Let us Have Speculation for episode 14

Azeria

After the part with Heather, you have to go down to that Yureyu Power Plant and meet a meteor there, and I think it should be someone who is capable and trusted, so Lin sends Solaris to trade the ring for their hostage aya. And since you don´t wanna give him that ring, you get a rematch against him, cuz you are around level 75, so is his garchomp. And you´re going to PWN THAT MOFO AND AVENGE KIKI!

Just kidding. I don´t think this will happen in Episode 14, you probably go down to Yureyu again, but maybe very late in the game, or maybe not at all. Might be after saving Titania and Amaria.

The one who appears there might be some Admin, maybe Taka or ZEL. Or they send down Aster.

But the location makes me curious: If something happens, will Shade intervene? I mean it´s right in front of his gym.

He might be watching and help you if something bad happens during the exchange, because he seems to be a good guy. That might be the reason why Charlotte even chose that location. Imagine Shade appearing out of nowhere (like he apparently can), taking Aya away from the guy and trolling Team Meteor hardcore because then they no longer have a method of pressuring you to hand over the ring.

Blake. Well, if that guy is going to appear, so might Cal. Maybe you´re going to help him take down Blake, or Cal will fight Blake all by himself? Unlikely though. I think Blake is a very strong trainer and IF Cal appears, he´d have to team up with the player to fight him 12vs6 (Two teams against that one strong team) Or maybe Cal might not appear in this episode at all. Apparently Heather doesn´t like Blake that much, judging from the Episode 14 Teaser, and she commands her Salamence to attack. I guess the player is there, so what might happen is that Blake survives this, gets out his ice-pokemon and you have to fight him somehow. Either that or her Dragon-Flying-Type gets instantly pwnd by an ice-beam AND then Cal shows up. I really think he will somehow make an appearance.

Some people think that we´ll fight Ciel on Ametrine Peak, but I don´t think so. I think we´ll face her in the same arena as samson, because that field seems to be for both her and samson. Double damage for acrobatics, dragon-dance amplified, sing hits 100%. That´s some advantage a flying-trainer could use well, especially with an altaria that has sing and dragon dance. But maybe I´m wrong (probably).

If Cal is in the next episode then add Victoria, so want to see reactions.

God help us when we reach Ciel, she will be a threat considering a past experience with a certain gym leader with half of his team being part flying.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I don't think we're fighting Ciel anytime soon. Only Terra left the circus. Ciel and Samson are still there, likely to keep an eye on Agate City itself to make sure something doesn't come out and ambush everyone. Remember, we did catch a glimpse of a Meteor grunt upon entering Agate City, though he moves offscreen before our characters can spot him.

Team Meteor's usual mode of operations is to force everyone to leave and kill any who resist, but in the case of Agate City, nobody can. Something is happening in there.

Game mechanics speculation-

On water:

Water attacks deal 1.25 x the normal damage

Surf and Muddy Water do 1.5 their normal damage and never miss

activates swift swim, dry skin, and Hydration

Dive has -1 priority on landing only

Nature power becomes surf

Camouflage changes the user's type to water

Underwater terrain:

Weather is negated

Water attacks do 1.5 x the normal damage

Electric attacks do 1.25 x the normal damage

Fire attacks fizzle out, doing nothing at all.

solar beam does .5 x the normal damage

aqua ring heals 1/8 of the user's health

Clamp and whirlpool now last up to 8 turns.

Activates any ability activated by rain

Hurricane and thunder do not gain accuracy bonuses

Dive hits in one turn

Nature power becomes Water pulse

Camouflage changes the user's type to water

Edited by MetalKing1417

Hmm, anyone else find it curious how the Ferris Wheel is closed? Anyone want to bet we're going to be using it as part of the plan to retake Agate City?

I can just imagine Terra going up there to distract the Meteor grunts while we sneak in.

Terra's booty distracting the grunts? What about the knights and the Dames (Or whatever they're called!) We will have to deal with the grasshole still :(

Edited by amazingmagicsam

Hmm, anyone else find it curious how the Ferris Wheel is closed? Anyone want to bet we're going to be using it as part of the plan to retake Agate City?

I can just imagine Terra going up there to distract the Meteor grunts while we sneak in.

I just thought of something...What better place to install a Pulse Hypno to put the people of Agate to sleep without notice? The TOP OF THE FERRIES WHEEL! That cop is a Meteor in disguise!

I just thought of something...What better place to install a Pulse Hypno to put the people of Agate to sleep without notice? The TOP OF THE FERRIES WHEEL! That cop is a Meteor in disguise!

The problem with that is it would have to affect those in Agate Circus too if it was placed on top of the ferries wheel but it could be used to get into Agate City/be a hidden entrance for a meteor hideout.

