Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Sticker Guide (Episode 19)

CURIE

Question

1 hour ago, Dionios4 said:

About #3 the boy is not near the shades gym .. and yes I spoke to his mother 

and if he isn't there on a windy day, go back to the mothers house post-city restoration and she'll give you the sticker anyways.

• Like 1

Currently i have 7 stickers, but i have trouble finding the Underground Railnet boyfriend from the girl of the Obsidia Pokemon Centre, and i have a huge difficutly finding those glasses from the scientist, also i finished Episode 16 so not shure if it is normal that this happens

Edited by Peridot
Forgot to add something

1 hour ago, Peridot said:

Currently i have 7 stickers, but i have trouble finding the Underground Railnet boyfriend from the girl of the Obsidia Pokemon Centre, and i have a huge difficutly finding those glasses from the scientist, also i finished Episode 16 so not shure if it is normal that this happens

I think the guy in the Underground Railnet is supposed to be here:

LgP9wy7.png

As soon as you enter the dark area, smash the rock and he should be in the corner. I believe if you've either

1.) Waited until post-city restoration or

2.) You've renovated the Railnet, he won't be there. (I think this is the one that makes it unobtainable)

In which case, the sticker is unobtainable.

I think the glasses are deep in the South Aventurine Forest. You have to go through nearly the entire puzzle.

I seem to be having the exact same issue, except the guy isn't there. Ive talked to his gf and she has confirmed his is indeed still missing, yet he isn't where everyones telling me he should be. I have done the renovations and would hate to wait until chapter 17 for a fix on this to be released or worse to haft to restart completely just to get one sticker.

Sidenote I keep trying to get the one in spindle town aswell, but the rain seems to never stop. Is there a better way, or is my bad luck just forever dooming me to miss the event trigger on that one?

21 minutes ago, XxXbatdogXxX said:

I seem to be having the exact same issue, except the guy isn't there. Ive talked to his gf and she has confirmed his is indeed still missing, yet he isn't where everyones telling me he should be. I have done the renovations and would hate to wait until chapter 17 for a fix on this to be released or worse to haft to restart completely just to get one sticker.

Sidenote I keep trying to get the one in spindle town aswell, but the rain seems to never stop. Is there a better way, or is my bad luck just forever dooming me to miss the event trigger on that one?

He will be in Obsidia ward pokemon center If you chose railnet restoration.

And for that you can use weather mod to tweak the weather.

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 10:38 PM, Paul25 said:

He will be in Obsidia ward pokemon center If you chose railnet restoration.

And for that you can use weather mod to tweak the weather.

I have the city restored and hes still not there, ive searched the entire underground net and can not find him at all. I have checked the pokeward and only his gf is there talking about missing him.

28 minutes ago, XxXbatdogXxX said:

I have the city restored and hes still not there, ive searched the entire underground net and can not find him at all. I have checked the pokeward and only his gf is there talking about missing him.

He will be in Obsidia ward pokemon center if you have donated your money in grand hall by choosing rail net restoration.

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 11:18 PM, Paul25 said:

He will be in Obsidia ward pokemon center if you have donated your money in grand hall by choosing rail net restoration.

Thank you, I can see where I did not pay to fix the railnet. Im going to to try doing that now.

21 minutes ago, XxXbatdogXxX said:

Thank you, I can see where I did not pay to fix the railnet. Im going to to try doing that now.

Talk to the peoples in the counter and you will figure it out. It will be available once you beat Adreinn and had not donated in any of the restoration.

# 6. Spinel Town/Chrysolia Forest- Episode 13+
(I THINK this is how you do it, or at least it's worked consistently for me)

So in Spinel Town on a clear day, after you've beaten Serra, there's a woman in a green dress sitting on a bench in front of the Pokemon Center. Stand directly in front of her and talk to her, She'll say something about how the town used to be peaceful or something. Then walk directly south, and after 4 steps she should disappear. Go into the forest and you'll find her with a broken leg. Now, you need to give her medicine from the Pokemart, the same kind you give Anna to progress the story. Don't worry since it disappears from the shop menu when you buy it, as soon as you give it away a new one appears there for you to buy. Give her the medicine and she'll return to where she was originally. Go meet her there for a sticker.

I can get up to floor 8 Atm. 
I really want to get acces to floor 9. I know for certain I do not have this sticker. Is there any way to get this sticker in the "new reborn" city? 
I have to say..I havent had clear weather atm so that might be the reason its not working but..idk?

Also....

About this one: 

# 7. Route1/Nature Center/South Adventurine woods- Episode 13+
In the nature center on Route 1, there's a scientist who's lost his glasses. Hop on a Tauros and go into the South Adventurine woods to find them, and return them to the scientist to get a sticker.

Is this also doable after the city restoration?

Edited by KindleofDreams

I don’t know if I have just forgotten or this is a bug in episode 17 but the drifloon sticker event is not working for me. I found the kid, caught the drifloon and beat the bugs but when I went back to the mother her son was still missing 😕... and I looked around for a new fight but cannot find the kid... am i missing another fight, is it a bug or do I just have to wait a bit?

@Phlytosion last I seen smotchum was still being cornered by beartics in citrine* mountain across from shades gym that was a couple days ago with the ep 17 update

@KindleofDreams yes it does work so long as you have clear weather

Edited by StarryDreamerKitten

Wow, kinda hard to believe it's been a whole 4 episodes since we got a sticker.

Anyway, the guide's been updated for episode 18!  A new sticker, a raise in price for repels, and battle items have been pushed back to floor 8 due to becoming OP in Gen 7.  That last part might have been a thing in episode 17 and I missed it, but whatever.

Spoiler warning as always, but you probably should have guessed there'd be spoilers in a guide to a "sidequest" that spans the entire length of the game.

• Like 1

Hello

I'm trying to get the railnet sticker but I've already progressed the story past the railnet and the train is out of the cave. according to some research I did I should still be able to take down the barrier and get the sticker but I've adjusted the tracks so they lead to the barrier and it won't go down. Have I locked myself out of the sticker or am I doing something wrong?

On 8/20/2018 at 8:25 PM, Shadowstar128 said:

Hello

I'm trying to get the railnet sticker but I've already progressed the story past the railnet and the train is out of the cave. according to some research I did I should still be able to take down the barrier and get the sticker but I've adjusted the tracks so they lead to the barrier and it won't go down. Have I locked myself out of the sticker or am I doing something wrong?

I ran into the same problem.. You might want to take another look around in the railnet and search for things that weren't there before

On 8/20/2018 at 11:55 PM, Shadowstar128 said:

Hello

I think you're supposed to go to the south. There's a very hidden door that cycles back to the start of the railnet.