "told Solaris that Cal was weak", which made me instantly believe that Blake is part of meteor (We´ll find out next episode ^^). And Cal himself trying to redeem himself after that freaking Garchomp slits Kiki´s throat and that poor Medicham gets thrown into the lava o___o I kinda feel bad for Cal, cuz he knew that he fucked up. And that reborn-theme that plays up there just shows you that shit is getting real.

I mean I already knew that after Corey jumped off the bridge, but I felt it like 5-times more in this whole scene.

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur