Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Sticker Guide (Episode 19)

CURIE

Question

Yep, since even after you beat Episode 15 and go back to Reborn City, you'll be locked out of the floors that would give you access to it. The only way to get it now is through episode manipulation by going to an older episode.

Yep, since even after you beat Episode 15 and go back to Reborn City, you'll be locked out of the floors that would give you access to it. The only way to get it now is through episode manipulation by going to an older episode.

How's that possible though? I can't even find any of the older episodes. And what would happen to my badges?

Edited by Skullgasher

How's that possible though? I can't even find any of the older episodes. And what would happen to my badges?

I'm pretty sure you keep your badges, and if you really searched around deeply or asked for it, you could find E13 lying somewhere in the forums or somebody can give you a link.

Anyway, to switch episodes, what you want to do is save somewhere that won't be too changed during episodes like a Pokemon Center, and then play the game in the previous episode. After you do that and buy what you want, save in a Pokemon Center again and then play the game in E15.

Huh, so it is. I made a point to check that things didn't swap floors between episodes, but I must have just looked at "Special 1" being in the right place and glossed over the rest.

Weirdly enough, though, Ame didn't change the NPC who mentions that Focus Sashes should be on the floor with the consumable items. He's still on the 5th floor, even though it no longer has consumable items.

Also, Great Ball's been added to Mid Tier stuff

I've been having a little trouble with the sticker you get from saving the lady's boyfriend in Obsidia Ward. The guide mentions there should be a room of Aron in the Railnet, but where's the room? Thanks.

EDIT: Got it. Thanks, mde!

Edited by YoshiofRedemption

I must be the only one having this issue. But I've checked all the houses in Peridot for the girls friend (Sticker #2) and can't find her. Which house is her friend in that gives you the sticker?

EDIT: Wow. Literally JUST found it as soon as i posted. Guess I missed one house haha

Okay guys, episode 16 is here and I've updated the list to reflect it.  I would say something warning you about story spoilers, but there really isn't any due to there being no new stickers.  Or at least there weren't in the beta, and I doubt Ame's changed that for the public release.

There are a couple of significant changes though, for starters Ame finally added the Fairy type to the berries and gems floors.  Funny story about the Fairy gem, its coding actually exists in the official games but you can never actually get it because Gamefreak abandoned gems just like they seem to have abandoned megas.  And how they'll probably abandon Z moves next generation.

More important than that, however, is that she's replaced "Evolution items" on the 10th floor with "Rare Berries" which used to be on floor 11.  Don't panic though, every single evolution item that was on floor 10 previously is still available through some sidequest in episode 16.  If anything, Ame did you a favor; now you have access to the evolution items AND the rare berries.

On December 8, 2016 at 3:52 PM, Millefor said:

Is the sticker from the Railnet missable? I finished EP16 without collecting it, came back to Reborn City, but he is not there. His girlfriend still says he is missing, tho...

I... Don't know actually.  If you pay to fix the railnet at the end of episode it opens a lost and found section for stuff that was available in the railnet, maybe you'll find something there?  Other than that I dunno, you might be out of luck.

any1 know if the 2nd and 6th stickers have had a fix if temporary in  episode 16? as it's currently impossible to get the weather off stormy making these to stickers impossible to obtain in any new plaything that began in this episode 

On 06/09/2014 at 6:42 PM, Eagleby18 said:

# 5. Obsidia Ward/Underground Railnet- Episode 13+
In the room with all the Arons, there's a guy blocked off by some smashable rocks. Break them and talk to him, and he'll go to the Obsida Ward's Pokemon Center. Go talk to him there and he'll give you the sticker as a reward for saving him

I can´t find the "boyfriend", please help us Ame!
Maybe you have to donate for the underground, but I donated already for the Obsidia Slums.

• Supporter
1 hour ago, shymango said:

I can´t find the "boyfriend", please help us Ame!
Maybe you have to donate for the underground, but I donated already for the Obsidia Slums.

Spoiler

If you wait too long into E16's story, you'll be unable to save him. If I remember correctly, you're unable to donate until you beat the E16 gym leader so you're definitely past the point of finding him. However, if you donate to fix up the Railnet, go visit the Obsidia Pokémon Center. ;) Since you fixed the Slums, you can donate again in the next episode! :)

• Upvote 1

On 03/01/2017 at 2:20 AM, AiedailEclipsed said:

Hide contents

If you wait too long into E16's story, you'll be unable to save him. If I remember correctly, you're unable to donate until you beat the E16 gym leader so you're definitely past the point of finding him. However, if you donate to fix up the Railnet, go visit the Obsidia Pokémon Center. ;) Since you fixed the Slums, you can donate again in the next episode! :)

thanks! So I will have to wait for the S17.

So, I went to the only building with an elevator in Jasper, but there are scattered tools that don't allow me to press the buttons :(

I guess I'll have to skip that sticker...

45 minutes ago, Candy said:

So, I went to the only building with an elevator in Jasper, but there are scattered tools that don't allow me to press the buttons :(

I guess I'll have to skip that sticker...

Have you defeated Pulse Tangrowth yet?