The problem with that is it would have to affect those in Agate Circus too if it was placed on top of the ferries wheel but it could be used to get into Agate City/be a hidden entrance for a meteor hideout.

And it's a PULSE, we've seen the size of those things, I doubt no one would see a PULSE up there, especially with the Flying gym leader right there.

As for the ferris wheel's "future", there's the map. I think we'll need the wheel to get to the Glass Workstation and the Suspicious House at some point.

Edited by Etesian

Speaking of which, as we are all on about the HM Waterfall, don't mind me as I ask a question: Do you guys actually have a new HM Slave for Dive/Waterfall/Surf, or just slap it on to the sad water type which you like most in your team? Coz atm I hate my Lanturn, but I need Electric/Water Coverage, sooo......

And the next leader? I don't feel like it's Ciel. It feels more like Saphira coz Labradorra is closer. Buuuut we need a badge to enable Waterfall.

INB4 THE BADGE TO ENABLE WATERFALL IS AMARIA. AND SHE JUST DROPPED OFF A CLIFF.

Eh pardon the caps =3=

I think these things....

- TM order Waterfall,Rock Climb

Because if we look at the area's around us after the mounthan comes the dessert withs will probably not gonna have a waterfall.

Furthermore Rock Climb doesn't seem to have a valid way at the moment to go further towards the dessert or Titania and Amaria. Only side area's though like axew's egg

waterfall does seem to have a way's to them and probably a side entrance to a hideout of lovely villain of choice (whoever you gonna think is there)

- Feebas is non-event poke and dratini is event poke when he comes out whenever that may be

Because of the prism scale feebas would very likely not be a event poke because a repurchasable item for only on poke seems unlikely

and dratini seems to OP in any of his forms to be a non-event poke, so probably where gonna have to fight some strong poke like a dragonite lv100.

These where my thoughts and go on with your speculations I would be gladly to hear yours.

Srry for bad english if it was there

I think the next gym leader will probably be either Saphira or another one from the circus .

Laura getting kicked out of the e4 ?? Bennette obviously achieves goals .

Getting to see Eclipses soul burn was quite something. So no more challenging double battles I guess...

Can not wait doe ep 14

(This isn't so much episode 14 as it is future episodes in general)

So now that Eclipse is... "Dead", maybe we'll end up fighting Aester on his own at some point? And maybe his partner's death would start a character arc for him where he gradually sees the wrong in what he's doing.

On a side note, Sirius didn't realize he was doing Eclipse a favor by destroying her soul. If he had killed her in a normal way, she probably would have gone to he(insert double hockey sticks), but now, she has no soul or afterlife at all. Which I'd say is better than eternal torture.

Edited by Eagleby18

I think the next gym leader will probably be either Saphira or another one from the circus .

Laura getting kicked out of the e4 ?? Bennette obviously achieves goals .

Getting to see Eclipses soul burn was quite something. So no more challenging double battles I guess...

Can not wait doe ep 14

i honestly cant see saphira being next as saphira and amaria are two of the highest ranking leaders in reborn so with that said next two are chel and possibly hardy

Edited by sandy

(This isn't so much episode 14 as it is future episodes in general)

So now that Eclipse is... "Dead", maybe we'll end up fighting Aester on his own at some point? And maybe his partner's death would start a character arc for him where he gradually sees the wrong in what he's doing.

This. I have an odd feeling that the loss of his partner will cause him to defect from team meteor. Now that his partner is gone there is a very high chance he will have a change of heart and help out the player in taking down team meteor. Then again I'm just some crazy character theorist so we will just have to wait and see what happens, next episode or soon after.

Nah, we should let Aster rot and only realize the mistakes when Team Meteor is in ruins.

Yus.

On a side note, Sirius didn't realize he was doing Eclipse a favor by destroying her soul. If he had killed her in a normal way, she probably would have gone to he(insert double hockey sticks), but now, she has no soul or afterlife at all. Which I'd say is better than eternal torture.

Is it just me, or shouldn't it be thought of how important it was that 'the soul burns, but the body is left behind.' Perhaps there are some 'modifications' to control the body, since they deemed it use ful to bring with them.

Honestly, I don't think we can determine the order of the gyms at this point in time. The only gyms we don't have access to are Hardy's, Titania's, and Adrienn's. I'm predicting Hardy is going to be the next leader leading to the events of going into the dessert. Let's be honest here: when has getting an HM ever been easy? I don't think Ame is going to cram HMs so closely because we just go both Dive and Surf this episode. Maybe we'll fight Terra/Ciel next episode, but we definitely won't be getting Fly until we come back to Agate.